Register Register

Author Topic: Recognition Guide: IlClan (all volumes)  (Read 48971 times)

GreekFire

• Aeternus Ignis
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
Re: Recognition Guide: IlClan (all volumes)
« Reply #150 on: 13 November 2022, 10:32:03 »
RecGuide 26

Condor (LAC) record sheet.
-Replace XL engine with a standard engine.
Tu habites au Québec? Tu veux jouer au BattleTech? Envoie-moi un message!

Ruger

• BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
« Reply #151 on: 15 November 2022, 06:56:35 »
RecGuide 26. Page 4 Condor Ultra stat block lists engine as 165 Fuel Cell with a cruising speed of 86 kph and a Maximum Speed of 129 kph.

Issue: page 5 lists engine type as 215 Fuel Cell, with a Cruising Speed of 9 (97.2 kph) and a Maximum Speed of 14 (151.2 kph).

Solution: correct stat block on page 4 to match page 5 and record sheet.

Ruger
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly

"Who I am is where I stand. Where I stand is where I fall...Stand with me." - The Doctor, The Doctor Falls, Doctor Who

GreekFire

• Aeternus Ignis
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
« Reply #152 on: 16 November 2022, 14:12:18 »
RecGuide 26

p.11, Naga II Space Allocation table
--Move Endo Steel critical allocated to the Head location to the Center Torso.
--Change Spaces Remaining in both the Head and the Center Torso to 1.

Naga II C and W record sheets
--Move Endo Steel critical in the Head to the Center Torso location.
« Last Edit: 16 November 2022, 14:26:25 by GreekFire »

ShroudedSciuridae

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #153 on: 19 November 2022, 13:41:29 »
RG16, p. 8 Locust IIC

"an overconfident Locust IIC MechWarrior in Clan Wolf’s Beta Galaxy led his combined-arms recon Star too far ahead and blundered into a lightning company of the First Royal Guards."
Issue:  These two units fought in different engagements, separated by the snarl of Seth Marsden Ave.
Correction: Either replace Beta Galaxy with Alpha Galaxy, or replace First Royal Guards with a unit in Tharkad City like Second Royal Guards.

"Calibos now seeks a long-lost Brian Cache in the Chainelane Isles"
Issue: Brian Cache's are a distinctly SLDF-in-exile creation not present outside the Homeworlds.
Correction:  Replace with Castle Brian or Star League-cache

"After Loremaster Kalara Yeh was killed along with Calibos’s Trinary commander in the overwhelming Hansa assault, he took command of the stunned Fifth"
Issue: Contradicted by OTP: Hanseatic Crusade pp. 12, 21, 31 which states Star Colonel Qelli Kirov assumed command. Keshik and Galaxy formations typically have a Star Colonel Aide position which doesn't command their own Cluster, though it is unclear if the assumption of command following a fatality would pass to the Aide or a Cluster commander. Unknown if Qelli Kirov was the Seeker Keshik Aide or a Cluster commander.  Also appears to contradict Spotlight On: Schmidt's Petraries pp. 9-10 which places only Seeker Keshik on scene, not 5th Seeker.
Correction: Replace with "he took temporary command" or "took command of the stunned Trinary" depending on the organizational level a presumptive-Star Commander would assume command of.  Possibly replace 5th Seeker with Seeker Keshik
Correction #2: Replace  "Calibos’s" with  "Calibos’"
« Last Edit: 22 November 2022, 13:18:34 by ShroudedSciuridae »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #154 on: 25 November 2022, 16:17:20 »
Volume 27

Page 13,43 entry for Gunslinger GUN-3ERD
Errant - Fluff for unit indicates it is fitted with a Clan XL Fusion Engine, which is a sticking point of the entry for the 3ERD. However, Record Sheet does not indicate the unit has Clan Engine or Clan Heat Sinks (in engine).  Additionally, uncertain if -102 unallocated armor points (using MegaMekLab) issue.  Armor is Ballistic-Reinforced Armor type, but armor protection is same as the original 1ERD.

Correction - Note Clan XL Fusion Engine or XL Fusion Engine (C) on record sheet and Add missing Ballistic-Reinforced Armor on record sheet. 
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Kerfuffin(925)

• Captain
« Reply #155 on: 26 November 2022, 00:18:47 »
Volume 27

Pg 7

In the weapons and ammo section the Galleon has TAG listed as 0.5 tons. Either swap to light tag or correct the tonnage. Not sure which is correct

If it is supposed to be light TAG the record sheet needs to be adjusted too.
« Last Edit: 26 November 2022, 00:21:46 by Kerfuffin(925) »
NCKestrel’s new favorite.

GreekFire

• Aeternus Ignis
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
« Reply #156 on: 26 November 2022, 08:27:25 »
Volume 27

Pg 7

In the weapons and ammo section the Galleon has TAG listed as 0.5 tons. Either swap to light tag or correct the tonnage. Not sure which is correct

If it is supposed to be light TAG the record sheet needs to be adjusted too.

Errata:
Change TAG tonnage to 1 ton.
Change armor tonnage to 7 tons (point value remains the same).

No other errata required. Unit remains legal as-is.

GreekFire

• Aeternus Ignis
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
« Reply #157 on: 26 November 2022, 08:34:06 »
Volume 27

Page 13,43 entry for Gunslinger GUN-3ERD
Errant - Fluff for unit indicates it is fitted with a Clan XL Fusion Engine, which is a sticking point of the entry for the 3ERD. However, Record Sheet does not indicate the unit has Clan Engine or Clan Heat Sinks (in engine).  Additionally, uncertain if -102 unallocated armor points (using MegaMekLab) issue.  Armor is Ballistic-Reinforced Armor type, but armor protection is same as the original 1ERD.

Correction - Note Clan XL Fusion Engine or XL Fusion Engine (C) on record sheet and Add missing Ballistic-Reinforced Armor on record sheet.

No errata required. The Clan XL engine is indicated through the number of criticals on the record sheet.
I'm also what you mean by -102 unallocated armor points. Armor protection appears correct to me; the unit carries 20.5 tons of B-R armor, giving it 246 points of protection (two fewer points than the -1ERD, with both shaved from the rear center torso location).

Feel free to take this point to the errata discussion thread if I seem to have overlooked something.

GreekFire

• Aeternus Ignis
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
« Reply #158 on: 26 November 2022, 09:29:12 »
RG25

Vindicator Record Sheet
--Move 2 jump jets (one from each leg) to the Center Torso.
--Move CT Heavy Ferro-Fibrous critical to the Right Leg.

ShroudedSciuridae

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #159 on: 26 November 2022, 12:11:48 »
Volume 7, p. 12

"Alula Australis...defending Eleventh Triarii"
Issue:  Wrong Eleventh, this was the Eleventh Principes Guards under Colonel Randolph Abasi (Shattered Fortress, pp. 91 & 144).  This same error was spotted by Wrangler for the Dominator ( https://bg.battletech.com/forums/errata/recognition-guide-ilclan-all-volumes/msg1645878/#msg1645878 )
Correction:  Change to Eleventh Principes Guards.  Alternatively, change Shattered Fortress &  RG10 p. 6 to the Eleventh Triarii Protectors under Colonel Jens Scholz if the recurring nature means this is a retcon.
« Last Edit: 26 November 2022, 16:54:01 by ShroudedSciuridae »

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Colonel
  • It's just my goth phase
« Reply #160 on: 26 November 2022, 22:04:54 »
Volume 27, Page 6, GAL-106 GALLEON LIGHT TANK entry

Error: Under Armor, it lists Riese-675 Hardened with CASE.  The tank does not have CASE listed on page 7 or in its record sheet on page 19, nor does it possess any explosive equipment that could make use of CASE.

Suggested Correction: remove "with CASE" from the armor listing.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

Kerfuffin(925)

• Captain
« Reply #161 on: 27 November 2022, 04:37:45 »
RG 27

Pg11/32

Patton (XL)

Page 11 lists Artemis IV attached to the MML5
Page 32 does not list the MML5 as having an attached Artemis module (while the Axel IICs both have their Artemis listed)

I wouldn’t have noticed unless the ammo was listed as Artemis compatible
NCKestrel’s new favorite.

Cache

• Captain
    • Lords of the Battlefield
« Reply #162 on: 27 November 2022, 20:05:06 »
RG25
Page 4
Bulldog Medium Tank (ERLL)
NOTABLE VEHICLES AND CREW

Error: Major Dan Sose

Correction: According to the canon character list, this should be Don Sose. (Confirmed by GreekFire)

ShroudedSciuridae

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #163 on: 03 December 2022, 13:14:56 »
vol 3, p. 10

Force Commander Gerald Cameron-Jones
Issue: Force Commanders command battalions. He commanded the 1st Regulan Hussars regiment prior to retiring as a Colonel (FM:FWL p. 106, FM3145FWL p. 28)
Correction: Replace Force Commander with Colonel

Baldur Mekorig

• Lieutenant
  • Join the Brotherhood, our mechs are cuter!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #164 on: 10 December 2022, 18:00:52 »
vol 28, p. 6

LT-MOB-25F MOBILE LONG TOM ARTILLERY
Issue: Unit stats mention "Armor: StarSlab/1 Ferro-Fibrous", but the stats block shows CASE
Correction: Add "with CASE" to the "Armor: StarSlab/1 Ferro-Fibrous" part.
Oh my brother, with your courage we can conquer,
In your sword I put my trust that you will honor
I will be the higher ground should you concede it
And my body be your shield if you should need it.

BlackLanner05

• Corporal
« Reply #165 on: 14 December 2022, 01:32:27 »
Vol. 27 pg. 10 typo: "The two tanks became strong sellers whose performance outweighed complaints about the use expensive fusion reactors in vehicles"

Correction: Add the word "of" after the word use
« Last Edit: 14 December 2022, 01:39:51 by BlackLanner05 »

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Useless and I didn't even get to be pretty
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #166 on: 24 December 2022, 00:34:14 »
PDF, pg 29

Problem: SturmFeur (Steiner) does not list Artemis IV for the MML-9s

Solution: Add a pair of Artemis IV FCS to the turret.

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

hf22

• Sergeant
« Reply #167 on: 01 January 2023, 19:45:34 »
RG27
Page 6
GAL-106 Galleon Light Tank
BATTLE HISTORY

Error: Refers to "Duchess Humphreys herself publicly implored her people to return to civility" during the 3140 Great Galleon War within the Duchy of Andurien.

Correction: As at 3140, the reference should either to be Duke Humphreys (as Ari Humphreys was Duke as at 3140), or Duchess Centrella (if his wife Ilsa Centrella is intended).
« Last Edit: 01 January 2023, 21:22:32 by hf22 »

pokefan548

• Captain
  • The Barracuda knows where it is, hence the -2 mod.
    • Poke's Aerospace Academy (Discord Server)
« Reply #168 on: 06 January 2023, 15:13:04 »
Vol. 29 — Dragoon Battle Armor (WD) Record Sheet

The WD Star is listed as a Taurian/Calderon Maniple. Change "Maniple" to "Star".

For future I.S. armors organized into Clan Stars, note that in your MegaMek dev environment you should modify "megameklab/megameklab/src/megameklab/printing/PrintBattleArmor.java/", line 167.
« Last Edit: 06 January 2023, 15:16:50 by pokefan548 »
Poke's Aerospace Academy
The best place to learn and discuss AeroTech.

BattleTech players: Throwing the baby out with the bathwater since 1984!
"Poke is just a figment of our imagination really." - Siam
"Poke isn't a real person, he's just an algorithm programmed by CGL to try and get people to try the aerospace rules." - Phantasm
"I want to plant the meat eating trees and the meat growing trees on the same planet! Watch that plant on plant violence!" - Sawtooth

Baldur Mekorig

• Lieutenant
    • My Facebook
« Reply #169 on: 06 January 2023, 18:51:41 »
RG29
Pages 4 and 5
The Fusion Engine Rating should be "155" instead of "130".

Baldur Mekorig

• Lieutenant
    • My Facebook
« Reply #170 on: 07 January 2023, 09:08:18 »
RG29
Dervish entry, page 13
Second paragraph, 8th line, it should say "Huesos Dentados" instead of "Hueso Dentados". "Dentados" is the plural of "dentado".

mordel

• Artificiosus Caupo
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Master Sergeant
    • Mordel.Net
« Reply #171 on: 07 January 2023, 15:48:25 »
RG28
Page 34
Cicada CDA-4A

Issue: Listed as Standard, but Re-engineered Lasers were Advanced in IO and never became standard
Correction: Change to Advanced

jasonf

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Master Sergeant
« Reply #172 on: 14 January 2023, 20:46:18 »
RG29
Pp. 25-27 (record sheets)

Issue: Mismatch between Eulus' omni configurations' unit roles on the record sheets and the roles listed in the writeup. Writeup looks correct.
Corrections (for record sheets):
Eurus MBT Prime -- Role should be Sniper (not Brawler)
Eurus MBT A -- Role should be Skirmisher (not Brawler)
Eurus MBT B -- Role should be Brawler (not Sniper)

S.gage

• Lieutenant
  • The Nova Cat is a subtle hunter.
« Reply #173 on: 16 January 2023, 17:09:29 »
ilClan Recognition Guide 01, updated

Record Sheet, GRF-6R

Problem: Tech Base is listed as "Mixed". There appear to be no Clan components on the GRF-6R.

Solution: 1. Change Tech Base to "Inner Sphere"
2. Exchange the ER small laser (IS) with an ER small laser (Clan), updating range and damage. This will change the BV as well.
"WHO PUT 6 ARMOR ON THE RIFLEMAN'S HEAD?!?" - Peter S., while marking damage from a PPC, 1994.
"Ich bin Jadefalke!!!! Ich bin MechKrieger!!!!" - German students on their field trip to Leipzig, 1998.
Custom Early Clan Refit BattleMechs, Custom Novel Golden Century BattleMechs, Custom Early Clan Refit Combat Vehicles, Custom First Generation OmniMechs.

S.gage

• Lieutenant
« Reply #174 on: 16 January 2023, 17:59:32 »
ilClan Recognition Guide 01, original and updated

Goliath C

Problem (?): Solaris Skunk Werks reports the BV 2.0 for the Goliath C is 2,227. Both sources have the BV 2.0 at 2,222.

Solution: I may have missed something. Alternatively, although it is accurate most of the time, SSW is not perfect. Here is the BV calculation:

Code: [Select]
Mech Name:   Goliath C                                 Tonnage:    80
Rules Level: Experimental Tech (has not been updated)  Total Cost: 9,626,500
Tech Base:   Mixed                                     Total BV:   2,227

Item                                            DefBV     OffBV             Cost
Internal Structure - Standard                  195         0           32,000.00
Engine - Fusion Engine                           0         0        1,280,000.00
Gyro - Compact Gyro                             40         0        1,800,000.00
Cockpit - Standard                               0         0          410,000.00
Heat Sinks - Double Heat Sink                    0         0           66,000.00
Musculature - Standard                           0        80          160,000.00
Actuators                                        0         0          112,000.00
Armor - Standard Armor                         580         0          145,000.00

B-Pod                                               2         0         2,500.00
B-Pod                                               2         0         2,500.00
(T) Gauss Rifle                                     0       320       300,000.00
@ Gauss Rifle                                       0        40        20,000.00
@ Gauss Rifle                                       0        40        20,000.00
ATM-9                                               0       147       225,000.00
@ ATM-9                                             0        36        75,000.00
@ ATM-9                                             0        36        75,000.00
(T) ER Large Laser                                  0       248       200,000.00
(T) Micro Pulse Laser                               0        12        12,500.00
ER Medium Laser                                     0       108        80,000.00
Targeting Computer                                  0         0        40,000.00
Turret                                              0         0        20,000.00
CASE II                                             0         0       175,000.00
CASE II                                             0         0       175,000.00

Cost Multiplier                                                            1.800
Dry Cost                                                               9,436,500
Total Cost                                                             9,626,500

Defensive BV Calculation Breakdown
(Note: BV Calculations include defensive BV for armored components.)
________________________________________________________________________________
Total Armor Factor (232) * Armor Type Modifier (1.0) * 2.5                580.00
Total Structure Points (130) * Structure Type Modifier (1.0)
    * Engine Type Modifier (1.0) * 1.5                                    195.00
Mech Tonnage (80) * Gyro Type Modifer (0.5)                                40.00
Total Defensive BV of all Equipment                                         8.00
Excessive Ammunition Penalty                                                0.00
Explosive Ammunition Penalty                                                0.00
Explosive Item Penalty                                                      0.00
Subtotal                                                                  823.00
Defensive Speed Factor Breakdown:
    Maximum Ground Movement Modifier: 1.20
    Maximum Jump Movement Modifier:   0.00
    Defensive Speed Factor Bonus from Equipment: 0.00
    Minimum Defensive Speed Factor:   0.00
    (Max of Run or Jump) + DSF Bonus = 1.20
Total DBV (Subtotal * Defensive Speed Factor (1.20))                      987.60

Offensive BV Calculation Breakdown
________________________________________________________________________________
Heat Efficiency (6 + 22 (Dissipation) - 2 (Movement Heat)) = 26.0
Adjusted Weapon BV Total WBV                                            1,007.00
    -> (T) Gauss Rifle                                                    400.00
    -> ATM-9                                                              147.00
    -> (T) ER Large Laser                                                 310.00
    -> (T) Micro Pulse Laser                                               15.00
    -> ER Medium Laser                                                    135.00
Non-Heat Equipment Total NHBV                                             152.00
    -> B-Pod                                                                0.00
    -> @ Gauss Rifle                                                       40.00
    -> @ Gauss Rifle                                                       40.00
    -> @ ATM-9                                                             36.00
    -> @ ATM-9                                                             36.00
Excessive Ammunition Penalty                                                0.00
Mech Tonnage Bonus                                                         80.00
Subtotal (WBV + NHBV - Excessive Ammo + Tonnage Bonus)                  1,239.00
Offensive Speed Factor Breakdown:
    Adjusted Running MP (5) + ( Adjusted Jumping MP (0) / 2 ) - 5 = 0.00
    0.00 / 10 + 1 = 1.000
    1.00 ^ 1.2 = 1.0 (rounded off to two digits)
Total OBV (Subtotal * Offensive Speed Factor (1.0))                     1,239.00

Total Battle Value (DBV + OBV, round off)                                  2,227
"WHO PUT 6 ARMOR ON THE RIFLEMAN'S HEAD?!?" - Peter S., while marking damage from a PPC, 1994.
"Ich bin Jadefalke!!!! Ich bin MechKrieger!!!!" - German students on their field trip to Leipzig, 1998.
Custom Early Clan Refit BattleMechs, Custom Novel Golden Century BattleMechs, Custom Early Clan Refit Combat Vehicles, Custom First Generation OmniMechs.

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
« Reply #175 on: 16 January 2023, 18:18:30 »
RG 6 (Updated) p. 4: Cricket, Variants section:

"The Since the Cricket’s debut,"
Change to:
"Since the Cricket’s debut,"
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

mordel

• Artificiosus Caupo
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Master Sergeant
    • Mordel.Net
« Reply #176 on: 16 January 2023, 21:20:27 »
SSW is not accounting for B-Pods being explosive, hence the difference.

ilClan Recognition Guide 01, original and updated

Goliath C

Problem (?): Solaris Skunk Werks reports the BV 2.0 for the Goliath C is 2,227. Both sources have the BV 2.0 at 2,222.

Solution: I may have missed something. Alternatively, although it is accurate most of the time, SSW is not perfect. Here is the BV calculation:

Cache

• Captain
« Reply #177 on: 16 January 2023, 21:24:10 »
RG 11 (2022 Update) pp. 8 & 11

Plog's Phoenix Hawk artwork in the TRO section was replaced with Scroggins' earlier work that no longer matches the miniature (cockpit), while the record sheets artwork was changed from Scroggins' version to Plog's. (For reference, the Kit Fox and Horned Owl artwork in the record sheets was changed to match the TRO artwork.)

Change pp. 8 & 11 artwork back to Plog's version.

Cache

• Captain
« Reply #178 on: 16 January 2023, 21:30:56 »
RG 1 (2022 Update) p. 3, Credits

Harri Kallio was removed from the "Illustrations" credits but his Pack Hunter artwork was added to p. 13 in the update.

Change: Add Harri Kallio back to the "Illustrations" credits.

S.gage

• Lieutenant
« Reply #179 on: 19 January 2023, 23:43:02 »
Volume 6, p.12 and Linebacker I record sheet
-Change BV to 1853

ilClan Rec Guide Vol 06, Record Sheet for Linebacker I:

Problem: The record sheet reports the Linebacker I's BV (2.0) = 1804. GreekFire posted it should be 1853, which is also the value according to SSW 0.7.6

Solution: Change the BV (2.0) to 1853 if the calculation is correct

Code: [Select]
Mech Name:   Linebacker                                Tonnage:    65
Rules Level: Experimental Tech                         Total Cost: 27,997,875
Tech Base:   Clan                                      Total BV:   1,853

Item                                            DefBV     OffBV             Cost
Internal Structure - Endo Steel                117         0          104,000.00
Engine - XL Fusion Engine                        0         0        6,760,000.00
Gyro - Gyro                                     33         0        1,200,000.00
Cockpit - Standard                               0         0          380,000.00
Heat Sinks - Double Heat Sink                    0         0           84,000.00
Musculature - Standard                           0        65          130,000.00
Actuators                                        0         0           58,500.00
Armor - Ferro-Fibrous                          480         0          200,000.00

MG Array (4 MG)                                     0        33        21,250.00
Active Probe                                       12         0       200,000.00
MG Array (4 MG)                                     0        33        21,250.00
MG Array (3 MG)                                     0        25        16,250.00
MG Array (3 MG)                                     0        25        16,250.00
ER Large Pulse Laser                                0       272       400,000.00
@ MG (1/2)                                          0         1           500.00
@ MG                                                0         1         1,000.00
Supercharger                                        0         0     3,900,000.00

Cost Multiplier                                                            2.063
Dry Cost                                                              27,996,375
Total Cost                                                            27,997,875

Defensive BV Calculation Breakdown
(Note: BV Calculations include defensive BV for armored components.)
Total Armor Factor (192) * Armor Type Modifier (1.0) * 2.5                480.00
Total Structure Points (104) * Structure Type Modifier (1.0)
    * Engine Type Modifier (0.75) * 1.5                                   117.00
Mech Tonnage (65) * Gyro Type Modifer (0.5)                                32.50
Total Defensive BV of all Equipment                                        12.00
Explosive Ammunition Penalty                                                0.00
Explosive Item Penalty                                                      0.00
Subtotal                                                                  641.50
Defensive Speed Factor Breakdown:
    Maximum Ground Movement Modifier: 1.40
    Maximum Jump Movement Modifier:   0.00
    Defensive Speed Factor Bonus from Equipment: 0.00
    Minimum Defensive Speed Factor:   0.00
    (Max of Run or Jump) + DSF Bonus = 1.40
Total DBV (Subtotal * Defensive Speed Factor (1.40))                      898.10

Offensive BV Calculation Breakdown
Heat Efficiency (6 + 28 (Dissipation) - 2 (Movement Heat)) = 32.0
Adjusted Weapon BV Total WBV                                              439.00
    -> MG Array (4 MG)                                                     33.40
    -> MG Array (4 MG)                                                     33.40
    -> MG Array (3 MG)                                                     25.05
    -> ER Large Pulse Laser                                               272.00
Non-Heat Equipment Total NHBV                                               1.50
    -> Active Probe                                                         0.00
    -> @ MG (1/2)                                                           0.50
    -> @ MG                                                                 1.00
Mech Tonnage Bonus                                                         65.00
Subtotal (WBV + NHBV - Excessive Ammo + Tonnage Bonus)                    505.50
Offensive Speed Factor Breakdown:
    Adjusted Running MP (12) + ( Adjusted Jumping MP (0) / 2 ) - 5 = 7.00
    7.00 / 10 + 1 = 1.700
    1.70 ^ 1.2 = 1.89 (rounded off to two digits)
Total OBV (Subtotal * Offensive Speed Factor (1.89))                      955.40

Total Battle Value (DBV + OBV, round off)                                  1,853