Register Register

Author Topic: Battlemaster 1G 'Kasey Anthony'  (Read 1802 times)

IAMCLANWOLF

• Freelance Artist
  • Major
  • and let slip the dogs of war
Battlemaster 1G 'Kasey Anthony'
« on: 16 October 2021, 12:08:10 »
After his promotion; Colonel Jamison Baker was proud to pilot his new Battlemaster 1Gbc. Dubbed "Kasey Anthony" after his favorite aunt. Baker would later find himself pining for some of the marksman-like capabilities so inherent to his family's singular Shadow Hawk SHD-2H on the field of battle.

Tragedy would later lead to destiny. Following the destruction, and subsequent loss at the battle of Gollga, on Tamar, 2915. His Stealthy Tigers' Battlemaster 1Gbc would be completely rebuilt. Salvaging the weapons from a downed DCMS SHD-2H, Colonel Baker oversaw the complete upgrade and rearming of "Kasey Anthony." Blending the best of his command mech with the best of his old family heirloom.

Jamison would go-on to retain much of his Battlemaster's original loadout, including the command console. However, with the destruction from the catastrophic hit to the feeding mechanism for his SRM6; Jamison sought to completely rebuild the left torso in preparation for accepting the AC-5's magazine, framework, and armature. The right torso would be upgraded to fit the Shad's LRM-5, targeting system, and ammunition feed. No simple task; routing around the complex wiring harness for the mechs compound command systems.

Colonel Baker found much success in "Kasey Anthony" after his initial retrofit. He would go-on to further upgrade the mech's AC-5 to a brand new Mydron SLx AC-5 in 2922. Later experimenting with both casseless, and hypervelocity munitions.

"We ask not your counsels or arms..."

Luciora

• Major
Re: Battlemaster 1G 'Kasey Anthony'
« Reply #1 on: 16 October 2021, 12:12:52 »
Ooo, I like that.  Maybe even for a kitbash if I can get a spare Beamer.

Empyrus

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #2 on: 16 October 2021, 14:55:19 »
Pretty cool!
Can you post RS to fan designs?
Sun Tzu Liao: Scheming, opportunistic weasel of a ruler, or brilliant political tactician?
-What's the difference?

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
« Reply #3 on: 16 October 2021, 14:57:53 »
Ooo, I like that.  Maybe even for a kitbash if I can get a spare Beamer.

Coincidentally yesterday I removed the LRM plate and AC from a Classic Shadowhawk (making a 5S), but have no Beemers left :(
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Elmoth

• Captain
  • Periphery fanboy
« Reply #4 on: 16 October 2021, 15:00:21 »
What did you remove to make space for all that extra equipment?

Louie N

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: 17 October 2021, 12:25:39 »
Nice work

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #6 on: 17 October 2021, 12:34:57 »
Based off the Royal design, and looks like it dropped the second PPC and the centerline Large Pulse for the AC and LRM.

What did you remove to make space for all that extra equipment?

IAMCLANWOLF

• Freelance Artist
  • Major
  • and let slip the dogs of war
« Reply #7 on: 17 October 2021, 15:52:23 »
Can you post RS to fan designs?

Thanks guys. I posted the RS in fan designs. Should have done that to begin with.
"We ask not your counsels or arms..."