Register Register

Author Topic: ’Mech of the Week: AS7-D-H* Atlas II  (Read 26714 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: ’Mech of the Week: AS7-D-H* Atlas II
« Reply #210 on: 27 June 2020, 21:05:22 »
Technically the Stone model is a modern variant.

But who knows maybe we will get something from Defiance in the 3100's in some future product.
You have a point. The fluff from TRO:3075 had said Defiance kept the Mech in production after the Blakist kicked off production and were kicked out of the Mountain.

However, the cut backs in Mech production were cut when Stone's treaty was signed. Question was if Hesperus was effected. I remember Flight of the Falcon novel mentioning Hesperus was still producing mechs at it's original pace unlike rest of the Inner Sphere. I would have reread it since it's been YEARS since i read the novel.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Sjhernan3060

• Lieutenant
« Reply #211 on: 12 January 2021, 23:16:37 »
For those who have modified their atlas ii to the Nicholas kerensky version which Gauss arm do you use?

SteelRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Fight for something or Die for nothing
    • The Steel-Raven at DeviantArt
« Reply #212 on: 13 January 2021, 14:44:58 »
For those who have modified their atlas ii to the Nicholas kerensky version which Gauss arm do you use?

The official stats for Nick K's Atlas II is in Operational Turning Points: Widowmaker Absorption. Turns out he used a AS7-D-H that was later upgraded with Clan Tech so no Gauss as many of us guessed prior to TP:WA
Battletech Art and Commissions
http://steel-raven.deviantart.com

Sjhernan3060

• Lieutenant
« Reply #213 on: 13 January 2021, 14:59:56 »
The official stats for Nick K's Atlas II is in Operational Turning Points: Widowmaker Absorption. Turns out he used a AS7-D-H that was later upgraded with Clan Tech so no Gauss as many of us guessed prior to TP:WA

?!? No guass?! Another myth from nicholas...

Hellraiser

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
« Reply #214 on: 13 January 2021, 15:07:33 »
Why was there a myth of him having a Gauss Rifle?
3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo

Sjhernan3060

• Lieutenant
« Reply #215 on: 13 January 2021, 15:13:55 »
Why was there a myth of him having a Gauss Rifle?

Oh I was just kidding! For the guass and ppc atlas ii what bits would work for a quick arm swap? The guass arm from the executioner but what about the ppc?

SteelRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Fight for something or Die for nothing
    • The Steel-Raven at DeviantArt
« Reply #216 on: 13 January 2021, 15:47:03 »
For the AS7-D-H2? you would just need to free up the LB-X and Large Laser vs the whole arm. I know fan bashes exsist but they are far and few between I can't find any info on what parts the use for the PPC and Gauss. Personally, I would go with the Gauss from the Reseen Battlemaster and a PPC from a Mad II to keep it constant with other assaults. You can also use Omni parts from IWM if you want it to look more Clan. I'm sure the mini section of the forum has more ideas. 
Battletech Art and Commissions
http://steel-raven.deviantart.com

Register