Register Register

Author Topic: Pirate Hunt - a 3048 mini-campaign  (Read 323 times)

gwaedin

• Private
Pirate Hunt - a 3048 mini-campaign
« on: 07 July 2022, 05:48:40 »
Here is my last effort. After concluding the Battle of Morges (https://bg.battletech.com/forums/fan-scenarios-and-campaigns/battle-of-morges-a-collection-of-small-scenarios/), we decided to go for a mini-campaign set in 3048.
It features a company of 11th Arcturan Guards hunting a group of pirates (Morrison's Extractors), driven off the Rim Collection by the arrival of the Able Aces and now plundering neighbouring worlds across the Lyran border.
As usual, I included building sheets to easily track damage on the heavily built area of the city map.
Any comment or suggestion is appreciated.
I will update the file with an AAR of our playing and then with the following scenarios as we proceed. Enjoy!
P.S. I thought about modifying the original post, instead of adding more posts at the bottom. This way there is no confusion about which is the latest version of the file to download.

EDIT1: There you go. I made some minor changes to the first scenario, in particular to avoid any possible confusion about the attacker/defender roles (since in the first one the Arcturan attackers play the defender role in trying to save the city).
I also threw in an AAR and a draft of the second scenario, with the assault on the pirate base. Let's see what happens next.

EDIT2: Second scenario completed, with AAR included. The third is already set, and it comes as usual with a handy building table. Next obvious step will be the relevant AAR, and I expect a fourth (final scenario) to come for the conclusion.
« Last Edit: 22 July 2022, 04:11:29 by gwaedin »

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
Re: Pirate Hunt - a 3048 mini-campaign
« Reply #1 on: 08 July 2022, 05:05:01 »
Grazie mille!  :thumbsup:

Red Pins

• Major
  • Inspiration+Creativity=Insanity
« Reply #2 on: 09 July 2022, 11:38:22 »
Tagged
...Visit the Legacy Cluster...
The New Clans:Volume One
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!
Glitter - the herpes of the craft supply world.

gwaedin

• Private
« Reply #3 on: 11 July 2022, 06:03:43 »
There you go. I made some minor changes to the first scenario, in particular to avoid any possible confusion about the attacker/defender roles (since in the first one the Arcturan attackers play the defender role in trying to save the city).
I also threw in an AAR and a draft of the second scenario, with the assault on the pirate base. Let's see what happens next.
« Last Edit: 22 July 2022, 04:06:29 by gwaedin »

gwaedin

• Private
« Reply #4 on: 29 July 2022, 05:47:48 »
I realized people won't get any notification if I don't add another post. But the new file is in the first post now.  ;)

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #5 on: 29 July 2022, 17:05:31 »
Thanks for the update!  :thumbsup: