Register Register

Author Topic: Clan Invasion Kickstarter Discussion 12 - The Last Hurrah?  (Read 16990 times)

RazorclawXLS

• Master Sergeant
Re: Clan Invasion Kickstarter Discussion 12 - The Last Hurrah?
« Reply #210 on: 06 August 2022, 03:44:30 »
Still no delivery on the last Founding of the Clans book or Jaguar's Leap.

Check the Spam folder of your email box. Others have noted that they received the emails with the links to the ebooks in their spam. Which is exactly the place where email from Chris for me was located at.

Nibs

• Captain
« Reply #211 on: 06 August 2022, 12:08:16 »
Check the Spam folder of your email box. Others have noted that they received the emails with the links to the ebooks in their spam. Which is exactly the place where email from Chris for me was located at.

No luck!

Former customer of Catalyst Game Labs.

Deathknight69

• Lieutenant
  • Supernaturalizing the universe !!
« Reply #212 on: 06 August 2022, 23:35:13 »
No luck!

What Nibs said, nothing yet for me either
"Remember kids, Ammo explosion's are as much fun as friendly fire and incoming fire has the right-of-way." - ShadowSeraph
Avatar by Wombat, Thanks again to the blue fuzzy marsupial of wanton destruction.
"SRM Carrier. It's actual combat value is irrelevant; the face of a player when one of their 'mechs takes a point-blank shot from one is priceless!  ^-^" - Fireangel
"What's a little canon-deviation amongst friends and enemies" - Self
Quote from: DarkSpade on August 10, 2022, 15:23:40
If you think about it, the perfect merc lives long enough to complete the objective, but not long enough to get paid.
Well, there's an Obi-Wan level point of view comment for you ...  xp
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 15:35:06 by Wolf72 »

koonfasa

• Recruit
« Reply #213 on: 11 August 2022, 23:57:45 »
I forgot about the PDFs! I’m hoping I can get credit for dice in the merca wave.

Moragion

• Sergeant
« Reply #214 on: 05 October 2022, 15:31:15 »
Any news about the remaining content for late backers? I know they said it was going to be difficult as they had to solve problems with crowdox, but well, would be good to have news. Not anxious at all, I got what I was most interested in (the miniatures and mats), but still...

Register