Register Register

Author Topic: Customer Service  (Read 38378 times)

shivanwurm

• Master Sergeant
Re: Customer Service
« Reply #120 on: 07 November 2020, 02:52:34 »
My email/login on the Catalyst store is incorrect and not up to date, but there does not seem to be a way to update it from user side. I have tried emailing support I have not heard back from them.

bearda

• Private
« Reply #121 on: 13 December 2020, 11:55:45 »
It seems like the backlog for answering emails and the contact us form is now measured in weeks if not months. I'm incredibly frustrated that CGL can't even acknowledge an order issue after two weeks.

bearda

• Private
« Reply #122 on: 26 January 2021, 15:05:48 »
After not getting a response to 4+ emails since 12/14 I've filed a chargeback for my Battle of Tukayyid order. It's been exactly 60 days since I ordered on 11/27 which is the absolute latest I could wait to file with my bank. Thanks to the Facebook volunteers who have tried to help out along the way, but CGL should really be ashamed of their customer service.

Talen5000

• Lieutenant
    • Handbook: Smoke Jaguar
« Reply #123 on: 26 January 2021, 17:37:17 »
After not getting a response to 4+ emails since 12/14 I've filed a chargeback for my Battle of Tukayyid order. It's been exactly 60 days since I ordered on 11/27 which is the absolute latest I could wait to file with my bank. Thanks to the Facebook volunteers who have tried to help out along the way, but CGL should really be ashamed of their customer service.

Unfortunately, CGL are very slow in responding to customer queries and issues. I cannot fault or praise the service enough for when they do get around to answering the issue, but the delay is unacceptable.
"So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?" -- Uncle Arnie

RabidFox

• Private
« Reply #124 on: 29 January 2021, 16:19:28 »
https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/collections/battletech/products/battletech-limited-edition-foil-jigsaw-puzzles-2020-summer-collection

Does any happen to know if there are plans to offer the puzzle set (all 5) again?  I can purchase each of the set individually, but the set of 5 is sold out.  If I can still get all 5 individually, why couldn't I still purchase the 5 box set?

Thanks.

The_Livewire

• Warrant Officer
    • The Livewire's Battletech Blog
« Reply #125 on: 30 January 2021, 09:44:30 »
Unfortunately, CGL are very slow in responding to customer queries and issues. I cannot fault or praise the service enough for when they do get around to answering the issue, but the delay is unacceptable.

I agree, been a month since my order ended up in MN, not Ohio and two e-mails later no reply.
Alamo - When you care enough to send the very best.

And Purifiers *still* suck.

Now doing battletech blogging
https://livewire2112.blogspot.com/search/label/Battletech

kinwolf

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #126 on: 17 February 2021, 19:20:13 »
Well, it's been chronic enough, and going on for enough years(decades even!), that we can safely say it's part of the company culture now to not give a damn about CS and leave people hanging to empty promises. 

bearda

• Private
« Reply #127 on: 20 February 2021, 21:07:25 »
I agree, been a month since my order ended up in MN, not Ohio and two e-mails later no reply.

I've sent at least half a dozen emails over the past two months with no reply. I don't know if CS is specifically ignoring me or if they've been ignoring everything not directly related to kickstarter at this point. It's beyond ridiculous.

The_Livewire

• Warrant Officer
    • The Livewire's Battletech Blog
« Reply #128 on: 22 February 2021, 14:50:44 »

Make that two months...
Alamo - When you care enough to send the very best.

And Purifiers *still* suck.

Now doing battletech blogging
https://livewire2112.blogspot.com/search/label/Battletech

bearda

• Private
« Reply #129 on: 23 February 2021, 15:47:03 »
Interestingly enough D&B has a phone number listed for Catalyst Game Labs:

https://www.dnb.com/business-directory/company-profiles.catalyst_game_labs_llc.0c716c8a04c141753bd20273a547d470.html
Seems like it might be Loren Coleman's phone. Ah well, I'll give anything a shot at this point.