Register Register

Author Topic: Let's Talk About "Empires Aflame" here. WARNING: SPOILER CITY!!!!  (Read 95170 times)

pheonixstorm

• Major
Re: Let's Talk About "Empires Aflame" here. WARNING: SPOILER CITY!!!!
« Reply #360 on: 07 November 2014, 00:37:28 »
I don't think RL has any need for primitive anything. RL has millions of regimental/division sized units (going just from memory) so let us pray that the TOG never crosses over to a BT AU or the full might of the clans won't be of any use.

Nerroth

• Captain
  • Victoria pro Res publica!
« Reply #361 on: 07 November 2014, 00:46:12 »
My point was more that, just as CGL have expanded the range of era support in the standard BT timeline from the Age of War through to the late Dark Age (and possibly beyond at some point), one could, in principle, do the same for the RL universe.

If one were to go back to a time before the "modern" RL era, one could have a different set of options in terms of how advanced (or not) a given faction might be, what kind of numbers they may have deployed by that point... or, indeed, if they even exist at that point in history or not.

« Last Edit: 07 November 2014, 00:48:07 by Nerroth »

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #362 on: 07 November 2014, 00:47:55 »
The only one I can think of from CGL overall is an April Fool's PDF done for Shadowrun which included stats for an "Ares Warhammer".

How quickly you forgot about Best Ever! The only AFD gag we did that people actually paid real money for!

-

Nerroth

• Captain
  • Victoria pro Res publica!
« Reply #363 on: 07 November 2014, 00:50:03 »
How quickly you forgot about Best Ever! The only AFD gag we did that people actually paid real money for!

-

Yeah, I might have missed out on registering that one's existence the first time around...

-----

On another note: Someone earlier in the thread mentioned the Blackout.

I wonder - should we ever get a solid answer on who triggered the events of Gray Monday in the standard timeline (and if the theories on how it happened that were offered in Bonfire bear fruit), might we then be able to speculate on whether or not an equivalent "dark age" might potentially descend upon the Empires Aflame setting? Or might the specifics turn out be such as to make that an impossible option in this alternate reality?
« Last Edit: 07 November 2014, 01:28:37 by Nerroth »

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #364 on: 07 November 2014, 01:51:58 »
I wonder - should we ever get a solid answer on who triggered the events of Gray Monday in the standard timeline (and if the theories on how it happened that were offered in Bonfire bear fruit), might we then be able to speculate on whether or not an equivalent "dark age" might potentially descend upon the Empires Aflame setting? Or might the specifics turn out be such as to make that an impossible option in this alternate reality?

I would not go so far as to call it impossible; the technology is still capable of being developed with the resources available, but the initial research by Word of Blake--upon which the network-killing protocol was based--obviously was never devised in the absence of the Word. Nevertheless, the groups responsible, and the events that triggered the activation of the CLARION protocol, are simply not in play at any point in the AE setting.

So a Blackout is unlikely.

-
« Last Edit: 07 November 2014, 01:56:22 by HABeas2 »

pheonixstorm

• Major
« Reply #365 on: 07 November 2014, 01:55:24 »
Now if that doesn't sound like a reference to a Stargate SG-1 episode I don't know what is lol

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #366 on: 07 November 2014, 01:57:03 »
Now if that doesn't sound like a reference to a Stargate SG-1 episode I don't know what is lol

I'm sorry, what?

-

pheonixstorm

• Major
« Reply #367 on: 07 November 2014, 08:36:14 »
No??

Ok, quick explanation then.
It actually spans two different episodes. The first lays the groundwork for a nasty stargate crippling virus (the big spinny things used for traveling between the stars for those who haven't seen the show). This would be at first the comparison to the work setup by WoB for the network-killing protocol. The related episode expands on this virus (more or less completing it and associated research) and gets released by the bad guy, forcing the good guys to figure out how to stop it and fix whatever damage caused).

A look at the BT storyline and SG-1 story arc are not entirely different as a network killing virus, though overall they are two vastly different outcomes (one cutting off interstellar communications while the other halting most interstellar travel).

Or maybe I just watch too much sci-fi and have no life beyond reading, writing, and watching science fiction materials. Oh well, could have been worse I could have made some obscure reference to something from one of Larry Niven's Man Kzin wars novels and something related to BT (though honestly I don't think there IS any similar references in either).

So ends the ramblings of this old fart.

Daemion

• Major
  • The Future of BattleTech
    • Never Tales and Other Daydreams
« Reply #368 on: 07 November 2014, 09:33:26 »
Because I'm no longer in charge. You're welcome for that, by the way.  8)

-

Uh... thank you?

Actually, that is a different question. Do you feel a little saner/better now that you're not in charge?

Maybe sometimes their samurai act is more like Belushi than Kurosawa, but it's still a fun ride. 

Huh. I was wondering if they weren't more like Sergeant Kabuki Man than Belushi or Kurosawa.

« Last Edit: 07 November 2014, 09:42:42 by Daemion »
It's your world. You can do anything you want in it. - Bob Ross

Every thought and device conceived by Satan and man must be explored and found wanting. - Donald Grey Barnhouse on the purpose of history and time.

I helped make a game! ^_^  - Forge Of War: Tactics

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #369 on: 07 November 2014, 12:42:39 »
Actually, that is a different question. Do you feel a little saner/better now that you're not in charge?

Not even a little bit, though I do get to say "that's not my problem" a lot more...

-

mikecj

• Captain
  • Veteran of Galahad 3028
« Reply #370 on: 08 November 2014, 00:01:39 »
Does that mean you can use the standard answers again?
There are no fish in my pond.
"First, one brief announcement. I just want to mention, for those who have asked, that absolutely nothing what so ever happened today in sector 83x9x12. I repeat, nothing happened. Please remain calm." Susan Ivanova
"Solve a man's problems with violence, help him for a day. Teach a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime." - Belkar Bitterleaf
Romo Lampkin could have gotten Stefan Amaris off with a warning.

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #371 on: 08 November 2014, 00:14:55 »
Does that mean you can use the standard answers again?

It means I can ignore the questions if I want to, so I don't even need to give an answer.

-

FedSunsBorn

• Captain
« Reply #372 on: 08 November 2014, 01:37:24 »
Herb being 'chatty'...I have only heard stories but to see it in real life on the forums....end of the world stuff...  :D

Only did a quick run-through for now but from what I have seen I really like a lot of things being shown. I don't really care for the Confederated Suns since it seems like the Liao's are on the rise more than the Davions but it does change things up enough that I like it just because it is different. Also a Warrior House Zibler, Cunningham or Stephenson sounds awesome even if two of those families home planets are flying Kuritan Red....sigh. The Terran Supremacy, the Periphery realms and the FWL all interest me a lot while the LC and DC seem like more of the same. Between warships, weapons tech and culture differences this setting really seems fleshed out and I appreciate that a lot.

And as others have probably said, I would have payed money for this product or others like it. While a great Halloween thing, I think this could have traction beyond a holiday gag.
Made by HikageMaru

Jorek

• Recruit
« Reply #373 on: 08 November 2014, 03:38:27 »
Well, I guess that New Avalon is flying Kurita Red as much as it was subdued by either Katherine Steiner-Davion or the Word of Blake. I am pretty sure there are lots and lots of combat formations still fighting and holding the line until relief forces can be dispatched.

And to me it seems pretty plausibel - even without the Hanse double, for the Cappellans and the Davions to unite. First off: They both had the same strong enemies (TS and MoT)to worry about for the last 300 years, so the deep seated hatred of the OTL wouldn´t rise. Secondly: If the DC is more DC in the AU than the OTL with more military succsess againbst the FedSuns, Hanses hand might be forced in his quest for allies.

Perhaps New Avalon lost ain´t the result of the ConfedSuns, but the other way round. Losing New Avalon shows the need for an ally, and is the final push towards alliance.

SCC

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #374 on: 08 November 2014, 05:43:36 »
How cannon is this stuff? The opening fluff says that "with 3094 showing only a mere 166 new mercenary forces registered under MRBC auspices (and most of those were platoon-sized infantry outfits!)"

First of all 166 seems pretty high to me. Secondly platoon-sized infantry outfits being the norm? Given how hard it would be to become an actual Mercenary Company in the timeframe why did they bother? There wouldn't be that much demand for units that small, at least not for actual merc work and not mere security work

Frabby

• Major
« Reply #375 on: 08 November 2014, 06:02:31 »
How cannon is this stuff?
In the official words of the author, up until the misjump "I guess we can call them canon."

While Herb may not be wearing the Line Developer hat anymore, he's the author, he's a CGL employee and he gave an official answer in the "Ask the Lead Developers" section which by default constitutes a canonical ruling.

The opening fluff says that "with 3094 showing only a mere 166 new mercenary forces registered under MRBC auspices (and most of those were platoon-sized infantry outfits!)"

First of all 166 seems pretty high to me. Secondly platoon-sized infantry outfits being the norm? Given how hard it would be to become an actual Mercenary Company in the timeframe why did they bother? There wouldn't be that much demand for units that small, at least not for actual merc work and not mere security work
A single guy with a pistol can register as a merc if he wants to.
The failure rate is staggering, of course - we've been told over and over again that most merc units don't last more than a year.

And even among the "real" merc units that are newly raised (real as in they have at least lance size and possess combat vehicles or even 'Mechs), keep in mind they're often just new labels for one or more merc outfits that had already been existing. I cannot recall any examples off-hand where a newly minted merc arrives on the scene with his own 'Mech that previously wasn't a merc asset; the merc units in fiction always form from existing merc assets. Apparently the entire merc trade roughly breaks their losses across the board even by infusing new salvage and the odd black ops posing as mercs.
Things went downhill for the first time during the Clan invasion when merc assets were slaughtered wholesale with no salvage replacements. Then the Civil War came which was golden time for the mercs, with oodles of cutting-edge equipment and probably a yet greater lot of obsolete equipment passing down to the open market.
Then the Jihad happened, and as a merc you either got smashed or you worked for the WoB and couldn't be seen in civilized space afterwards at all (i.e. only option was to become a pirate which was still "up" from WoB mercs). This time there was no subsequent golden age to recuperate. The Houses were so desperate to rebuild their militaries that they dug out primitive designs, and the Republic even went so far as to demand merc assets to disarm. We're told the mercenary industry never recovered from that, at least not in the next half century or so. What remained were formerly top-notch brigade sized formations reduced to regiments and usually now in the form of combined arms units with a relatively small 'Mech force, and a few dregs who had refused to die. But the golden Succession Wars era mercenary trade is, well, not dead but cut down to an almost irrelevant size.
« Last Edit: 08 November 2014, 06:05:25 by Frabby »
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #376 on: 08 November 2014, 10:07:06 »
Herb being 'chatty'...I have only heard stories but to see it in real life on the forums....end of the world stuff...  :D

Oh, it can still happen, but the conditions need to be just right. This topic happens to be one of those conditions, is all.

Only did a quick run-through for now but from what I have seen I really like a lot of things being shown. I don't really care for the Confederated Suns since it seems like the Liao's are on the rise more than the Davions but it does change things up enough that I like it just because it is different. Also a Warrior House Zibler, Cunningham or Stephenson sounds awesome even if two of those families home planets are flying Kuritan Red....sigh. The Terran Supremacy, the Periphery realms and the FWL all interest me a lot while the LC and DC seem like more of the same. Between warships, weapons tech and culture differences this setting really seems fleshed out and I appreciate that a lot.

Of the factions, DC changes the "least", and yet there are some remarkable shifts in there, such as Omi being alive, well, and running O5P, while the Kurita flag is now planted firmly on New Avalon, and Rasalhague remains under Drac control. Dieron is a never-was member of the Combine, and it's possible that the entire Arkab population now lives under Terran authority rather than Kurita--all aspects that basically ensured they remained closer to their roots than they were in the post-Clan Invasion Prime universe.

The LC, well, it's ruled by a visually different version of Katherine Steiner-Davion, but one who still has all of her shiftiness and power lust intact. They've lost ground because... well, because they're Steiners who don't have the luxury of Hesperus II to fight over... and they're still very Steiner-like at their core, but as you see in the adventures, Katherine is working on a plan to make her realm into part of the next great power bloc...if the players work with her operative.

And as others have probably said, I would have payed money for this product or others like it. While a great Halloween thing, I think this could have traction beyond a holiday gag.

I'm glad to hear it! Not sure if we'll ever see a product like this monetized, but I'm really glad to know people are enjoying this one, since it encourages me to keep it up.

And to me it seems pretty plausibel - even without the Hanse double, for the Cappellans and the Davions to unite. First off: They both had the same strong enemies (TS and MoT)to worry about for the last 300 years, so the deep seated hatred of the OTL wouldn´t rise. Secondly: If the DC is more DC in the AU than the OTL with more military succsess againbst the FedSuns, Hanses hand might be forced in his quest for allies.

Perhaps New Avalon lost ain´t the result of the ConfedSuns, but the other way round. Losing New Avalon shows the need for an ally, and is the final push towards alliance.

Well, the timeline does show that new Avalon fell long after the alliance formed, but more to the point, you see that there are more ways than one that this setting "works" in its own context. I was sorely tempted to do the pure Star trek-style "evil parallel" universe, where things flip-flopped for their own sake, but that would have been a cheat against a universe that now has 30 real-world years of story behind it. Alternate universe work best when you have a rich story to play off of and make different, so it would have been robbing folks to take the easy route with the story, even in a free product. IMO, anyway.

During the Clan invasion period, the number was 221 per year, with more than 60 percent of those disbanded or destroyed in their first year (original FM: Mercenaries [FASA1701], p. 9). And while BattleTech gamers like you and I, who favor moving big 'Mech minis around on our tabletops, might prefer to make 'Mech-centric merc outfits, in-universe, it is far easier to get together and maintain a squad or four of infantry-level soldiers for smaller-scale dirty deeds that don't need heavy firepower. (Plus, in the post-MMRP Dark Age, a lot of mercs and other private 'Mech owners were handing their machines over to the Republic for big payouts that include land, title, money, and citizenship; a pretty sweet retirement deal, after the Jihad).

And, as already mentioned, yeah, that's all pretty much canon--right up to the point the players' ship fires up its KF drive for the last leg of its journey...and vanishes from the Prime setting forever.

-

Jimmyray73

• Lieutenant
  • I will not be toyed with!
« Reply #377 on: 08 November 2014, 10:25:46 »
Just had an odd thought this morning while waiting for the coffee to finish brewing. Since folks from the Davion half of the ConSuns are allowed to raise Warrior Houses, and some Warrior Houses have had animal type names (i.e. White Tiger), what if someone who in the OTL would have gone on the exodus returned to his/her ancestral home on the FedSuns instead and his/her descendants formed a Warrior House with a name like say, Steel Jaguar or somesuch? Hmmm. I'm going to have to ponder this a bit.
Endo has forgotten more about dispensing pain than you or I will ever know...

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #378 on: 08 November 2014, 11:46:02 »
Always possible...

Of course, there could actually be a Fox's Teeth Warrior House....

-

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
« Reply #379 on: 08 November 2014, 11:50:42 »
Always possible...

Of course, there could actually be a Fox's Teeth Warrior House....

-
That's funny, but Fox's Teeth were created by troops who didn't want to on the Exodus.  Won't they be part of the Terran Supremacy?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #380 on: 08 November 2014, 11:52:24 »
That's funny, but Fox's Teeth were created by troops who didn't want to on the Exodus.  Won't they be part of the Terran Supremacy?

Maybe so, but in the EA setting, they would be a reference to Hanse. Possibly one of the first Davion-born Warrior Houses.

Because they can.

-

haesslich

• Lieutenant
« Reply #381 on: 08 November 2014, 12:53:52 »
Of the factions, DC changes the "least", and yet there are some remarkable shifts in there, such as Omi being alive, well, and running O5P, while the Kurita flag is now planted firmly on New Avalon, and Rasalhague remains under Drac control. Dieron is a never-was member of the Combine, and it's possible that the entire Arkab population now lives under Terran authority rather than Kurita--all aspects that basically ensured they remained closer to their roots than they were in the post-Clan Invasion Prime universe.

The LC, well, it's ruled by a visually different version of Katherine Steiner-Davion, but one who still has all of her shiftiness and power lust intact. They've lost ground because... well, because they're Steiners who don't have the luxury of Hesperus II to fight over... and they're still very Steiner-like at their core, but as you see in the adventures, Katherine is working on a plan to make her realm into part of the next great power bloc...if the players work with her operative. 

The DC and Katherine seem much more dangerous in this time line: the DC didn't get it's crap wrecked by Hanse or the Ronin War, among other things... and the lack of radical reforms that triggered the rise of the Black Dragons sure helped Teddy K trash the FedSuns. Also, Kathy actually managed to bump off VSD's counterpart, either due to a lack of daddy issues that dropped her IQ 50 posts or because she was smart enough to get Loki onboard and to use it consistently (versus the canon universe and her tendency to either smash things with mechs or PR blitzes.

I do wonder if the Arkab Legions exist on the Arkab worlds hidden behind the protective embrace of the Supremacy.

During the Clan invasion period, the number was 221 per year, with more than 60 percent of those disbanded or destroyed in their first year (original FM: Mercenaries [FASA1701], p. 9). And while BattleTech gamers like you and I, who favor moving big 'Mech minis around on our tabletops, might prefer to make 'Mech-centric merc outfits, in-universe, it is far easier to get together and maintain a squad or four of infantry-level soldiers for smaller-scale dirty deeds that don't need heavy firepower. (Plus, in the post-MMRP Dark Age, a lot of mercs and other private 'Mech owners were handing their machines over to the Republic for big payouts that include land, title, money, and citizenship; a pretty sweet retirement deal, after the Jihad).

And, as already mentioned, yeah, that's all pretty much canon--right up to the point the players' ship fires up its KF drive for the last leg of its journey...and vanishes from the Prime setting forever.

-

Mechs were always expensive, even after manufacturers got their hands on he data from the Helm core - they just were incredibly expensive versus almost impossible to buy. Between the need of rearm during the Clan invasion (which reduced the supply available to mercCl, the way manufacturers may have lost factories and suppliers to the Clans, and the destruction of mercs thrown to the Wolves or Falcons... yup.

Much easier to get a platoon of former military or militia together and spend the money of armor and guns.  Also cheaper to maintain the tanks and IFVs, unless they're using expensive Clan tech.
« Last Edit: 08 November 2014, 12:56:15 by haesslich »

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #382 on: 08 November 2014, 13:03:17 »
The DC and Katherine seem much more dangerous in this time line: the DC didn't get it's crap wrecked by Hanse or the Ronin War, among other things... and the lack of radical reforms that triggered the rise of the Black Dragons sure helped Teddy K trash the FedSuns. Also, Kathy actually managed to bump off VSD's counterpart, either due to a lack of daddy issues that dropped her IQ 50 posts or because she was smart enough to get Loki onboard and to use it consistently (versus the canon universe and her tendency to either smash things with mechs or PR blitzes.

Exactly; both states are somewhat more dangerous than they used to be, though to be fair, the DC is the far more deadly faction here, after the Supremacy itself.

I do wonder if the Arkab Legions exist on the Arkab worlds hidden behind the protective embrace of the Supremacy.

Probably split; some defected to TS to have a hand in protecting their brotherhood, while a few Kurita loyalists would stay in the Combine. The trouble is, there are policies that say the Arkab legions must incorporate a certain number of native Azami. If the Azami worlds are entirely in Supremacy hands, that would make any Combine-loyal Arkab Legions a dying breed from the moment the last world joined the Terries. By the 3090s, it's thus highly doubtful we have any left under the Dragon.

Mechs were always expensive, even after manufacturers got their hands on he data from the Helm core - they just were incredibly expensive versus almost impossible to buy. Between the need of rearm during the Clan invasion (which reduced the supply available to mercCl, the way manufacturers may have lost factories and suppliers to the Clans, and the destruction of mercs thrown to the Wolves or Falcons... yup.

Much easier to get a platoon of former military or militia together and spend the money of armor and guns.  Also cheaper to maintain the tanks and IFVs, unless they're using expensive Clan tech.

Exactly my point.

-

Lazarus Jaguar

• Captain
  • Stop! Hammer Time!
« Reply #383 on: 08 November 2014, 16:35:06 »
Something that occured to me.  If we did explore the Deep Periphery in this timeline, would we find Nueva Castille as one nation?  or would it still be divided andpart of it rulled by the Ummayads?  (since we never found out one way or another if the Ummayads did have Clan association)
You know, I love that every day in Japan is like a very peaceful game of RIFTs. - MadCapellan

around here, April Fools day is Serious! Business!

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #384 on: 08 November 2014, 16:44:42 »
Something that occured to me.  If we did explore the Deep Periphery in this timeline, would we find Nueva Castille as one nation?  or would it still be divided andpart of it rulled by the Ummayads?  (since we never found out one way or another if the Ummayads did have Clan association)

Unknown. ;)

-

SCC

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #385 on: 08 November 2014, 17:18:45 »

Wait, so from a peak of 221 per year under extraordinary circumstances down to 166 doesn't seem too much of a drop.

And I think people missed my point, during the Clan invasion all you had to do to call yourself a merc was to basically do it, where as these days you have to fill out a lot of paperwork, that's got to be a barrier to such small outfits that would be better suited to doing civilian security work.

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #386 on: 08 November 2014, 17:27:32 »
Wait, so from a peak of 221 per year under extraordinary circumstances down to 166 doesn't seem too much of a drop.

And I think people missed my point, during the Clan invasion all you had to do to call yourself a merc was to basically do it, where as these days you have to fill out a lot of paperwork, that's got to be a barrier to such small outfits that would be better suited to doing civilian security work.

The real drop is that 'Mech armed mercs are fewer and smaller, but I digress. Many mercs in the Clan Invasion period were refugees of shattered commands (many times with 'Mechs), and the MRBC was already in play then. So, paperwork was still an issue. In the Dark Age, the MRBC is *still* in play, but based on Galatea instead of Outreach, and with 100% less Traitor Goons overwatch (because, really, screw those Sphere-hugging hippies!), and probably 80% less big walking robots.

Seriously, paperwork can't be a problem for an outfit whose members routinely volunteer their own bodies as the heavy muscle and potential bullet-soaking devices.

-

SCC

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #387 on: 08 November 2014, 20:29:37 »
OK, that explains the sign up numbers, although I'd argue it's poorly worded. I think the guys writing it however forgot to account for the fact that there aren't as many old units being destroyed, what units are signing up are likely 100% new, not old units under new management or remnants of old units.

And sure, the MRBC paperwork hasn't increased, but what about the paperwork to become a merc under the Republic's rules?

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #388 on: 08 November 2014, 21:51:02 »
OK, that explains the sign up numbers, although I'd argue it's poorly worded. I think the guys writing it however forgot to account for the fact that there aren't as many old units being destroyed, what units are signing up are likely 100% new, not old units under new management or remnants of old units.

"The guys writing it" didn't discriminate or care more than the product's author did.

And sure, the MRBC paperwork hasn't increased, but what about the paperwork to become a merc under the Republic's rules?

Not really relevant, especially when you consider that there are plenty of admins and lawyers for hire who wouldn't mind taking merc money to make sure the procedural affairs are in order. This really is not a bottleneck worth mentioning in any manner of fiction I can imagine someone wanting to read.

-

Kojak

• Major
  • Dark Neurohelmet
« Reply #389 on: 09 November 2014, 01:01:39 »
So far for my headcanon for the Confederated Suns, I'm imagining the following Davion Warrior Houses:

Warrior House Hasek
Warrior House Sandoval
Warrior House Zibler
Warrior House McKinnon
Warrior House Stephenson
Warrior House Cunningham
« Last Edit: 09 November 2014, 01:14:00 by Kojak »
"Get me some tribal drums and some wordless chanting or get the ****** out."
- Me, on the comparison of the Mechwarrior 2 soundtrack to all other Mechwarrior soundtracks

"Tragically, all the Taurians have is Mister Pibb. It's why they're so angry all the time."
- Liam's Ghost

Register