Register Register

Author Topic: News about the kickstarter delivery in Europe?  (Read 687 times)

Mostro Joe

• Master Sergeant
News about the kickstarter delivery in Europe?
« on: 10 October 2021, 01:10:59 »
Hi everyone. I live in Rome and still I have not received the kickstarter items.

Anyone has news about the delivery status in Europe (UK apart)?

Lorcan Nagle

• 75 tons of heavy metal mayhem
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • We're back, baby!
Re: News about the kickstarter delivery in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: 10 October 2021, 04:48:32 »
Gamesquest/Shipquest are doing the fulfilment for Europe.  They had announced they would split the shipping into three phases, starting with the least complex and moving upwards from there.  A few weeks ago after completing phase 2, they announced a stock check, apparently at CGL's request.  After the second week of this an update from CGL (update 180) revealed that Shipquest had apparently sent out the retail box to backers in Wave 2 instead of ones with the Kickstarter exclusive cover - that was the only box they received from the manufacturer and nobody noticed this until it was in the hands of backers.  As of a week ago they were expecting replacement stock to ship within a week. 

Regardless of this, according to the update CGL has asked all distributors to push ahead with shipping orders as best they can and loop back with replacement stock for missing items later.  This is expected to complete by mid-October.

As of last week, Shipquest's Blog (https://www.shipquest.co.uk/blog) for both the EU and UK listed Phase 3 as in Project Data Analysis.  This is described as follows on the site:

– this step is where we analyse the finalised backer data, assessing the size and complexity of the project (no. of items, average no. of picks per order, no. of orders), as well as checking that the incoming inventory sustains the requirements of the fulfilment. We will also be checking on the order combinations and seeing which combinations has the highest volumes (for efficient picking) and working out packaging solutions for the publisher to approve.

There is one further stage before fulfilment that a project can hit - Final Administrative Checks. Looking at other projects on the blog it's common for a project to go from Project Data Analysis to Fulfillment Underway in a week, but not guaranteed.  The next blog update will be on Tuesday afternoon, it's usually between 3 and 4PM GMT.
The moderator formerly known as the user formerly known as nenechan

PyreLight

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 11 October 2021, 16:30:50 »
Thanks for the detailed information, Lorcan Nagle! Looking forward to Tuesday  :D

BoyOfSummer

• Master Sergeant
  • I'll either find a way or make one.
If money could talk, it would say goodbye.

PyreLight

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 13 October 2021, 05:39:43 »
I just received my shipping notification and I'm on wave 3 with a big shipment  :)

Lorcan Nagle

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • We're back, baby!
« Reply #5 on: 13 October 2021, 05:56:31 »
I am jealous, still waiting here!

BoyOfSummer

• Master Sergeant
  • I'll either find a way or make one.
« Reply #6 on: 13 October 2021, 09:31:44 »
Me too!   :'(
If money could talk, it would say goodbye.

PyreLight

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: 14 October 2021, 06:09:30 »
I am jealous, still waiting here!

It wasn't an e-mail, it was my national post tracking app that received the number. So if you have an account on your national postal services with your e-mail or phone number attached to the same one as what Shipquest has, then you should see something in the app or whatever.

Lorcan Nagle

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • We're back, baby!
« Reply #8 on: 14 October 2021, 12:14:52 »
It wasn't an e-mail, it was my national post tracking app that received the number. So if you have an account on your national postal services with your e-mail or phone number attached to the same one as what Shipquest has, then you should see something in the app or whatever.

My Wave 1 stuff came via DHL, and sadly my national post service is not advanced enough to have logons on their website...

Mostro Joe

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #9 on: 23 October 2021, 03:13:25 »
Ok, Kickstarter finally arrived in Rome.
There is everything faction dice apart, but it has been said by Catalyst, if I'm not wrong, that they would be missing, so no surprise.
Have to say the packaging was not great. The "Strategic Operations" book and the "Campaign Operation" book had some visible damages to the corners.
That said, it is good to have finally the items after two years.

RazorclawXLS

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #10 on: 23 October 2021, 10:47:30 »
It would be good if people would not spread info that is not correct.

Shipquest is NOT responsible for shipment of kickstarter orders to all of Europe. It is responsible ONLY for EU.

That leaves about half of the european countries out of their hands. Other european countries are handled as "Rest of World", meaning these orders are fulfilled through QML.

RazorclawXLS

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #11 on: 23 October 2021, 10:50:57 »
Have to say the packaging was not great. The "Strategic Operations" book and the "Campaign Operation" book had some visible damages to the corners.
That said, it is good to have finally the items after two years.

Contact Shipquest, and ask for replacements, if the damage is not minor and it bothers you.

Register