Register Register

Author Topic: Patches  (Read 392 times)

SinclairRangers

• Corporal
Patches
« on: 13 August 2022, 13:07:48 »
Good afternoon,
Can anyone answer these questions:
1. What patches do Clan Wolf Warriors wear?
2. Where do they wear them on their outfits (coveralls specifically)?

Failure16

• Lieutenant
  • Better Days
Re: Patches
« Reply #1 on: 13 August 2022, 13:25:20 »
For what it's worth, the Wolf Clan Sourcebook (FASA 1642) depicts several uniforms in its color plates. With the possible exception of an aerospace fighter pilot (a muted patch that could be the Wolf Clan insignia is on the right breast), none of the uniforms show any Clan insignia whatsoever.

I'm pretty sure MechWarrior Second Edition (FASA 1641) had some definitive uniform studies in its color-plate section, but I don't have that to hand at the moment.
Thought I might get a rocket ride when I was a child.          We are the wild youth, 
But it was a lie, that I told myself                                          Chasing visions of our futures.
When I needed something good.                                            One day we'll reveal the truth,
At 17, I had a better dream; now I'm 33, and it isn't me.        That one will die before he gets there.

But I'd think of something better if I could
                           --E. Tonra
--A. Duritz

SinclairRangers

• Corporal
« Reply #2 on: 13 August 2022, 13:34:16 »
Thank you.

Failure16

• Lieutenant
  • Better Days
« Reply #3 on: 13 August 2022, 14:56:47 »
Cheers.
Thought I might get a rocket ride when I was a child.          We are the wild youth, 
But it was a lie, that I told myself                                          Chasing visions of our futures.
When I needed something good.                                            One day we'll reveal the truth,
At 17, I had a better dream; now I'm 33, and it isn't me.        That one will die before he gets there.

But I'd think of something better if I could
                           --E. Tonra
--A. Duritz

Register