Register Register

Author Topic: Very Specific map question (2007 box)  (Read 533 times)

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Not smarter than a fifth grader
    • Master Unit List
Very Specific map question (2007 box)
« on: 21 January 2022, 12:13:08 »
Question about the IS map included in the intro box set from 2007 (catapult on the front)

What is the copyright info in the lower right corner? Is it just the CGL logo or is wizkids on there too? I assume it’s c. 2007

Thanks

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

what is being a battletech fan besides accepting a bad, poorly informed take twenty years ago, reciting it repeatedly as fact, and never bothering to update your opinion by reading anything new?

Chinless

• Modicis Amice
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Warrant Officer
Re: Very Specific map question (2007 box)
« Reply #1 on: 02 February 2022, 05:46:09 »
Question about the IS map included in the intro box set from 2007 (catapult on the front)

What is the copyright info in the lower right corner? Is it just the CGL logo or is wizkids on there too? I assume it’s c. 2007

Thanks

Sorry, forgot to check this earlier. Info is as follows: "©2007 WizKids, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Classic BattleTech and WK Games are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of WizKids, Inc in the United States and/or other countries. Catalyst Game Labs and the Catalyst Game Labs logo are the trademarks of InMediaRes Productions, LLC. Printed in China."

Logo-wise it has "Under license from" and then the WK Games logo below it, and also the CGL logo.

Chris

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Not smarter than a fifth grader
    • Master Unit List
Re: Very Specific map question (2007 box)
« Reply #2 on: 02 February 2022, 13:46:13 »
Thanks, that’s about what I figured. It’s the one map I don’t have (disappeared at some point). The hunt continues!

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

what is being a battletech fan besides accepting a bad, poorly informed take twenty years ago, reciting it repeatedly as fact, and never bothering to update your opinion by reading anything new?

Register