Author Topic: Era Report: Age of War - Hindu Collective?  (Read 2699 times)

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
Era Report: Age of War - Hindu Collective?
« on: 06 June 2011, 06:03:39 »
I quite enjoyed the UHC section in the just-released Era Report for the Age of War.  I have a question about the three graphics on the page. 

I assume the green sword in the circle is the insignia for the Messengers of Shiva.  However, for the faction's insignia - is it the red-trident-on-blue in the lower right or the tricolor flag in the upper left?  And if one of those graphics is the faction symbol, what does the other insignia represent?  (Planetary flag of Basantapur?)

Thanks for any clarification you can provide.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Adrian Gideon

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • BattleTech Line Developer
Re: Era Report: Age of War - Hindu Collective?
« Reply #1 on: 06 June 2011, 09:02:47 »
The Flag is the flag of the UHC. The sword-in-disc is the military insignia. The trident-over-crescent-moon is the Messengers of Shiva.
If you appreciate how I’m doing, send me a tip: ko-fi.com/rayarrastia
fb.com/battletechgame
@CGL_BattleTech

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
Re: Era Report: Age of War - Hindu Collective?
« Reply #2 on: 06 June 2011, 09:44:21 »
Thanks for clearing that up.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Register