Author Topic: Union CV - Is that still canon?  (Read 2990 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Union CV - Is that still canon?
« on: 23 July 2023, 15:40:43 »
Hello

Old question, which frankly I'm almost afraid to ask.

Technical Readout: 3025 & Revised version (Page 156 in Revised Edition) in the Corsair's fluff mentioned the Union modified as carrier (12 fighters).  Is this Union CV a canon refit design?  Its not in the MUL, but I because it was such a brief mentioning I wasn't sure.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
Wrangler
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Paul

• dies a lot at the Solaris Melee Challenge!
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
Re: Union CV - Is that still canon?
« Reply #1 on: 23 July 2023, 16:22:38 »
I dont think a record sheet ever got made for it, so it's apocryphal.
The solution is just ignore Paul.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: Union CV - Is that still canon?
« Reply #2 on: 23 July 2023, 16:24:23 »
Okay, hopefully that will change some day.

Only other place it was found is in MegaMekLab (2710) which claims TRO: 3057 Revised had it. However, the book never got record sheets. No sign of it in that book.

Thank you again for valuable time.
« Last Edit: 23 July 2023, 16:28:33 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Register