Author Topic: Ontos three LGR  (Read 2836 times)

General308

• Captain
Ontos three LGR
« on: 01 August 2022, 20:51:15 »
I wish IWM would make just the turret for that version.  With the kickstarter coming up you could use it with the existing metal or the plastic one and get dual use out of the hull

Heavyguard

• Master Sergeant
Re: Ontos three LGR
« Reply #1 on: 06 August 2022, 12:51:07 »
Unlikely to happen.

Shouldn't be too hard to mod the existing one to the LGR one. Fill in the LRM, replace with 2 small tubes/barrels for ERMLs, leave the MLs off (or cut them off), fill in or flatten the front of the turret and add 3 barrels across the front for the LGRs. IWM even has generic parts that would work for this now.

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #2 on: 06 August 2022, 13:41:02 »
Approach speck with a couple hundred bucks and hope for the best.

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
« Reply #3 on: 07 August 2022, 16:14:29 »
Unlikely to happen.

Shouldn't be too hard to mod the existing one to the LGR one. Fill in the LRM, replace with 2 small tubes/barrels for ERMLs, leave the MLs off (or cut them off), fill in or flatten the front of the turret and add 3 barrels across the front for the LGRs. IWM even has generic parts that would work for this now.

That requires Skills that some of us do NOT posses!  ;D
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

Register