Author Topic: XTRO? Are there anymore left coming?  (Read 1376 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
XTRO? Are there anymore left coming?
« on: 23 January 2019, 14:31:11 »
I was looking at past products on Sarna.net.  Experimental Technical Readouts been long gone for now, like 3 years (XTRO Primitives V).  First book, XTRO: Mercs came out in 2009, 10 years ago!

I was wonder if their was one last coming out that been on hold.  There was talk about the Succession Wars II. 

Is there any further entries into XTRO series?  Some of the tech from Interstellar Operations have seen entry yet.

I understand you can't talk about any kind product that hasn't come out yet.

Thank you
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

DarkISI

• Praedonum Dominus
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • https://amzn.to/3Dm3bvj
    • My Author Website
Re: XTRO? Are there anymore left coming?
« Reply #1 on: 24 January 2019, 04:02:43 »
I understand you can't talk about any kind product that hasn't come out yet.

Then you understand, that we cannot answer your question. At least we writers. It may be different for the Devs, but as you said yourself: we cannot talk about products that have not been released.
German novelist and part time Battletech writer.

HPG Station - German Battletech News

"if they didn't want to be stomped to death by a psychotic gang of battlemechs, they shouldn't have fallen down" - Liam's Ghost