Author Topic: Post-Objectives: Federated Suns AFFS 'mech companies  (Read 10507 times)

Taurevanime

• Captain
Re: Post-Objectives: Federated Suns AFFS 'mech companies
« Reply #30 on: 05 November 2011, 15:04:51 »
You forgot the Penetrator Rorke :P

If the Fennec was your design Welshman then my hat off to you. But what I really love about that mech is the artwork Chris Lewis provided. It is a very sleek looking mech and the leg being lifted up really helps it look like a mobile design.

Rorke

• Captain
  • Absolute Shower
« Reply #31 on: 05 November 2011, 20:52:56 »
Oh i didn't forget it, i forget nothing i am told  ;)

It's in the second tranche of the want back list, along with the Cestus and Maelstrom.
"you come at the king you best not miss" Omar Little

Welshman

• Mostly Retired Has Been
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #32 on: 05 November 2011, 22:53:36 »
You forgot the Penetrator Rorke :P

If the Fennec was your design Welshman then my hat off to you. But what I really love about that mech is the artwork Chris Lewis provided. It is a very sleek looking mech and the leg being lifted up really helps it look like a mobile design.

It literally was such cool art that we designed a 'Mech for it. It can be a lot of fun to be handed art and told "stat that." The most fun was the Tonbo, but the Fennec was enjoyable.

I've still not had a chance to play it in a game, but all in due time.
-Joel BC-
Catalyst Freelancer (Inactive)

"Some closets will never contain Narnia, no matter how many times we open the door." - Weirdo, in relation to the power of hope.

Rorke

• Captain
  • Absolute Shower
« Reply #33 on: 06 November 2011, 11:38:36 »
Alrighty then for the sakes of fun.

Fed Suns C3 Company

Command Lance
Fennec C3M
Warhammer 8D
Warhammer 8D
Stealth STH-2D1

Fire Lance
Blackjack    BJ2-OB
Rifleman RFL-6D
BattleAxe BKX-8D

Assault Lance
Gunslinger GUN-2ERDr
Thanatos
Longbow LGB13-NAIS
Victor VTR-11D

Ok two admissions in making this, it looks nothing like what i'd normally consider fielding being the first.  I
prefer to operate with as many pairs of the same chassis as i can.  But for the sakes of it being a touch more
generic, or a better example if you will...there we are.

Oh and the second being that in keeping with that i had to throw in a couple of older chassis.  Otherwise i'd have
had three Fennecs or Avatar C3Ms.  Besides you would not expect every single mech to fall by the wayside, now would
you? 

"you come at the king you best not miss" Omar Little

Register