Author Topic: Seeking a GM.  (Read 1413 times)

adamhowe

• Warrant Officer
  • Star Commander Adam Howe
Seeking a GM.
« on: 17 June 2013, 16:06:26 »
Who could work up a campaign for my Clan Snow Raven Mechwarrior character.  Attached is his character sheet.

Coldwyn

• Warrant Officer
Re: Seeking a GM.
« Reply #1 on: 17 June 2013, 16:10:07 »
Who could work up a campaign for my Clan Snow Raven Mechwarrior character.  Attached is his character sheet.

Your request perplexes me, as I can´t really see what exactly you want.
What exactly are you looking for? One on one sessions? Just a pre-made campaign for solo-play? What medium should be used? I think you should edit your post again and fill in more blanks.
it´s not necessarily that i´m immoral of character, i just don´t take great stock in the morality of others, that´s all

adamhowe

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #2 on: 17 June 2013, 16:18:18 »
I would like a campaign that is a balance between tactical ground forces combat/classic Battletech, and out of the mech roleplaying/combat.  Whether this is just me playing my character with the GM or with a group of players does not matter much to me.  I recently decided to take the old version of this character and destroy it, recreating the character from scratch with the intent of making him a fresh faced Mechwarrior who has just earned his position as a Mechwarrior.  I want to start playing out his career as a Mechwarrior.

adamhowe

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #3 on: 17 June 2013, 17:24:57 »
I would like a campaign that is a balance between tactical ground forces combat/classic Battletech, and out of the mech roleplaying/combat.  Whether this is just me playing my character with the GM or with a group of players does not matter much to me.  I recently decided to take the old version of this character and destroy it, recreating the character from scratch with the intent of making him a fresh faced Mechwarrior who has just earned his position as a Mechwarrior.  I want to start playing out his career as a Mechwarrior.

The medium to use is up to the GM.