Author Topic: GenCon 2023 Diorama Discussion  (Read 6086 times)

Metallgewitter

• Lieutenant
Re: GenCon 2023 Diorama Discussion
« Reply #90 on: 15 August 2023, 15:21:39 »
Nope. Not only are none of those League worlds on either EA map (they're all held by the Wolf Empire), but none of them are between the Capellans and New Earth (they're off to the side). The Cappies can make a jump right from Procyon, Sirius or even Liberty/Carver V to New Earth, as all of them are in CapCon hands and well within JumpShip range.
You're right. The map had made me think that the Capellans were basically cut of from that "Empire stretch" Though I wonder if the Capellans also decided to capture more then just New Earth. After all all those worlds are basically free real estate at this point despite the Empire flag flying over them.

Church14

• Lieutenant
« Reply #91 on: 15 August 2023, 15:30:56 »
In between the empire and terra, we don’t know the June 3152 owners of:

Thorin
Rigil Kentaurus
New Earth
Sirius
Ghara

Any of these are fair game to be held by Capellans, Wolves, or other by June 3152

EA map shows the Empire holding
Lipton
Zavijava
Xi Ursae
Graham.

So if the Capellans did drive a wedge, it isn’t a large one

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
« Reply #92 on: 15 August 2023, 15:36:01 »
In between the empire and terra, we don’t know the June 3152 owners of:

Thorin
Rigil Kentaurus
New Earth
Sirius
Ghara

Any of these are fair game to be held by Capellans, Wolves, or other by June 3152

Sirius was taken by the Capellans in February 3151. They also took Caph in March of that year, which indicates to me that you were right before and they are indeed trying to encircle Terra.
« Last Edit: 15 August 2023, 15:42:21 by tassa_kay »
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels

JAMES_PRYDE

• Lieutenant
  • Stephanie & Jiyi Chistu "Restoring Honor to CJF !"
    • Clan Jade Falcon:  SWTOR
« Reply #93 on: 16 August 2023, 08:42:46 »
Alaric fiddles until Snow Ravens and Ghost Bears come to bail him out lol  :cool: ?

Church14

• Lieutenant
« Reply #94 on: 16 August 2023, 12:18:43 »
Alaric fiddles until Snow Ravens and Ghost Bears come to bail him out lol  :cool: ?

I sort of figure the opposite. Alaric won’t be cruel (by clan standards), crazy, or just incompetent. Since Alaric has seen success by leading from the front. I think if he’s set up for a big failure, it’ll be because he was too hands on instead of stepping away from the front lines

Geg

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
    • Jade Corsair
« Reply #95 on: 16 August 2023, 14:38:52 »
Sirius was taken by the Capellans in February 3151. They also took Caph in March of that year, which indicates to me that you were right before and they are indeed trying to encircle Terra.

Caph had Jade Falcons on it I  December 3152 (same month as the diorama) per the fiction in the AS Box set.

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
« Reply #96 on: 16 August 2023, 14:53:51 »
Caph had Jade Falcons on it I  December 3152 (same month as the diorama) per the fiction in the AS Box set.

Doesn't mean they own it, just that they're on it.
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels

Metallgewitter

• Lieutenant
« Reply #97 on: 16 August 2023, 15:16:55 »

If said Ghost Bears will be free at that point because they just started a war with the Combine. And if Yori needs something right now it's someone to beat with a very heavy stick to distract from the fact she (or rather her former Gunji no Kanrei) lost New Avalon and most of their Fedsuns conquests. And lo and behold along come the Bears the only enemy the Combine could never defeat so far. If Yori could break that curse she might be counted as "the best coordinator of all times"

On another note by 3152 is the remaining wall down at that point? Or running on it's last legs? From what I remember is that Stone told Alaric that the wall has bascially 1 or 2 years left before it's resources run out. If they now fight against the Capellans they might use the same tactic the Republic used: raids against enemies to keep them disorghanized on the borders. Or in this case saving memebrs of a resurrected Clan

Church14

• Lieutenant
« Reply #98 on: 16 August 2023, 17:18:46 »
If said Ghost Bears will be free at that point because they just started a war with the Combine. And if Yori needs something right now it's someone to beat with a very heavy stick to distract from the fact she (or rather her former Gunji no Kanrei) lost New Avalon and most of their Fedsuns conquests. And lo and behold along come the Bears the only enemy the Combine could never defeat so far. If Yori could break that curse she might be counted as "the best coordinator of all times"

On another note by 3152 is the remaining wall down at that point? Or running on it's last legs? From what I remember is that Stone told Alaric that the wall has bascially 1 or 2 years left before it's resources run out. If they now fight against the Capellans they might use the same tactic the Republic used: raids against enemies to keep them disorghanized on the borders. Or in this case saving memebrs of a resurrected Clan

I believe it’s “less than a year” unless Alaric wants to ruin the economy in the area or destroy his own Jumpships while being cut off from his industrial base.