Author Topic: Inner Sphere Map Request  (Read 802 times)

Billy Boy Mark II

• Lieutenant
Inner Sphere Map Request
« on: 18 April 2019, 15:46:11 »
Hiya guys and girls - I've been away for a long time and have a new PC... Unfortunately I was stupid enough not to transfer over a lot of my battletech stuff before the old one went kaput... So now I'm bereft of many of my source materials and tools for battletech!

One of my biggest losses was maps of the Inner Sphere that can be edited with the paint program to show changing boundaries.... I had a few dozens showing various changes in borders that I'd done after various campaigns with friends.

Now my recollection was that I got the first of those maps here on this forum... Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of anywhere I can get a map of the inner sphere again...?

Thanks!

Vition2

• Lieutenant
Re: Inner Sphere Map Request
« Reply #1 on: 18 April 2019, 16:30:04 »
Mine are built in paint - check my sig.  They aren't the canon universe though so you'd have to redo the boundaries to get started - and there are a few extra systems.

Billy Boy Mark II

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: 19 April 2019, 06:12:41 »
 ;D You're not kidding about them being non-canon! Major changes needed but still very helpful thanks!

Billy Boy Mark II

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: 19 April 2019, 06:14:53 »
Does anyone have a paint friendly map that includes the former Rim Worlds worlds?

Alsadius

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: 19 April 2019, 06:17:58 »
Does anyone have a paint friendly map that includes the former Rim Worlds worlds?

Your best bet is probably Sarna. http://cfw.sarna.net/wiki/images/7/7c/Rwr_-_2750.png.jpg?timestamp=20100515171755 perhaps? (They don't have an IS-wide map at that scale, but the national maps are all from the same original image, and can be stitched together with moderate Paint skills.)

The full gallery is http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Category:Maps_Gallery - it's gigantic, but if you dig through, it includes most nations in most eras.

Vition2

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: 19 April 2019, 10:23:49 »
;D You're not kidding about them being non-canon! Major changes needed but still very helpful thanks!

Heh, yeah, that happens when somebody decides to take canon a different direction and now has 50+ years of history.  And no problem.  :)

Register