Author Topic: Trailers?  (Read 2061 times)

RolandHTG

• Recruit
Trailers?
« on: 18 September 2019, 10:09:02 »
Are vehicles towing trailers counted as one or two vehicles for lance/point composition purposes?

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Trailers?
« Reply #1 on: 23 September 2019, 10:23:13 »
I'd not count them at all. :)

Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

sadlerbw

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 03 October 2019, 10:43:45 »
I'd not count them at all. :)

I assume he means he would not count the trailer at all...unless he really hates vehicles and refuses to admit they exist!

However, I do admit that it would be somewhat hilarious to make a formation out of nothing but gun trailers!

Mohammed As`Zaman Bey

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: 09 October 2019, 15:35:23 »
Are vehicles towing trailers counted as one or two vehicles for lance/point composition purposes?
I count them separately -Cargo doesn't really count. Unless the towing vehicle is part of the artillery unit that its towing, I consider it independent.
Non-integrated: Four vehicles to a lance, four vehicles towing an artillery battery is still one lance. Unlimbered: One vehicle lance and one battery.
Integrated: Four artillery pieces make a battery, the four vehicles used to tow them are part of the battery. Unlimbered: Battery with vehicles.

Mohammed As`Zaman Bey

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: 09 October 2019, 15:42:08 »
However, I do admit that it would be somewhat hilarious to make a formation out of nothing but gun trailers!
  Not new. Vehicles are just a means of transport. Once delivered, the vehicles go away.

Register