Author Topic: Clan Stone Lion Fleet, a TT AUverse production.  (Read 2699 times)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Clan Stone Lion Fleet, a TT AUverse production.
« on: 14 April 2019, 18:07:03 »
So for almost a year, I've been fiddling with this project of how to get this into Alpha Strike format. So I took a standard Total Warfare TO&E and added AS stats, simple right? Nope.

But until Nroe did his little post on his AU-verse fleet, I wasn't at that point to share mine yet. So credit to him for pushing this old butt off the comfy couch and do something about it.

Assigning units is easy, but assigning a proper fleet takes time, doubly when it's a Clan with no history!

So with out to much fuss, I give you, with a push from Nroe, Clan Stone Lion fleet, AS style. ( sorry no PV for assigned units yet. )

This is shareable to anyone who wants to use.

Officially, Clan Stone Lion Fleet as of 3145 is:

• Anathma Lola III-class destroyer.
• Red Knight Lola III-class destroyer.
• Brimstone York-class destroyer
• various Jumpship-classes

Naval Star: 2 Lola, 1 York and 2 Hunters, w/ a Titan C, 2 Carriers and a Overlord C

( 10 ASF and 10 Sm. Craft ( 2- Mark VII-C ) per Lola ( 2x ), contains LF-Battery.
 ( 50 ASF and 3 Sm. Craft ( 2- Mark VII-C / 1- NL-42 "Taxi"(Lupus model) on-board York ( 1x ), has 2 Drop Collars, contains LF-Battery.
 ( Each Hunter Jumpship ( 2x ) has a Drop Collar and a HPG to act as Scout, contains LF-Battery.
 ( 30 ASF on-board the Titan-C ( 1x ) drop ship.
 ( 10 ASF on-board each Carrier ( 2x ) drop ship.
 ( 20 Mechs and 25 Heavy ProtoMechs carried on-board the Overlord-C ( 1x ), for use on ground missions.

Zeta Galaxy Transport Star: 2 Odyssey and 2 Hunters, an ancient Star League Tramp, w/ an Outpost, 2 Outpost 3070 Refits, a Miraborg, a Union C, a Overlord C, a Lion C and a pair of Lion WD and a Broadsword

( 2 Sm. Craft ( 1- Mark VII-C / 1- NL-42 "Taxi"-Lupus ), 10 Battle Armor trooper per Odyssey Jumpship ( 2x ), has 3 Drop Collars, contains a LF-Battery.
 ( 2 Sm. Craft ( 2- K-1 -C ) on-board a Star League-era Tramp Jumpship ( 1x ), has 3 Drop Collars, contains  LF-Battery.
 ( Each Hunter Jumpship ( 2x ) has a Drop Collar and a HPG to act as Scout, contains LF-Battery.
 ( 5 Mechs, 10 Vehicles, 50 Battle Armor troopers on-board each Outpost ( 1x ) and Outpost-3070 Refit ( 2x ) - Outpost carries 4 ASF extra, Outpost Refit replaces ASF for 10 ProtoMechs each and an extra 50 Battle Armor troopers ( 100 total ).
 ( 30 ASF on-board Miraborg ( 1x ) drop ship.
 ( 15 Mechs on-board Union-C ( 1x ) drop ship.
 ( 45 Mechs on-board Overlord-C ( 1x ) drop ship.
 ( 10 Mechs are carried on-board each Lion ( 1x -C and 2x -W(olf) D9ragoon)), each carry either 12 Vehicles ( -WD model ) or 1,000 - 1,250 Infantry personnel ( -C model ), since clans use 10 Vehicles per Star, consider the last Point ( 2 Vehicles ) of each -WD to be Artillery ( Huitzilopotchli or TAV-1 ).
 ( 5 Mechs are on-board Broadsword ( 1x ) dropper.

Psi Galaxy Transport Star: 3 Odyssey, an another ancient Star League Tramp and a Comitatus, w/ a Elephant, a Mercer, 2 Confederate C, a Broadsword, an Outpost, 2 Outpost 3070 Refits, an Overlord C, pair of Carriers with a Lion WD in tow...

( 2 Sm. Craft ( 1- Mark VII-C / 1- NL-42 "Taxi"-Lupus ), 10 Battle Armor trooper per Odyssey Jumpship ( 3x ), has 3 Drop Collars, contains a LF-Battery.
 ( 2 Sm. Craft ( 2- K-1 -C ) on-board a Star League-era Tramp Jumpship ( 1x ), has 3 Drop Collars, contains  LF-Battery.
 ( 5 Sm. Craft ( 2- K-1 -C, 3- NL-42 "Taxi"-Lupus ), 20 ASF and 25 Battle Armored troopers on-board Comitatus Jumpship ( 1x ), has a LF-Battery and 1 Drop Collar.
 ( 10 Mechs are carried on-board the Lion-WD ( 1x ), since clans use 10 Vehicles per Star, consider the last Point ( 2 Vehicles ) of the -WD to be Artillery ( Thor C ).
  ( 5 Mechs, 10 Vehicles, 50 Battle Armor troopers on-board each Outpost ( 1x ) and Outpost-3070 Refit ( 2x ) - Outpost carries 4 ASF extra, Outpost-3070 Refit replaces ASF for 10 ProtoMechs each and an extra 50 Battle Armor troopers ( 100 total ).
 ( 45 Mechs on-board Overlord-C ( 1x ).
 ( 10 ASF on-board each Carrier ( 2x ) drop ship.
 ( 5 Mechs are carried on-board each Confederate-C ( 2x ) and Broadsword ( 1x ) drop ship, respectfully.
 ( 10 Mechs on-board Mercer ( 1x ) drop ship.
 ( 4 Sm. Craft ( 3- Mark VII-C, 1- K-1 -C ), 12 Mechs ( 2 being Artillery / Bowman ) and 8 Vehicles ( mostly old SLDF types / Royals ) and 100 Jump Infantry ( 4 Platoons of clan based troopers ) are carried on the equally ancient Model-96 Elephant ( 1x ) tug dropper.

Unless noted, most types are clan tech or the few Royal variants left.

Now I leave you to the imagination of filling out this touman, which is incidentally, unofficial.

And thanks again Nroe!

TT
« Last Edit: 14 April 2019, 18:12:54 by truetanker »
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

nroe03742

• Master Sergeant
Re: Clan Stone Lion Fleet, a TT AUverse production.
« Reply #1 on: 14 April 2019, 20:16:47 »
your welcome. though the only thing that I can see that I inspired was the most likely some of the content of the fleet. at least that is all that I see at this point in time

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #2 on: 14 April 2019, 21:34:52 »
Actually, you just pushed me to share something I've been slowly procrastinating on wither to post or not...

Seeing your fleet kinda made me want to show mine... after all it's been like three or so months since it's been done...

Still working on the finer details, like which physical units to use... I went from going generic " All Overlord -C's and Sassanid-s with Command Union-Cs " to what sounds less munchy and rather cool sounding...

Thanks again Nroe!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

wolfcannon

• Lieutenant
    • wolfcannon's photobucket album
« Reply #3 on: 16 April 2019, 17:52:06 »
i could see the Stone Lions either Salvaging or building some bigger ships.
Daniels Avenger                Clan Coyote
General Jennifer Daniels    Galaxy Commander Jim Skyes
                                        Omicron Galaxy
Clan Wolf in Exile
328th Assault Cluster(the Lion Hearted)
Star Captain James Sword

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #4 on: 17 April 2019, 09:31:30 »
Well to do that, we'd have to restructure our resources.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #5 on: 19 April 2019, 19:13:37 »
I like it   :thumbsup:

Honestly when I saw TT nme I expected to be terrified but not...  kinda still worried about that, but this seems to be very balanced
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #6 on: 30 April 2019, 00:09:28 »
More importantly, I have created an ideal Transport Binary to deliver my chosen forces, with attached Naval Star!

Over 200 Mechs, 80+ Vehicles, countless amounts of Infantry and the crème-la-crème: 198 ASF plus 26 Droppers, along with Protomechs, both Heavy and Standard to boot. I did include a mixture of Small Craft that would see either combat or support. There's even Artillery units in here... fine print and all!

Now if you really want evil Doc, I can always whip up a fresh batch for you via PM and all...

>:D

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #7 on: 30 April 2019, 13:32:19 »
That fine TT, Like I said this was a balanced and not so EVIL force structure...
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #8 on: 30 April 2019, 13:44:40 »
But I just glossed over the bare basics...

You know i always have hidden applications, yah just got to find them...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #9 on: 22 May 2019, 22:08:29 »
Update:

Over 130 Mechs are Standard not Omni, also only 16 vehicles are of Omni chassis, leaving a full Binary of older SLDF-iE /Royal. Not to mention a variety of one off aero designs, not common to CHH or their Homeworld descendants.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #10 on: 13 August 2019, 19:48:35 »
I wonder how many ancient works I can fit into this unit?

SLDF-in Exile
Pentagon
Klondike
Revival
Civil War
Dark Age

Any suggestions from the Peanut Gallery?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #11 on: 01 October 2019, 18:59:50 »
Been thinking on what few types of SLDF-in-E / Klondike tanks are out there.

Since the release of Turning Points: Tokasha, I now have excess to the Kokou Defense Tank, but how many would have been stored away, scrapped and even re-armed for the Reavings? What would be left....

I wonder...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Register