Author Topic: (Answered) Arrow IV and TAG  (Read 2784 times)

F T C

• Corporal
(Answered) Arrow IV and TAG
« on: 05 March 2011, 19:20:59 »
I'm trying to get back into Battletech after a long absence, I've got the first 3 rulebooks, and my answer is probably somewhere in Tactical Operations, but frankly the new layout of the books is frustrating me.  I want to make sure I understand how to use the Arrow IV and TAG correctly. 

Let's say I have Unit A with TAG and Unit B with Arrow IV.  Unit A "shoots" the TAG at Enemy A.  If the TAG hits Enemy A is then Painted.  Then if Unit B fires the Arrow IV missiles they home in on the TAG automatically hitting Enemy A from the direction of Unit A.

Is this correct?

Nevermind.  I found my answer.  I really hate the layout of the new books.
« Last Edit: 20 August 2012, 02:12:48 by Xotl »
"F T C is old.  He hates new stuff." -- Warmarshall's wife

Welshman

• Mostly Retired Has Been
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Arrow IV and TAG
« Reply #1 on: 12 March 2011, 00:39:44 »
Hello,

We are sorry the new layout is frustrating. For players of the older books it can be a bit jarring to get used to. As a former returning player myself, I can tell you the new format does eventually click, but there is a learning curve.

Happy you found the answer, please don't hesitate to come back and ask more questions.

Best,
Joel BC
-Joel BC-
Catalyst Freelancer (Inactive)

"Some closets will never contain Narnia, no matter how many times we open the door." - Weirdo, in relation to the power of hope.

Register