Author Topic: How many Iron Writer contests were there?  (Read 1709 times)

Shadowraptor001

• Private
How many Iron Writer contests were there?
« on: 03 September 2014, 07:04:34 »
How many of these contests were there I have seen at least 3

Niopsian

• Lieutenant
  • I dunno.
Re: How many Iron Writer contests were there?
« Reply #1 on: 04 September 2014, 18:25:03 »
2007, 2008 and 2009 for sure. I think there was one in 2010 as well but I had another event at the time it was running.

I don't believe there's been one since.

...cut a manager in to come up with a plan and the next thing you know you're big in Japan

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #2 on: 26 August 2017, 09:51:01 »
2007, 2008 and 2009 for sure. I think there was one in 2010 as well but I had another event at the time it was running.

I don't believe there's been one since.

2006: Theme - KP Duty
2007: Theme - The Raven
2008: Theme - Thank Monkey
2009: Theme - Betrayal
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Robroy

• Lieutenant
  • Not named, but not gone. Maybe.
« Reply #3 on: 26 August 2017, 10:18:18 »
Are they still available?

Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the Way (Tao) to survival or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed"-Sun Tzu

"Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence"-Sun Tzu

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #4 on: 26 August 2017, 10:22:29 »
Are they still available?

Alas, the hack that took down these forums for a few weeks left BattleCorps.com dead and buried.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Register