Author Topic: Worlds of shared administration during the Star League  (Read 2110 times)

TigerShark

• Major
    • MekWars: Dominion
Worlds of shared administration during the Star League
« on: 26 August 2017, 21:56:37 »
I recall seeing several maps of the Inner Sphere during the time of the Star League. This showed several worlds being jointly administered by the SLDF and the Member States. Does anyone have this information handy?
  W W W . M E K W A R S - D O M I N I O N . C O M

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."
     - Orders of Emperor Stefan Amaris to his troops

pheonixstorm

• Major
Re: Worlds of shared administration during the Star League
« Reply #1 on: 26 August 2017, 22:05:28 »
Book and pg number would be best as well if you know them.

Firesprocket

• Captain
  • 3601 S Broad St. Phila. PA 19148
« Reply #2 on: 26 August 2017, 22:16:12 »
FWL:  Callison, Dieudonne, Dubhe, Wing, Zion

LC :  Alchiba, Blue Diamond, Cor Caroli, Galatea, Mizar, and Syrma

DC:  Moore and Nashira.

FS:  Elbar, Mallory's World, Mara, Mirach, and Schedar

CC:  Ningpo, Slocum, Tikonov, and Yangtze.

Source SL SB pg 179.

There are also a number of contested worlds by multiple houses that the TH technically administers.  That list is a bit longer.
« Last Edit: 26 August 2017, 22:21:33 by Firesprocket »

TigerShark

• Major
    • MekWars: Dominion
« Reply #3 on: 27 August 2017, 00:15:57 »
Yeah, aren't there a few near the Periphery borders? I could swear there were a few. But thank you for the list/page ref!!!
  W W W . M E K W A R S - D O M I N I O N . C O M

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."
     - Orders of Emperor Stefan Amaris to his troops

Firesprocket

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: 27 August 2017, 00:25:12 »
I haven't found my map, just the page of reference.  I'll try and dive back into my book tomorrow after I have some sleep.

pheonixstorm

• Major
« Reply #5 on: 27 August 2017, 02:08:24 »
There are old fan maps that placed a lot along the borders of the various houses but I have never found anything canon about those worlds being outside of house control.

BrokenMnemonic

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: 27 August 2017, 03:11:56 »
I'm not aware of a map that shows them all specifically, but the list of jointly administered worlds is in Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2 (page 118).

It's more interesting than optimal, and therefore better. O0 - Weirdo

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #7 on: 27 August 2017, 03:26:53 »
There is a map in the back of the Star League sourcebook that shows the jointly administered worlds as different dots than the rest.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Firesprocket

• Captain
« Reply #8 on: 27 August 2017, 14:14:28 »
I'm not aware of a map that shows them all specifically, but the list of jointly administered worlds is in Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2 (page 118).

This list matches up one for one with the additional planets I referred to last night from the SL SB that were considered joint/contested worlds of various house factions that the TH administered.