Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
MegaMek Games / Re: Unit Limit?
« Last post by Nehvar on Today at 10:21:07 »
That's a bug that occasionally happens.  Save and reload to make them appear.
I have had some success with VTOL  drones . Robotic can be anything. Drone control systems being jammed by ECM being able to remain above an ECM bubble made its use reasonable.  Fully robotic is far more expensive so I suspect it would require risk / reward cost analysis
I didn't add it to the Kickstarter only because it looked like it was delivering before hand and I didn't want to wait any longer than I had too. I loved the original books and am so happy they are coming back.

Same here too.  I wanted to get my hands on it before the Kickstarter arrived.  Furthermore, I don’t remember reading anything that hinted it was being released with the Kickstarter.  /shrug
Ah, OK... thanks for the clarification! :)
Ugh, it got cut off.  Limited Amphibious mod.  I’ll edit it once I’m on a PC and had a chance to sleep.
"Combat Vehicle Chassis Mod"?  They look like they were designed as Combat Vehicles, so I'm scratching my head... ???
It doesn't sound like much more MP, but I suppose those 4/6 extra can make a difference...
I didn't add it to the Kickstarter only because it looked like it was delivering before hand and I didn't want to wait any longer than I had too.

Same.
Off Topic / Re: Naval Pictures X: Underway on Nuclear Power
« Last post by Wrangler on Today at 09:16:21 »
"Cap'n, I'm not sure we needed this air cover... are we really in danger of being attacked by enemy tanks out here?"

"...Well, we sure as hell aren't NOW."
Funny thing is that almost word for word of the meme with that pic out there.  :grin: :laugh:
MechWarrior Hall / Re: Word Association 36: SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!
« Last post by Wrangler on Today at 09:12:47 »
Party
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Register