Author Topic: BattleTech FanFiction Tribble Emporium 3: It's a Trilogy!  (Read 10249 times)

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
Re: BattleTech FanFiction Tribble Emporium 3: It's a Trilogy!
« Reply #180 on: 27 May 2024, 15:44:54 »
All right, you talked me into two OG Aquilas!  Let's call 'em MRSLDOMEIE 1 and MRSLDOMEIE 2.  That should be confusing enough... now to make sure they make first contact with the Free Worlds League for maximum bureaucratic confusion! ;D

eriktheviking

• Corporal
« Reply #181 on: 27 May 2024, 16:37:52 »
Ok, that is what they are sending to the IS, but what do they have at home? Any group of engineers with mega in the job description is going to ask what if I apply this to...  Maybe spaceships?

Hazard Pay

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #182 on: 27 May 2024, 17:49:22 »

"Woah man, you'e been out for a week since you took that AC/10 shell to the Chin last Job... What? 4th Succession War? Clans of Kerensky? Federated Commonwealth? Comstar Jihad? Republic of the Sphere? Blackout and IlClan? Dude, it's 3003."

Euphonium

• Captain
  • Look Ma, no Faction!
« Reply #183 on: 27 May 2024, 17:55:40 »
All right, you talked me into two OG Aquilas!  Let's call 'em MRSLDOMEIE 1 and MRSLDOMEIE 2.  That should be confusing enough... now to make sure they make first contact with the Free Worlds League for maximum bureaucratic confusion! ;D

For proper confusion use roman numerals and no space - that would make them MRSLDOMEIEI and MRSLDOMEIEII
>>>>[You're only jealous because the voices don't talk to you]<<<<

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #184 on: 27 May 2024, 17:57:25 »
I like the cut of your jib... ;D

Ramblefire

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #185 on: 30 May 2024, 13:14:49 »
Ok, that is what they are sending to the IS, but what do they have at home? Any group of engineers with mega in the job description is going to ask what if I apply this to...  Maybe spaceships?
Assume that the 2.5 megaton limit exists but is mostly enforced by law on any warship not owned and operated by the Mega Rump Star League Department Of Mega Engineering In Exile Mega Defense Office Mega Stellar Navy Department or MRSLDOMEIEMDOMSND for short, though they do contract their naval construction to the private sector, as much as that term applies in a post scarcity society where capitalism has been rendered, not defunct per say, but obsolescent.

It's the MRSLDOMEIE Mega Historical Society.  They probably sell Aquillas in their museum gift shop.
Of course not.

They would never fit in the gift shop. They distribute monthly raffle tickets instead.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #186 on: 30 May 2024, 18:48:48 »
What, everything's "MEGA!" except the gift shop? ;D

idea weenie

• Major
« Reply #187 on: 31 May 2024, 20:11:51 »
What, everything's "MEGA!" except the gift shop? ;D

The prices are MEGA

Register