Author Topic: BattleTech: Clan Invasion Kickstarter Discussion, Vol. 4, The Madness Begins  (Read 179013 times)

pixelgeek

• Master Sergeant
    • My blog
Shipping for my pledge came in at less than I estimated based on the post-KS comments so I was quite happy.

Wolf72

• Captain
I am a Bloodname and for me the pledge is still close.

Probably already posted, but as of 6:30pm EST ... Bloodnamed getting emails to confirm!  :thumbsup:
"We're caught in the moon's gravitational pull, what do we do?!"

CI KS #1357; Merc KS #9798

"We're sending a squad up."

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Miss Chitty finds your honor rules quaint.
Got mine done. I made the difficult decision to reduce the number of lance packs and extra urbanmechs I'd get in favor of getting the Urbanmech plush.
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

(indirect accessory to the) Slayer of Monitors!

qc mech3

• Lieutenant
  • Mon pays, ce n'est pas un pays. C'est l'hiver.
So, I presume Star Captain and lower are up tomorrownow.  :drool: :drool: :drool:

What's the end date on the PM? I want to make sure I don't get a call from my bank/credit card company because I busted my budget!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Edited: Got my e-mail  ;D
« Last Edit: 14 November 2019, 19:57:10 by qc mech3 »

Hawhaw

• Corporal
Anyone know when the deadline to confirm your pledge as a late backer is? Hoping I can still do this on Monday.

Wolf72

• Captain
Got mine done. I made the difficult decision to reduce the number of lance packs and extra urbanmechs I'd get in favor of getting the Urbanmech plush.

Am I going blind, or can I not just find where the plushie is?

DarkISI

• Praedonum Dominus
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • https://amzn.to/3Dm3bvj
    • My Author Website
Am I going blind, or can I not just find where the plushie is?

In the "Extras" tab. Just press CTRL + F and type plush ;)
German novelist and part time Battletech writer.

HPG Station - German Battletech News

"if they didn't want to be stomped to death by a psychotic gang of battlemechs, they shouldn't have fallen down" - Liam's Ghost

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Miss Chitty finds your honor rules quaint.

This is what I had to do to find it.
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

(indirect accessory to the) Slayer of Monitors!

General308

• Captain
So many choices...It is so hard  :thumbsup:

Wolf72

• Captain

Yup, going blind! ... trying to focus on computer while kids arguing did not help.  Both in bed, tears, no dessert.  Situation normal.

[edit] After 4 or 5 reviews, I think I finally have it all set ... couple of mini packs changed names, and I didn't catch the switch. added plushie (thanks again for help DarkISI). changed shirt size, flip-flopped on some ... done.

now going to sit and wait ...

... and wait some more.
« Last Edit: 14 November 2019, 21:02:54 by Wolf72 »

General308

• Captain
I can't remember guys did they confirm that they are going to open pledge manager up between wave 1 and 2

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
I finally receive the Star Colonel email asking me to confirm my pledge of.. I PLEDGED THAT MUCH?!?  :o  After verification, yup, I pledged that much, but I had time to forget since then.  Now if only I can remember what the extras was for...  xp
And that's one of the reasons for my insurgency thread...  ^-^

qc mech3: I don't know about "lower" than Star Captain... I pledged ~$300 at Warrior level, and haven't seen an e-mail yet...

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
  • It's just my goth phase
I went in at Bloodname and got mine hours ago.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

qc mech3

• Lieutenant
  • Mon pays, ce n'est pas un pays. C'est l'hiver.
Got my email for Ristar level after I wrote my comment.  ::)

2 things that I'm not sure now:
- Did we get a second digital scenario? the last one, ''Last Stand'' is not described as ''when completed'' like the first three.
- Do I have to buy the legendary salvage even if I put 50$ of add-on over the 30$ of the Ristar Level? It doesn't show has a free item added at that point (has stated in the KS).

The Wayfarer

• Master Sergeant
Was looking at the pledge manager and I have a question on the digital assets.  I received the Diminishing Returns scenario.  Did they release “Last Stand”?  It’s missing the [When Finished] tag on the manager but I don’t see it in the last Dropbox link I have.

Mike
Revelations 6:8. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Charlie 6

• Captain
Quick question, what happened to the $200 Canon Character Add-on?  I can't find it on the pledge manager.

Tangoforone

• Master Sergeant
Well, I just finished confirming everything.  I have to say it was fairly simple, though I think CrowdOx could have made tabs for all the digital content similar to what they did when you were choosing a lance pack.  Perhaps the coding or layout does not allow for such a process.

In any case, it was a fairly smooth process and I only owed an additional $17.  Hard to complain about that.  I'm also liking that they are going to try and have Wave 2 shipped out late 2020.  It might be an aggressive goal, but I think they can accomplish it if they stay on track with the designs, renders, and manufacturing company.

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
  • It's just my goth phase
I think the add-ons would have been easier if it could have been divided into multiple pages instead of having everything on one huge page.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
that was indeed formidable

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Charlie 6

• Captain
I'm thinking I may have to close it and think on some things before finalizing.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
Looks like my e-mail came in while I was catching up here in the forum (about 15-20 minutes ago).  It's much too late to embark on something that complicated, so either tomorrow night or over the weekend (more likely), I'll enter my add-ons of IS 'mechs...  :thumbsup:

Reldn

• Lieutenant
Ooof...Got mine finalized at last. So many choices! May have to re-open it sometime down the line and add-on some more Dice and/or Faction Shirts, though. :drool:

3rd Lyran Guards
2nd Oriente Hussars
Scorpion Empire Tau & Seeker Galaxy

General308

• Captain
And that's one of the reasons for my insurgency thread...  ^-^

qc mech3: I don't know about "lower" than Star Captain... I pledged ~$300 at Warrior level, and haven't seen an e-mail yet...

You know with that Star Colonel being 260 now be sure to double check your math.  I know you don't care about those salvage boxes.  But I am not sure if your savings works out anymore

Greatclub

• Captain
out of general curiosity, where are retailers in the queue?

Stackmouse

• Recruit
Uh... Has anyone figured out what to do to select addons for COMSTAR MONITORING STATION level? I took that level because I only want a bunch of mech packs and nothing else, and now I don't see the way to add them.

Extras-tab says "There are no extras available at the COMSTAR MONITORING STATION level." Do I really have to change the pledge level?
"No war is over until the enemy says it's over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote."

marauder648

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Project Zhukov Fan AU TRO's and PDFs
Quick question. Can we add more to the pledge manager later or once its done and paid for is that it?
Ghost Bears: Cute and cuddly. Until you remember its a BLOODY BEAR!

Project Zhukov Fan AU TRO's and PDFs - https://thezhukovau.wordpress.com/

Reldn

• Lieutenant
Quick question. Can we add more to the pledge manager later or once its done and paid for is that it?

From what I understand, you can. When I finished up my pledge, there was a section at the bottom of the page with a link noting that if you need to change anything or add something else, you can re-open your selections.

3rd Lyran Guards
2nd Oriente Hussars
Scorpion Empire Tau & Seeker Galaxy

marauder648

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Project Zhukov Fan AU TRO's and PDFs
Ahh nice, need to add my Urban Plush :D
Ghost Bears: Cute and cuddly. Until you remember its a BLOODY BEAR!

Project Zhukov Fan AU TRO's and PDFs - https://thezhukovau.wordpress.com/

SteelRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Fight for something or Die for nothing
    • The Steel-Raven at DeviantArt
Got the Proliferation Cycle, thank you CGL :thumbsup:
Battletech Art and Commissions
http://steel-raven.deviantart.com

StoryReader

• Master Sergeant
Is the $360,000 stretch goal ("Honor and Glory (IV) A new chapter-serial fiction story...") that had no restrictions during the campaign really only included for the FULL KERENSKY pledge level folks (of whom there are < 20 on Terra)?  It's listed at $9.99 for everyone else in the extras...could be I missing something?

Aside from that, it's worked very well for me - I'm impressed!