Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Forum Technical Support / Re: Banner Weirdness...
« Last post by Daryk on Today at 19:58:47 »
I think I'll hang on to the Warhammer for a bit longer on this machine if that's it...
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: “Bare metal” warships
« Last post by Sjhernan3060 on Today at 19:47:32 »
I have great success with Citadel's leadbelcher over a flat black rattle can primer, thinned down about 3 to 1 with water or if available, thinner medium. you can pull the greatest concentration of the shinies to where the light would naturally fall and get a solid base, then hit with nuln oil or your fav black wash ( also thinned) until you reach a satisfactory level of brightness. 

Good Painting!

My new ships have arrived ( courtesy of Aries miniatures) and I hope try this again on the weekend
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: CSR Beta Galaxy Kingfisher.
« Last post by Sjhernan3060 on Today at 19:45:52 »
kfh fronte by agen2, su Flickr

IMG_20240414_142235 by agen2, su Flickr

kfh rear by agen2, su Flickr

I love to see a kingfisher! I hope we get some variants of this beast soon
There will always be a cluster

Nicholas Kerensky, The Remembrance, Stanza 13, Line 24
there are two stores that i know of that may help if you are in or near nj
hobby collectibles comics and toys...one is in sayrville nj and other one is in milltown nj
hit me up on pm if you need more info

i still miss last wind up toys nyc on bleeckers in village the guy that ran it was a master at finding rare and hard to find obscure things and toys....
also are you looking for originals or re issues? i recall about 2 years back walmart had them
Craig A. Reed has let me know that the Grasshopper stories were not from Battlecorps, but were all solicited as originals to the anthology.
Off Topic / Re: How to make a package that looks like...
« Last post by elf25s on Today at 19:29:58 »
it comes down to paper...fed ex usually has good speciallty one off printers(one by me in east brunwuck has a blueprunt printer that is able to print sheets as big as 6 X10 ft)...check with them or any business that specilse in offsite office...here on east coast office max/depot had that service until staples absorbed them
and as i recall it could run you up to 20 usd or more...oth look around craiglist or your local garage sales you may be able to get stuff for free or for less than a 1doillar
Ask the Writers / Re: Legacy anthology
« Last post by ColonelCrow on Today at 19:27:08 »
Thank you, Craig.
Any warship that would come out would be great. Some of the 2765s would be great to see. I would love the Enterprise IMHO.
Novel and Sourcebook Reviews / Anthologized Battlecorps stories
« Last post by ColonelCrow on Today at 19:26:26 »
The loss of Battlecorp's archive of fiction is a tragedy, of course. But in my recent research into BattleTech short fiction, I followed up on a thought I had and have tried to put together a list of all the stories which originally appeared at the site which have been reprinted elsewhere. I came up with 135 stories across fifteen books, most of which I believe are print-on-demand titles.

I created an .xlsx file (linked below) listing their titles and authors, as well as which book they're reprinted in, and uploaded it to Google Drive if anyone wants to check it out.

And if anyone can tell me if the stories in that Grasshopper anthology, Legacy, were originally on Battlecorps I'll add those, as well as any others I've missed, of course.

--cvr

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1soc-Ve1Sj5Y6mN2WkgVjIkhIzcIL1xul/edit?usp=share_link&ouid=103120151595484601916&rtpof=true&sd=true
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register