Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 133831 times)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Don't Swallow!!!  :o

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[A hole opens up in the roof of the lair and Achoo falls through, still strapped to the backboard.]

Ow! What? Huh? Oh, the lair. Right.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Ahh...why...how...? (looks up)

Wait, we in the land of the lost or something? Achoo went down waterfalls?
« Last Edit: 27 October 2019, 06:37:32 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Of course we are in the land of the lost! Underground lair! Duh! Just replace T-Rex's with Wombat and you're good to go!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Wait?

Your COMPARING Wombat to Dopey?!?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Sharpnel

• Colonel
If the shoe fits.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Wait?

Your COMPARING Wombat to Dopey?!?

TT

Well...…..Wombat isn't all that bright and...……...well...……………….yes. Yes I am.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Well better than Chaka I guess, or a Slesstak.

I mean, come on, your more like Enik the Altrusian than anyone else here!.

;D

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Well better than Chaka I guess, or a Slesstak.
so your saying wombat actually, Chaka Khan?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
More like Chaka Clown...………. ::)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I figured you'd be in the Clown Posse, not Wombat.  He's long Bugs Bunny/Woodie Woodperker on steroids.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Wombat isn't allowed anywhere near either Bugs or Woodie. Restraining orders. Details are best left unsaid for legal culpability reasons......

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
So that's why he hangs out with you?  I thought legality doesn't stop him.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Legality, no. Getting shot at a lot, however, at least slows him down.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Legality, no. Getting shot at a lot, however, at least slows him down.

I hope it does.....
« Last Edit: 08 November 2019, 16:34:25 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I try to not shoot at Wombat. It only annoys him.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
What voodo do you do?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
No voodoo. Nodoo  ^-^

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Well, while u do NOvoo, i will need get some extra beer money.
(Wrangler pulls out his noteputer and taps on it and e-bays truetanker's collection/arsenal of Collectable SLDF Davy Crockett-M artillery missiles for reasonable amount C-bills)

Ooooh

(Seem opening bid from the Bunny of Blake people for 6mill a pop, but out done by the Wombat Appreciation Society for double)  I think we got winner!

(Then he instructions his team (of mercenaries) to send off the collectables to the Society.)

Why would there be Appreciation Society for Wombat?  ???

Notsonoble

• Lieutenant
  • Justice will be delicious!!!
"If he thinks we like him he'll leave us alone."
Self:  Meltrans are already culture shocked, except their response is to squeal like high school girls at a boy band concert and discharge energy weapons in random directions.
Weirdo: Sounds like the proper reaction to a Macross Cannon to me.
Quote from: Weirdo
And of course if even a single Constitution had shown up onscreen for even a single second, you would have been able to hear the mass squeeing from orbit.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Fat Chance on that happen!  Wombat lured by the glow of Achoo for miles!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Well, to use your "English" Achoo not glow. Achoo never glow. It never happen. Achoo happy way Achoo is.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Its Wranglish. Thank-you-very-much.   I get paid endorsements for my speaking events.  :rant:

Wombat is always lured to your ...ahh..hmm...animal magnetism?  ???

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Achoo not have animal magnetism. Achoo non-magnetic.  :))

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Well you should be be repulsing him then. 

(Reflectors are on full, Kaptain Achoo!  Sorry Wombat getting through!)

« Last Edit: 25 November 2019, 06:43:36 by Wrangler »

BirdofPrey

• Major
I can fix that.
I have a bottle of ferrofluid.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
What you going to do with a bottle of ferrorfluid?
« Last Edit: 09 October 2022, 21:44:55 by Wrangler »

BirdofPrey

• Major
We get Achoo to dink it, and then he'll finally have that magnetic personality

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Nope. Achoo not do that.  8)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Wrangler watches BoP poke Achoo from behind with a needle of the ferrofluid.)

(After watching Achoo commences the beatings of the bird brain...small objects fly and stick to Achoo...metal ones)

Omg that must be wrong kind of Magnetic!