Author Topic: This is Clangluna..........  (Read 132338 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: This is Clangluna..........
« Reply #990 on: 21 March 2019, 05:39:02 »
Less he knew the better, they don't want get fired!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #991 on: 30 March 2019, 11:38:55 »
Clang never fired anyone. Now "fired" them as a projectile...……………..
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #992 on: 30 March 2019, 12:05:34 »
I'd imagine you would have too.  I wonder who was the projectiles?? hmmm  ???
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #993 on: 30 March 2019, 15:54:06 »
I don't fire people at things. I fire things at people. People squirm too much when you try to chamber them.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #994 on: 30 March 2019, 22:58:25 »
I'm sure using large enough cannon would work after knocking them out.  >:D

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #995 on: 31 March 2019, 13:37:16 »
Still doesn't work. Everybody has a different caliber. You have to look around for people that are the same diameter. If they are too small the gas just vents around them, if they are too big they don't fit. And their ballistics just suck. They flop around and you just cannot tell where they are actually going to hit.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #996 on: 06 April 2019, 15:52:23 »
(Wombat considers the challenge...then knocks out truetanker and places him into a cannon and fires it!)

[Wombat watches as truetanker soars through the air with the greatest of ease into Achoo's Imported Beer collection]
« Last Edit: 24 January 2020, 20:48:28 by Wrangler »

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #997 on: 30 June 2019, 17:50:49 »
Imported beer collection?
You mean Achoo has terrible beer from around the world!?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #998 on: 30 June 2019, 20:59:30 »
And off world. Remember this is Clanguna.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #999 on: 04 July 2019, 10:25:54 »
Do we have to remember?   :D

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1000 on: 04 July 2019, 11:38:00 »
MY GAUD! Mighty ACHOO is alive!!!  (runs and hides behinds cover)

(Wrangler yells) "Oh Course you have to remember! How else you going blame someone for the trouble caused? Pin on someone else!"

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1001 on: 10 July 2019, 11:43:49 »
Not my problem. This is Clangluna. We blame everything on Clang here.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1002 on: 10 July 2019, 15:32:45 »
I hear the Clangacorp finger pointing division is well funded.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1003 on: 11 July 2019, 22:06:07 »
Must be rather large and mechanical finger.

Oh it's size of Atlas Hand...(wait i think i saw somebody's Atlas missing one those hand actuators.)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1004 on: 14 July 2019, 14:44:49 »
Well, that is one way to give somebody a bug hand...…... ::)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
« Reply #1005 on: 01 August 2019, 11:41:48 »
Yesterday I had a massive bug inside my drapes.  They are two layers sown together so how it got in there I don't know.  It was well over two inches in length. 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1006 on: 07 August 2019, 16:59:12 »
Did you smash it or give it a hand?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1007 on: 07 August 2019, 18:13:56 »
(Wrangler watches as beer of foreign and off-world brewers falls over truetanker and rusts him?)
Well, truetanker certainly got smashed...into that stuff i mean...though there much be alcohol in that stuff to get him smashed.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1008 on: 12 August 2019, 14:10:24 »
Well, TT won't drink tea, unless it comes from Long Island. Octane issues. And possibly internal corrosion issues...…………. ::)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #1009 on: 12 August 2019, 14:19:34 »
I do so drink tea, proper, with the pinkie held high...unlike you barbarians!

* Sipping on Darjeeling currently.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1010 on: 13 August 2019, 06:26:55 »
(Wrangler looks at truetanker as he drinks his tea noticing tea projecting from his sides.)
Its appears you have rotted out and become bird fountain.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1011 on: 17 August 2019, 09:16:15 »
Well, apparently he is currently well ventilated and in dire need of a Scene Change, WB style.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1012 on: 17 August 2019, 14:02:01 »
* Calls in via C3i Implant

Hey! I need to release that blue terror again. No not Stich, the other one.

Inbound you say? Gotcha... targeting now. *

Prep for Inbound folks, Orbital drop in three, two...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1013 on: 17 August 2019, 14:14:39 »
(sitting on his bar stool, he watches outside as truetanker tries coordinate the landing of the "other blue one".  Unfortunately watches the blue one being a large blue painted dropshuttle landing on him, it's thrust throwing him across the parking lot in on his head making a lovely crater.)

truetanker?  When you make your piloting roll to wake up...you may want find out who at Clangcorp dropped that thing on you. I'd get my money back.
« Last Edit: 17 August 2019, 14:16:33 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1014 on: 18 August 2019, 22:26:42 »
Hmmmmmmm, maybe I should...….no, this is Clangluna. That is not my problem. The dropship was not piloted by my monkeys. It's all good!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1015 on: 19 August 2019, 06:10:01 »
(Snatches one of the crews credentials and reads it)
Hmm, they're on sub-contract for BirdofPrey's transportation outfit.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1016 on: 19 August 2019, 14:25:36 »
* Emerges from cloaking from a modified Purifier  *

Right on Que...

You fell for the idea of a missed targeting option Wrangler!

' I purposely fired on the position to show you a True Believer of Bake, me, Spector Omicron Pi!

Now if you'll excuse me frail, I have more important things to do... ' in his God voiced modulator.

* Truetanker stomps off camera and scene to help " spread " the Word of Blake *

TT
( Hey, I'm a borg in a battle armor suit... you try walking softly off scene! )
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1017 on: 19 August 2019, 14:31:02 »
Ahhh...your undersized Black Knight BattleMech riding a My Pony Hell's Horse with some tea in your hand.
You be more Clan than Wobbie.   

Why did you have Purifier with bunny ears on it?? Was that left over from Achoo's Easter madness?? ???
« Last Edit: 19 August 2019, 18:53:01 by Wrangler »

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1018 on: 19 August 2019, 14:47:27 »
The WoB thing is probably also left over from Achoo's Easter madness

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1019 on: 19 August 2019, 14:48:17 »
You leave Wigwam out of this!

And those " Bunny ears " as you call them... ha!

Extra sensors my friend, prepare to learn the truth!

* Cloaks again... funny you can't hear the noise of his stomping anymore either... *

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse