Author Topic: Old Crow?  (Read 4597 times)

Akalabeth

• Lieutenant
Old Crow?
« on: 07 April 2011, 02:52:26 »
Those old crow buildlings look pretty neato. Anyone have pics of them alongside their battletech forces?? Just wondering about the size of them as the price looks quite reasonable.
« Last Edit: 07 April 2011, 13:38:41 by Akalabeth »

Akalabeth

• Lieutenant
Re: Old Crow?
« Reply #1 on: 10 April 2011, 03:48:49 »
Oh wait nevermind I found a blog that has some pics:
http://wargameguru.weebly.com/review---xmarx--old-crow-6mm-sci-fi-models.html

Cache

• Captain
    • Lords of the Battlefield
« Reply #2 on: 10 April 2011, 10:48:52 »
Here's the Accomodation Block w/3 Storey extension and Short Tower Block (minus billboards/roof panels), along with an older IWM building.

pintotheevil

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 24 April 2011, 12:03:01 »
can anyone who has ordered from Old crow give an estimate on how long it takes to receive an order?  I put in an order on the 19th, then got a message saying that a shipping invoice would be sent within 48 hours.  two days later I sent an email asking about the order, but have yet to hear back;  is this normal?

Cache

• Captain
    • Lords of the Battlefield
« Reply #4 on: 24 April 2011, 21:10:51 »
Says this on their front page...
Due to a surge in work, Old Crow orders are taking longer than normal to process. The current period from receipt of an order until dispatch is:

LONGER THAN USUAL!

Please accept my apologies for these delays, I'm working flat out to try to catch up. Jez

I am Belch II

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • It's a gator with a nuke, whats the problem.
« Reply #5 on: 25 April 2011, 10:12:02 »
Stuff looks nice, maybe I will make a order soon.
Walking the fine line between sarcasm and being a smart-ass

Wing Commander

« Reply #6 on: 22 July 2011, 07:33:32 »
 The stuff is stunning, the guys themselves are both Battletech fanatics of old. I have most of their scale stuff, the buildings are great but its the little bits like the Monorail that really make the boards come to life.
 I guess i kinda went overboard on their naval stuff.. at last counts I had about 80 odd ships.. Makes for impressive landing games though!

Register