Author Topic: Any word on if ...  (Read 3490 times)

Deathknight69

• Captain
  • Supernaturalizing the universe !!
Any word on if ...
« on: 03 February 2011, 18:36:04 »
         ... IWM is going to do a omni parts pack for the WoB's Celestial series of 'Mechs. I'm looking to make an Archangel Dominus variant (2 H PPC, 1 Snubbie, 2 ER Med's). I, personally, don't have the bash skills to pull it off and don't really want buy (Gasp!!) a second Archangel mini.

Thx,

D69
"Remember kids, Ammo explosion's are as much fun as friendly fire and incoming fire has the right-of-way." - ShadowSeraph
Avatar by Wombat, Thanks again to the blue fuzzy marsupial of wanton destruction.
"SRM Carrier. It's actual combat value is irrelevant; the face of a player when one of their 'mechs takes a point-blank shot from one is priceless!  ^-^" - Fireangel
"What's a little canon-deviation amongst friends and enemies" - Self
Quote from: DarkSpade on August 10, 2022, 15:23:40
If you think about it, the perfect merc lives long enough to complete the objective, but not long enough to get paid.
Well, there's an Obi-Wan level point of view comment for you ...  xp
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 15:35:06 by Wolf72 »

Corrinald

• Master Sergeant
Re: Any word on if ...
« Reply #1 on: 04 February 2011, 11:03:43 »
The Dominus variants of each of the Celestial Omnimechs should be available on IWM's website within the next week or so.

They are the complete miniature of each one, not parts packs.

Deathknight69

• Captain
  • Supernaturalizing the universe !!
« Reply #2 on: 05 February 2011, 18:50:36 »
That's Awesome !!! Now I won't have extra parts laying around, Yeah  [rockon]!!
"Remember kids, Ammo explosion's are as much fun as friendly fire and incoming fire has the right-of-way." - ShadowSeraph
Avatar by Wombat, Thanks again to the blue fuzzy marsupial of wanton destruction.
"SRM Carrier. It's actual combat value is irrelevant; the face of a player when one of their 'mechs takes a point-blank shot from one is priceless!  ^-^" - Fireangel
"What's a little canon-deviation amongst friends and enemies" - Self
Quote from: DarkSpade on August 10, 2022, 15:23:40
If you think about it, the perfect merc lives long enough to complete the objective, but not long enough to get paid.
Well, there's an Obi-Wan level point of view comment for you ...  xp
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 15:35:06 by Wolf72 »

Mastergunz

• CamoSpecs
  • Captain
  • BBBBBBRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #3 on: 08 February 2011, 16:20:39 »
Blasphemy! Extra parts rule!  [rockon]

-Gunz
" also, didn't you know mechs are able to run their massive energy weapons and all only because of their super secret fusion engine designs? the fusion engines actually turn rage and tears generated on the internet, wirelessly into usable power for the machines." -steelblueskies

"I find that alcohol bestows a variety of tactical options."

"Hotwire your imagination into your sense of self-preservation, and see what percolates." -Weirdo

Follow along with my miniature exploits on my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/MastergunzPaintWorx

JPArbiter

• Captain
  • Podcasting Monkey
    • Arbitration Studios, your last word in battletech talk
« Reply #4 on: 09 February 2011, 11:31:53 »
The Dominus variants of each of the Celestial Omnimechs should be available on IWM's website within the next week or so.

They are the complete miniature of each one, not parts packs.

and we would not be able to purchase the parts separately through eh scrap yard or Omni Parts? I ask cause so few Dominus Variant bodies are substantially different from the Invictus
Host of Arbitration, your last word in Battletech Talk

Register