Author Topic: "All" not available on some threads  (Read 883 times)

SANSd20

• Sergeant
"All" not available on some threads
« on: 15 July 2023, 17:23:05 »
I have noticed that the ability to see all posts in a thread with more than one page seems to be not available on some threads but available for others. Do we know why this is the case? Or is this an actual issue?
Mecr KS back #244

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Re: "All" not available on some threads
« Reply #1 on: 15 July 2023, 17:27:07 »
Not a forum techie, but I believe it's related to size - "All" used to be available on threads up to 3-4 pages long, but not beyond.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

SANSd20

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 15 July 2023, 22:17:32 »
Ok, now that you say that I am seeing it only on threads with only 2-4 pages, 5+ does not.
Mecr KS back #244

Knightmare

• BattleTech Developer
  • System Admin
  • Warrant Officer
  • Wrench'in it
    • BattleTech.com
« Reply #3 on: 17 July 2023, 09:35:53 »
The "All" should be the default setting: Maxes out at 120 posts & 30 posts per page.
BeemerCon Summarized. Knightmare, end of turn: "How come none of my weapons fired?"
Look, dude, when you are a real mechwarrior you don't need to get all dressed up in cooling suits and cool helmets to work on your mech. You just strip down to your 1980s panties and crop top vest and start wrenchin' it.
Yen Lo Wang = David Lo Pan

Register