Author Topic: Northern Delaware (Days of Knights - Newark, DE)  (Read 3265 times)

thepromethean83

• Private
Northern Delaware (Days of Knights - Newark, DE)
« on: 13 April 2011, 23:46:28 »
Hey y'alls,

There's a pretty hoppin' wargaming scene up here in Delaware, and while there's a couple of B-Tech players hiding in the crowd, most guys are into 40K and Warmachine/Hordes. I've managed to coerce a few to give stompy bots a try, and it's gone over pretty well. I'm trying to build a BT presence in the area since I moved here a few months ago.

I hang out at Days of Knights, an amazing FLGS in Newark, DE that has its own lounge separate from the store itself. Thursday nights after 6PM is open wargaming night, which is when you'll find me there with my Intro Box, ready to play or to teach anyone to play. Just ask around for Ziggy. Tuesday nights is board game night, so we can also get away playing on Tuesdays too.

If you decide to come out, please note that the game lounge is around the back of the building, through the door under the sign that reads "DoK's Game Lounge". PM me if you want to make specific plans to play.
"I feel sentimental about the Wobblies" - Allen Ginsberg