Author Topic: Merc Sup II BA Table  (Read 1004 times)

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
Merc Sup II BA Table
« on: 05 July 2018, 16:37:06 »
Just wondering if anyone had their Merc Sup II handy to tell me what the BA roll table was- I know you can get Clan tech gear on that table.
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
Re: Merc Sup II BA Table
« Reply #1 on: 05 July 2018, 22:05:39 »
Wolf's dragoons get access to Elementals and Kurita gets "Clan Battle Armor" - clan medium maybe?

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
« Reply #2 on: 06 July 2018, 11:15:30 »
Actually, several different merc units field Elementals- heck the Raging Horde (cluster) was made up completely of Elementals before they had to restaff after casualties in '66?

I think the table has Elementals & Salamanders as 11s & 12s on the roll . . . maybe Gnomes too but its been a while since I looked.  Rabids did not come on the scene until supposedly '67 but like all the BA made official in the '67 TRO, my headcanon has them with limited availability before that year.  For instance I think the Trinity should have gotten combat testing in the end of the St Ives conflict- maybe Yin Long w/o Mimetic armor as a prototype.
Colt Ward

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #3 on: 06 July 2018, 13:17:28 »
I’ll have to look again, but the table I was looking at was not a true rat, but a acquisition chart where you had to roll x+ to put it in your unit

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
« Reply #4 on: 06 July 2018, 13:18:45 »
Yeah, I may have been switching the terms about since that sounds right- it was a scale of difficulty to get X type suits.
Colt Ward

Register