Author Topic: Samurai Wombat IIC2  (Read 42522 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: Samurai Wombat IIC2
« Reply #90 on: 14 October 2019, 12:09:59 »
..so how much a cut in profits you getting from the bar, Achoo? 
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #91 on: 17 October 2019, 20:41:57 »
From that bar? Nothing. It's shiny, but it is still a butt dive bar.  :thumbsup:
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #92 on: 18 October 2019, 15:15:24 »
I'd figure you'd like the wet bar, since staff has to wear swimming suits and no one cares if you spill your drink.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #93 on: 18 October 2019, 17:07:11 »
Staff?
Have I been making my own drinks for no reason?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #94 on: 19 October 2019, 11:35:32 »
Staff?
Have I been making my own drinks for no reason?
U never seen them since they run for cover each time one these calamity happens.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #95 on: 20 October 2019, 03:12:59 »
But calamity is the default state here.
It's amazing I haven't been blown up recently.

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #96 on: 20 October 2019, 12:24:14 »
If I was Achoo, I'd be checking the foundation for Wombat sign......

Turtle
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #97 on: 23 October 2019, 20:05:57 »
Silly trboturtle! Wombat doesn't have a sign! He can't read. What you have to look for is Wombat debris. And crayon drawings.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #98 on: 24 October 2019, 02:09:21 »
most of the time aren't those in the same place if not the same thing?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #99 on: 24 October 2019, 19:08:18 »
well...…...true. But not always.  8)

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #100 on: 24 October 2019, 19:24:10 »
and that's when you should be worried the most

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #101 on: 24 October 2019, 21:44:36 »
Just the sign of the times

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #102 on: 25 October 2019, 15:29:11 »
When Wombat is involved you should always be worried! And when you don't know where Wombat is you should be very, very, very afraid!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #103 on: 27 October 2019, 07:01:57 »
You means your always in state of a afraid?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #104 on: 31 October 2019, 11:18:31 »
Yup!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #105 on: 31 October 2019, 14:50:26 »
What a ironic day to be afraid on.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #106 on: 31 October 2019, 17:17:13 »
I ain't afraid of Halloween. I love Halloween! It's my favorite holiday of all!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #107 on: 31 October 2019, 19:10:33 »
Aren't you being haunted by your former Selves? ???   :laughing_skull:
« Last Edit: 18 March 2020, 09:34:09 by Wrangler »

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #108 on: 31 October 2019, 19:13:52 »
Better that, then by his future selves. His future is bleak. Too much Wombat in it.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #109 on: 02 November 2019, 14:56:47 »
I worked at WalMart. Not much haunts me worse than some of the sights I saw there. The internet just doesn't even convey that which I can never unsee.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #110 on: 02 November 2019, 17:42:44 »
(Wrangler accidently sends the Wombat to the Walmart where Achoo works)
Oops. Maybe it will keep things lively there.

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #111 on: 02 November 2019, 21:15:06 »
I worked at WalMart. Not much haunts me worse than some of the sights I saw there. The internet just doesn't even convey that which I can never unsee.

Tell me about it -- I had a job as a contractor and did most of the jobs I was assigned in Walmarts overnight..... Strange things going on in those places at night......

Turtle

Turtle
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #112 on: 04 November 2019, 18:24:35 »
And not all the strange things are the customers...…….. 8)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #113 on: 05 November 2019, 10:21:24 »
And not all the stranger things are the customers...…….. 8)
Fixed it for you.  Since all customers are stranger...

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #114 on: 08 November 2019, 11:55:54 »
You have no idea. Some of the strangest things at WalMart are the decisions made by management that are, as fart as I can tell, completely independent of sense, logic, thought or even the vaguest modicum of planning. I am soooooo glad I am retired and no longer work for them!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #115 on: 08 November 2019, 16:35:36 »
Wait, your retired?  So your sleeping in your bed all the time? 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #116 on: 11 November 2019, 18:16:49 »
Had to retire in March. My knee gave out. Then the other knee decided it was a competition....

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #117 on: 12 November 2019, 06:42:31 »
That stinks.  Hopefully you can get them replaced.

(pss, don't let wombat near them...he just take'em.)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #118 on: 15 November 2019, 12:58:56 »
Not until I lose a lot of tonnage.  :))

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #119 on: 15 November 2019, 13:15:32 »
Not until I lose a lot of tonnage.  :))

Maybe you can trick the Wombat into doing that.....

Turtle

My Blogs!