Author Topic: MWO - Annual Reward Program 2023  (Read 1681 times)

Cyc

• Captain
    • CycKath at DeviantArt
MWO - Annual Reward Program 2023
« on: 07 September 2023, 18:11:35 »

And on the tenth anniversary episode of "How Much of a MWO Whale Are You?" - https://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/285563-the-legendary-annual-rewards-program-returns/

The return of actual new rewards! New variants!

Am I Eligable?/What do I get? - Check here - https://mwomercs.com/profile/content
What?! I'm sure I bought that pack within the window?!?!? - Check here, PGI updated it with your purchase dates for all packs/pack components - https://mwomercs.com/profile/preorders

Existing content rewards are available NOW but new content rewards will be injected Nov. 21st, 2023 10:00:00 (PST), players have until Jan 31st 11:59:59 UTC 2024 to redeem their choices, all choices final.

Active Player Reward - no purchase necessary
Played at least 100 matches (any mode save Private Matches and Comp Play) between November 22nd, 2022 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC) and November 21st, 2023 at 10:00 AM PST (6:00 PM UTC)
6,500,000 C-Bills
1 MechBay
Year 10 Anniversary Cupcake
100 General Skill Points

MC Purchase Reward - Choice of one Hero 'Mech (not Legendaries), 1 'Mech Bay, 100 GSP
Any MC purchase via MWO or Stream since November 22nd, 2022 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

Prime Reward - Choice of a Light Hero 'Mech or Medium Hero 'Mech, 1 'Mech Bay, 100 GSP
Any pack purchase (Booster pack, New player pack, Creator Bundle, Store Deal Bundle, Dropship Deal, Complete Collection, Tournament Supporter pack, Boosters(GSP, PT), Hero, Champion, or reinforcement) through the Web store on MWO or Steam BUT excluding the Legendary 'Mech Packs, Platinum Packs or any Premium 'Mech Packs since November 22nd, 2022 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

Platinum Reward - Choice of any Platinum 'Mech (excluding the new Platinum Stone Rhino of course), 1 'Mech Bay, 100 GSP
Purchase any Platinum pack or Platinum Customer Collection - since November 22nd, 2022 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

Stone Rhino Reward - SR-1(P) Platinum Stone Rhino (but no platinum unlock for the other chassis), 1 'Mech Bay, 100 GSP
Purchase any Stone Rhino Collection via the MWO store since November 22nd, 2022 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

Clan Legend Reward - PIR-D(L) Piranha, 1 'Mech Bay, 100 GSP
Purchase any Legendary Clan 'Mech pack either via MWO store or Steam since November 22nd, 2022 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

Clan Standard Reward - ADR-W(L) Adder, 1 'Mech Bay, 100 GSP
Purchase any Clan pack or Clan Hero Variant from the Premium Packages but excluding Legendary, Booster, Platinum, Solaris 7 through the MWO Store since November 22nd, 2022 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

Inner Sphere Legend Reward - UM-S(L) UrbanMech, 1 'Mech Bay, 100 GSP
Purchase any Legendary Inner Sphere 'Mech pack either via MWO store or Steam since November 22nd, 2022 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

Inner Sphere Standard Reward - JR7-A(L) Jenner, 1 'Mech Bay, 100 GSP
Purchase any Inner Sphere pack or Inner Sphere Hero Variant from the Premium Packages but excluding Legendary, Booster, Platinum, Solaris 7 through the MWO Store since November 22nd, 2022 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC).

Ultimate Reward - WLF-C(L) Wolfound and JM6-DE(L) JagerMech, 2 'Mech Bays and 200 General Skill Points
Qualify for ANY 7 of the above 9 Reward levels in any combination, so yes if you buy a Stone Rhino you count for both the Clan Standard Reward AND the Stone Rhino Rewards.

Akamia

• Captain
  • No challenge too great!
Re: MWO - Annual Reward Program 2023
« Reply #1 on: 08 September 2023, 19:45:20 »
Really looking forward to that Wolfhound. I'm of the impression it's actually the one-and-only Wolfhound IIC; the real Grinner!
Let's all go to Cargonia, land of stolen things
Obey the quartermaster unless he is a 'ling
Cargo techs guard the station and find more stuff to take
But the boss is never satisfied until the station breaks...

Caedis Animus

• Captain
  • How can a bird be sultry? Very carefully.
« Reply #2 on: 12 September 2023, 15:44:58 »
Huh. The only mech I can find with an actual level of parity to an existing variant is the JR7-A, that single large laser toting config.

I'm most curious about the Jagermech DE.

Akamia

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: 12 September 2023, 20:56:58 »
Prime Reward in this post is incorrect; it's offering an Ice Ferret J, not a hero of any variety. That configuration canonically has a supercharger...

Cyc

• Captain
    • CycKath at DeviantArt

Akamia

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: 28 September 2023, 22:07:51 »
Shot called! The WLF-C is the canon version of Grinner! At least, as close as can be without rear-facing weapons. lol

Caedis Animus

• Captain
  • How can a bird be sultry? Very carefully.
« Reply #6 on: 03 October 2023, 14:42:13 »
Quickref;

Piranha PIR-D(L)
7 Energy, MASC

Adder "Warthog" ADR-W(L)
14 Ballistic, 1 Energy

Ice Ferret IFR-J(L)
2 Ballistic, 10 Energy, MASC (In place of Supercharger)

Urbanmech UM-R(L)
9 Energy, MASC

Jenner JR7-A(L)
1 Energy (lmao)

Jagermech Duelist JM6-DE(L)
2 Ballistic, 2 Energy (Mounts HeavyGausses in the Arms?)

Wolfhound C WLF-C
Clanspec Wolfhound.
ECM, 5 Energy

Apparently a work in progress? Also, the Adder is a thing of nightmares.

« Last Edit: 03 October 2023, 14:45:01 by Caedis Animus »

Cyc

• Captain
    • CycKath at DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: 03 October 2023, 22:56:42 »
Jagermech Duelist JM6-DE(L)
2 Ballistic, 2 Energy (Mounts HeavyGausses in the Arms?)

Yep, causing some sharp divides between those who favour TT rule parity (HGR torso mounted only) and those leaning more to video gaming playability aspects.

Akamia

• Captain
« Reply #8 on: 04 October 2023, 11:14:43 »
I'm in the former camp, myself, but I'm not going to fuss over it very much. It'll happen regardless of what I personally think of it. I'm confident in my ability to punish it anyways. lol

SteelRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Fight for something or Die for nothing
    • The Steel-Raven at DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: 05 October 2023, 19:50:15 »
Well, you can't split Crit Space in MWO mechlab. At the same, MWO has already made plenty of changes to weapons for the sake of gameplay and game balance (later still very much in flux) At 65 tons, I'll wait to see just how bad or good the Duelist ends up.
Battletech Art and Commissions
http://steel-raven.deviantart.com

Cyc

• Captain
    • CycKath at DeviantArt
« Reply #10 on: 06 October 2023, 04:38:59 »
Well, you can't split Crit Space in MWO mechlab. At the same, MWO has already made plenty of changes to weapons for the sake of gameplay and game balance (later still very much in flux) At 65 tons, I'll wait to see just how bad or good the Duelist ends up.

And MWO never had Clan-tech on Inner Sphere 'Mechs until they did. That said I think they'll likely cheat with one-off quirk features for it like the Legendary 'Mechs rather than true crit-splitting possible for other variants and/or 'Mechs.

Akamia

• Captain
« Reply #11 on: 06 October 2023, 06:11:33 »
And MWO never had Clan-tech on Inner Sphere 'Mechs until they did.
They got around that by simply flipping the techbase wholesale, which actually did happen for select individual ’Mechs in canon/tabletop, like Gausszilla and the upcoming Wolfhound that's really just the Wolfhound IIC in every sense that matters. To date, they still haven't done mixed-tech ’Mechs, for better or worse. Or Inner Sphere OmniMechs, for that matter.

The latter is more likely to happen than the former, given we haven't established there is any infrastructure for mixed technologies (to my knowledge...) whereas OmniMechs already exist; however, I anticipate that PGI is going to stick to their guns and keep the Inner Sphere OmniMechs out of MWO for the foreseeable future. Jury's out on whether or not we'll see them in MW5 or other mainline sequels, though, assuming PGI sticks around long enough as MechWarrior's developers.
« Last Edit: 06 October 2023, 06:14:27 by Akamia »

Register