Author Topic: Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged Question  (Read 923 times)

Boxcars

• Private
Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged Question
« on: 23 May 2018, 12:34:12 »
Were there two versions of this PDF? I just came across references to variants of the Behemoth (Stone Rhino) that I wasn't familiar with- the 4, 5, and 6 variants. All the sources I can find say that the records sheets are in Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrade Unabridged. However, the copy of that PDF that I have does not list them- it only lists the original, 2, and 3 variants. The links to purchase this PDF that are on the Battletech web site point to the now defunct BattleCorps store, and DriveThru. The description at DriveThru matches the product I have (250+ record sheets), but not the description on Battletech's site (350+ record sheets). The product I have also matches the description at Sarna.net for product code BC-209. And the Catalyst store doesn't list the product at all.
Makes me wonder what other mech variants I don't have record sheets for now, and what products I need to buy (or rebuy) to get them. The PDF I have is 283 pages long, and the record sheets start on page 6. So it's not the PDF version of the print book, that includes scenarios and what-not.
Anyone have any clues?
If you turn your back on science, it will take you from behind.

SteelRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Fight for something or Die for nothing
    • The Steel-Raven at DeviantArt
Re: Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged Question
« Reply #1 on: 23 May 2018, 13:16:15 »
It is kinda weird but my purchase from DriveThruRPG did come with 2 PDF files. The lager PDF with the unabbrevated title has all 6 variants of the Stine Rhino (Pg.208-216) I never asked why my purchase included both PDFs.

Battletech Art and Commissions
http://steel-raven.deviantart.com

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Kid in the puddle eating mud of CGL contributors
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2018, 14:51:32 »
The BC-XXX PDFs were the precursors to the current unabridged RS volumes and used Heavy Metal Pro to generate the record sheets.

Check the copyright on page three. My copy, which has all six Behemoth (Stone Rhino) variants, has a date of 2011.

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Boxcars

• Private
« Reply #3 on: 23 May 2018, 18:28:00 »
Ah, that explains it. I must have bought this before the current edition came out. The copyright is 2009 WizKids. I suppose I should check the rest of my record sheet PDFs now. It's been a while since I looked at any of these files, so I wonder if there are others that have been updated.
If you turn your back on science, it will take you from behind.

Register