Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
BattleMechs / Re: Advocator ADV-1R (Cheaper Vindicator)
« Last post by DevianID on 14 May 2024, 23:56:11 »
My favorite bit is using the Locust engine to get another cheap trooper to the frontline.  Feels exactly like what would happen if the 4th succession war dragged on... vindicator production would worsen kinda like how some t34 factories sent out much worse t34s.
General BattleTech Discussion / Re: Customer Service
« Last post by Bedwyr on 14 May 2024, 23:56:04 »
Hey guys. Sorry about the delay. No objections from the PTBs and the mod team and admins agree that the purpose of the thread has basically run its course awhile ago. This just happened to be a leftover from an earlier iteration of improving customer support. As far as I know, CGL does not monitor this thread. So I think we'll just lock it and let it age out in the forum.

Mod volunteers will almost certainly not be able to answer such questions; we're just here to keep the community to a dull roar. If you do need to contact support, store@catalystgamelabs.com is still the best place to do it.
The Marauder is a heavy suit.  That's how it's able to mount mag clamps.
Challenges and Gatherings / Atlantic City Open June 14-16 2024
« Last post by DevianID on 14 May 2024, 23:49:58 »
Howdy.  I now have my link to share for ACO Classic Battletech.  I would love to see you all there, especially if we get our kickstarter stuff early to show off in June.
https://store.frontlinegaming.org/products/8784580051176-aco-2024-classic-battletech

Any questions on the packet, let me know!
Fan Articles / Re: Mech of the Week: HEL Helios
« Last post by Starfury on 14 May 2024, 23:44:43 »
The Helios works well in fire support or mobile harassment lances. I can also see it as a bodyguard for medium command units.  The Capellans love jump capable assault and heavies, and the BV of the Helios is low enough you can toss it into a lance of Highlanders, Emperors, Victors or Pillagers and no one
 will notice. 
That really isn't an issue for the Taurians, as they only have two assault class suits, the Marauder and bought/salvaged/captured Grenadier 1s.  The Marauders have magnetic clamps, and you'll have to use converted Planetlifters or split your squads up in multiple carriers. The latter would require some give on the rules since you usually take groups of BA, but I'd allow it.
Fan Fiction / Re: Guided by the light of a (Red) Cameron Star
« Last post by mikecj on 14 May 2024, 23:30:58 »
I'm sure the Primus enjoyed the news to everyone else that he had 8 Divisions...

I don't think that was ever spelled out to the Houses in the original timeline.
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: Winterguard (Non-Battletech)
« Last post by DOC_Agren on 14 May 2024, 23:30:09 »
Very nice work..
Challenges and Gatherings / Re: Any presence at Origins 2024?
« Last post by garhkal on 14 May 2024, 23:26:45 »
SO whats the time(s) for the Sunday grinders?

If you don't mind me asking.
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: Deckard_2049s Battletech stuff
« Last post by MightyBolamite on 14 May 2024, 23:05:06 »
That is an incredible blue for that Nova Cat.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10