Author Topic: People not receiving account activation or password recovery emails  (Read 2789 times)

Middcore

• Lieutenant
  • The Inner Sphere could always use more Heroes!
On the general BattleTech tabletop subreddit, there have been a number of reports of people who have tried to sign up here and never received activation emails for their accounts, or who had accounts a few years ago and never get password recovery emails.

Is there anywhere I can direct them for help?
I write BattleTech fanfics. You can find them all on ScribbleHub, and I welcome your comments.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
Have you PM'd Worktroll?  He's the Ombudsman...

I'll point him to this thread shortly...

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Okay, let's take a look here.

Seems to be two separate things. Activations could be a problem at this end, so we'll take a look at it.

Password recoveries would be a separate thing - as always, ask them to check their spam filters, promotion folders (I have to keep checking the gmail promotion folder for email notifications on PMs, for example), and so on. If they still have a problem, ask them to email me at worktroll (at) gmail.com.

Cheers,

W.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"