Author Topic: Suggestion: Place a download link for blank record sheets from your products  (Read 1640 times)

Moes1980

• Recruit

Hi, I have been interested in Battletech off and on over the past many years. Now that I have some money to buy things and two other players showing great interest in the game, I have been trying to really get into the game (both classic and alpha strike). One thing that seems painfully absent, however, is a download link for the blank sheets that are in the back of the physical books.

I see these sheets and get so excited to print them off and fill them out with exciting units, or use them to enhance game play, yet there is nowhere to download them. I don't want to ruin my nice books trying to scan them, nor do I want to buy pdfs of books that I already own. Some helpful people have pointed me to some places on the net where I can download some of these sheets, but I am still missing the blank sheets for alpha strike. I know there is the master unit list webpage, but that does not have everything that I am looking for. It does not have the templates, or the force building sheets in the mercenary book, for example.

It seems like it should be a simple thing to link to a pdf file of these sheets. I have tried contacting catalyst game labs and the online store but neither have responded to me so I thought I would try here. Please, please put up a handy link to these sheets so that I can actually uses these, and their related rules, in games of battletech and alpha strike.

Thank you

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
All the Total Warfare blank record sheets can before loses for free from http://www.battlecorps.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1755

I agree it should be on bg.battletech.com downloads and not just Battleshop.
« Last Edit: 20 June 2016, 06:21:34 by nckestrel »
Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

Register