Author Topic: The Wolf Empire: Our Khan Beat Devlin Stone in a Savage Wolf! Buy Savage Wolves!  (Read 198710 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
There was a shadow hawk C but no griffin C to my knowledge
Your right.  I finally got to my books. The "C"s were originally introduced in The Battle for Twycross scenario book, then given actual record sheets in RS: 3085 Project Phoenix.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

wantec

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
Its 'new' . . . I hope they used the Griffin 3M rather than 5M though a -6S factory would not be a bad starting point.  Any of the 3 with Clan weapons is pretty solid, but the -6S LFE give it Clan XL like survivablity.
In TRO 3145 the New Tech New Upgrades section has the -6S2 which swaps the IS LRMs for Clan LRMs. Potentially the Griffin C could just be a Wolf upgrade of this that swaps the remaining weapons (ERPPC & ERML) for Clan versions with 1 ton to spare. I don't know how likely it would be to keep the Boosted C3 slave though.
BEN ROME YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD, I READ YOUR BOOK!

Gaiiten

• Captain
  • Can not get enough of BattleTech!
I wonder if Garner Kerensky`s mission was to convince Wolf-in-Exile to fight the Falcons allied to alaric`s Wolf Clan.
And if Anastasia Kerensky`s mission was to bring the Steel Wolves home.
Crush yah enumhees, see dem drivun befor you, and hear de lamuntatuns of de veemon!

Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
Steel Wolves are not what they were . . . those who cling to that name are those she rejected.  She might be going after the Wolf Hunters.
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Steel Wolves are not what they were . . . those who cling to that name are those she rejected.  She might be going after the Wolf Hunters.
I won't worry, the Wolf Hunters are likely be returned to the fold when Anastasia Kerensky has her talk with them.  The Steel Wolves Inc are considered a separate merc unit as well, but their more Clan than Hunters are.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

GreekFire

• Aeternus Ignis
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
The Wolf Hunters already joined the Wolves in 3146 at the behest of Anastasia Kerensky, her mission will have to be something else.
Tu habites au Québec? Tu veux jouer au BattleTech? Envoie-moi un message!

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
What are the 3 forces mostly like to respond to the Crusader Wolves against the Falcons- especially ones that may have ties?

Already disclosed
Wolf Dragoons- sent a historian to mirror one traveling with Natasha

Possible
Warden Wolves/Kell Hounds- Wolves already rejected re-unification, but that was before ilClan possibility
Wolf Hunters-  Anastasia's old select crew, now led by a Horse
Steel Wolves- two or three factions, some were mercs its questionable as to how many still claim the title
Snord's Irregulars-  Offshoot of the Dragoons who have tangled with the Falcons, they had a large number of Falcon abathka from the 50s

Long shots
Ghost Bears- ties from Ragnar and Warden Wolves
Escorpio-  The Sea Foxes know about them . . . the Wolves have ancient ties to the Scorpions and might call in the debt of honor the Scorpions feel.  The distance makes it possible Garner was sent to them- 5 year mission?

I think Anastasia is going to the Wardens . . . and might have to grovel a bit.  She was angry enough about her mission it talking to Marotta, while he was deflated about missing the 1st Terra battle.  Garner disappeared going into 3145 . . . presumably when Anastasia became saKhan- does he resume that title when she goes off on her mission?

Was the Wolf Hunter joining part of TRO3150?  I do not remember that coming up.
Colt Ward

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

SteveRestless

• Major
The feeling I'm getting is a Grand Wolfpack Reunion.

The problem with bringing in outsiders like the Bears (who aren't likely to side with the wolves over anything, if for no reason other than the meta-level 'fedcom problem' if the bears and wolves get along too well it's game over for everyone else) or the Scorpions (who may not even be recognizable as "Clan" at this point), or even the Coyotes (to whom I would argue our bond is stronger than the one we share with the scorpions, even if they're more out of reach) is that it opens up the door to other clans saying "You didn't earn this yourselves, you had help"

But the Wolf's Dragoons have their distant ties, the Wolves in Exile are  our brothers, and even the different Steel Wolves would be justifiable as Wolves to absorb.

To see our ranks swell with the scattered packs and fragments out there would be a grand thing, and it would simplify matters for factional products. no longer would you need seperate entries for the Wolves, the Exiles, the Dragoons, and the lesser packs, you would just have ilClan Wolf.

I have a different theory where Garner went. I think he went to parley with the Republic. To convince them that their end is nigh no matter what they do, but to fight a trial for Terra, and their absorbtion might mean a type of survival, a type they would never be able to arrange with the likes of Malvina Hazen.
Шонхорын хурдаар хурцлан давшъя, Чонын зоригоор асан дүрэлзэье, Тэнхээт морьдын туурайгаар нүргэе, Тамгат Чингисийн ухаанаар даръя | Let’s go faster than a falcon, Let’s burn with the wolf’s courage, Let’s roar with the hooves of strong horses, Let’s go with the wisdom of Tamgat Genghis - The Hu, Wolf Totem

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
Alaric arranged things with Moon on New Earth to face Stone, he did not need Garner disappearing for several years for that effort IMO.  Unless you want to say he managed to be picked up to go behind the wall.
Colt Ward

Natasha Kerensky

• Major
  • Queen of Spades, First Lady of Death, Black Widow

Before this, my long-standing guess was Garner’s lengthy absence was due to him out making deals with the Horses, Ravens, and Foxes.

The Horses, at least the “Mongol Classic” faction, has a hate-on for Malvina and positioning that would make them natural allies against the Falcons.  And the Interface Cockpit makes its first appearance in the Horses’ Parash 3 design, which may indicate some technical interchange with the Horses that went into the Skinwalker.

The backing of some portion of the Raven warship fleet could be key in any show-down with the Falcons or Republic.  And again, the Skinwalker fluff indicates that Raven Stormcrow production played some part in its creation.

And the logistics and production capability of the Foxes, or at least some of their Khanates or Aimags, could also be key to a show-down with the Falcons or Republic.  If the chaos around the Republic or Malvina’s extreme actions have been bad for business, the Foxes might naturally support a stabilizing Wolf bid for power.  (Anastasia has had prior dealings with the Foxes and could be going back to them, too.)

Bringing all the Wolf packs back home is as compelling a story arc as allying most of the Spheroid Clans, if not more so.  I just worry about some of the leaps of logic that might be required to explain Wardens and Crusaders rejoining (Exiled Wolves) or Clanners hiring or aligning with mercs (Goons and Steel Wolves), especially after a century or thereabouts in some cases.  The story will need some good exposition to explain the changes in attitude on both sides over that time.
"Ah, yes.  The belle dame sans merci.  The sweet young thing who will blast your nuts off.  The kitten with a whip.  That mystique?"
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."
"Variety is the spice of battle."
"I've fought in... what... a hundred battles, a thousand battles?  It could be a million as far as I know.  I've fought for anybody who offered a decent contract and a couple who didn't.  And the universe is not much different after all that.  I could go on fighting for another hundred years and it would still look the same."
"I'm in mourning for my life."
"Those who break faith with the Unity shall go down into darkness."

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
Well, protecting Terra and humanity from Malvina is not a leap . . .
Colt Ward

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Wolves in Exile? I thought they gone dark after Falcons fell on Arc Royal and empire turned it's fangs on House Steiner.

wantec

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
I think Anastasia is going for the Wolves in Exile. Remember she was bred in that Clan, achieved the rank of Star Colonel in her initial Trial of Position there and is rumored to be a genetic descendant of Natasha Kerensky (who the Exiles hold her DNA).

I also think it's more likely Garner went to the Kell Hounds (if they weren't with the Exiles). It's also possible he went in search of others mentioned like Snord's Irregulars (off employed with the Fed Suns last I saw). I'm not sure if the Wolves would know enough to know where the Scorpions were if they were even interested in having them join the Wolves.

Natasha Kerensky

• Major
  • Queen of Spades, First Lady of Death, Black Widow
Well, protecting Terra and humanity from Malvina is not a leap . . .

The Exiles (or what’s left of them) certainly have a reason to go after the Falcons after Arc Royal.

Not so much the Goons and Steel Wolves.  The Steel Wolves only had a couple skirmishes with the Falcons a couple decades ago, and I’m not sure the Goons have ever tangled with the Falcons.

The Steel Wolves have some attachment to Terra having once fought there and being a former Republic faction.

But it’s tenuous, and I don’t see any reason for Terra to be a priority for the Exiles and Goons at this time.  The Exiles have bigger problems closer to home (or what’s left of it), and the Goons will remember what happened the last time they fought in the Terran system.

Even if Malvina starts throwing WMDs, I don’t see any of these groups fighting for the good of humanity.  Two are merc companies far away in Combine and League space, and one is a Clan fragment fighting for its survival.

I’m sure a logical, compelling story for all these wolf packs to unite behind Clan Wolf could be made.  But after decades to a century-plus apart, with large political divisions between them (Warden vs Crusader), and huge cultural gulfs between them (Clan vs Merc), it needs some careful thought and explanation.

These packs made decisions to separate from Clan Wolf for very good reasons.  There need to be very good reasons for them to join back up.
"Ah, yes.  The belle dame sans merci.  The sweet young thing who will blast your nuts off.  The kitten with a whip.  That mystique?"
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."
"Variety is the spice of battle."
"I've fought in... what... a hundred battles, a thousand battles?  It could be a million as far as I know.  I've fought for anybody who offered a decent contract and a couple who didn't.  And the universe is not much different after all that.  I could go on fighting for another hundred years and it would still look the same."
"I'm in mourning for my life."
"Those who break faith with the Unity shall go down into darkness."

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
*snip*
Not so much the Goons and Steel Wolves.  The Steel Wolves only had a couple skirmishes with the Falcons a couple decades ago, and I’m not sure the Goons have ever tangled with the Falcons.
*snip*
But it’s tenuous, and I don’t see any reason for Terra to be a priority for the Exiles and Goons at this time.  The Exiles have bigger problems closer to home (or what’s left of it), and the Goons will remember what happened the last time they fought in the Terran system.

Even if Malvina starts throwing WMDs, I don’t see any of these groups fighting for the good of humanity.  Two are merc companies far away in Combine and League space, and one is a Clan fragment fighting for its survival.

I’m sure a logical, compelling story for all these wolf packs to unite behind Clan Wolf could be made.  But after decades to a century-plus apart, with large political divisions between them (Warden vs Crusader), and huge cultural gulfs between them (Clan vs Merc), it needs some careful thought and explanation.

These packs made decisions to separate from Clan Wolf for very good reasons.  There need to be very good reasons for them to join back up.

Huh?  The Dragoons were fighting the Falcons since the end of the Jihad until they changed employers to the Dracs- over 50 years?  Their Clan gear and some of their Clan dropships COME from the Falcons- their animosity to the Falcons was why Marotta was sent to them.  Legacy Dragoons were feeling the call to return to defend humanity from a ilKhan Malvina per the latest fiction.

When Alaric extended his first call for the Wardens to return, he was still in the Crusader position- taking Terra and then having to defend it & the ilClan-ship from ending up in Mad Malvina's hand IMO fits the mission of the Wardens.  Particularly Ulric's charge to them, to defend the Inner Sphere from the excesses of the Crusaders.  WIth the Crusader Wolves becoming the ilClan and having to defend their claim to the title, the Warden/Crusader political split no longer has as much meaning . . . and both philosophies had watered down some what from the Great Debate.

wantec-
The Scorpions are known to the Sea Foxes I thought . . . and they are providing Alaric with a lot of logistical support.  Garner dropped out of the sceen in 3145- we get a little column, 'Where is Garner Kerensky'- and in Divided we get told he had just returned to Wolf Command.  Out of sight from intel agencies for five years . . .
Colt Ward

wantec

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
wantec-
The Scorpions are known to the Sea Foxes I thought . . . and they are providing Alaric with a lot of logistical support.  Garner dropped out of the sceen in 3145- we get a little column, 'Where is Garner Kerensky'- and in Divided we get told he had just returned to Wolf Command.  Out of sight from intel agencies for five years . . .
That could be the case, and I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying I have trouble keeping track of who knows what in-universe in this section of the timeline.

GreekFire

• Aeternus Ignis
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
That could be the case, and I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying I have trouble keeping track of who knows what in-universe in this section of the timeline.

War of Reaving does talk about the Scorps becoming the Imperio in it, and since that's fluffed as being a Spheroid Clan intel report, the Wolves should know that as well. What's more up in the air is whether the Wolves are aware of the questionably-true information presented in IP3 showing that the Scorps are having some pretty important issues - and more importantly - are clearly attracting the attention of the Homeworld Clans.

But that said, I'd be surprised if the Scorps had anything to do with this story arc. Seems like a bit of a stretch and it'd certainly be a majorly risky move for the Wolves to get them involved.

wantec

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
War of Reaving does talk about the Scorps becoming the Imperio in it, and since that's fluffed as being a Spheroid Clan intel report, the Wolves should know that as well. What's more up in the air is whether the Wolves are aware of the questionably-true information presented in IP3 showing that the Scorps are having some pretty important issues - and more importantly - are clearly attracting the attention of the Homeworld Clans.

But that said, I'd be surprised if the Scorps had anything to do with this story arc. Seems like a bit of a stretch and it'd certainly be a majorly risky move for the Wolves to get them involved.
That's right, thank you. So they know where the Scorpions went. That, the Supplemental, and the Interstellar Expeditions book are the last ones that discuss the Scorpions.

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
I am not sure its risky to speak with them or involve them in the IS . . . but Alaric is grabbing for all the troops he can, and while the Wolves might not have been as close to them as the Coyotes, the Scorpions feel they have a obligation.  Alaric has always used the levers provided to manipulate people to do what he wants, and its a pretty big lever.  Only reason I threw it out was Garner Kerensky was gone for 5 years or more . . . and IIRC, it was specifically Kerensky involved in that honor debt.
Colt Ward

GreekFire

• Aeternus Ignis
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
I am not sure its risky to speak with them or involve them in the IS . . . but Alaric is grabbing for all the troops he can, and while the Wolves might not have been as close to them as the Coyotes, the Scorpions feel they have a obligation.

The risk I'm imagining is more along the lines of how fishing for Imperio support could end up reeling in some bigger and more dangerous fish. Assuming everyone's still around, if the Homeworld homeboys pick up on the Scorps moving towards the Inner Sphere, and their Watch agents tell them why, it could directly cause Operation Revival 2: MegaTainted Boogaloo

And that would be most ungood.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Those whom were fortunate to receive their copies, Shrapnel Issue #1 came out, it has some INTERESTING information about Annie K and parties involved in the Wolf Hunters novel.

wantec

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
Those whom were fortunate to receive their copies, Shrapnel Issue #1 came out, it has some INTERESTING information about Annie K and parties involved in the Wolf Hunters novel.
Oooo, hadn't gotten that far yet. Time to skip ahead

Gaiiten

• Captain
  • Can not get enough of BattleTech!
Given the idea that Garner Kerensky travelled the Periphery, maybe he even tried to get in contact with Clan Coyote?
When the Wolves were expulsed at the beginning of the WoR, their relations to the Coyotes were very good.
Alaric might try to revive this.

How the other Home Clans might respond to such a foreign intrusion, it could get them into war.
Crush yah enumhees, see dem drivun befor you, and hear de lamuntatuns of de veemon!

Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
We have more stories about the wolf related mercenary units now this we have more stories about the wolf related mercenary minutes. It brings an interesting question what's going on with the remains of the original steel wool. They were in the wolf Hunter novel but they were the most clan of the bunch versus the one to join Jameson's Juggernaut and 1/2 called themselves the steel wolves Inc so there's no information last time I check of them other than they were offering as a mercenary unit. Has anyone heard anything or read anything about them because I had noticed them in shattered Fortress but I may have missed that.

SteveRestless

• Major
I am not sure its risky to speak with them or involve them in the IS . . . but Alaric is grabbing for all the troops he can, and while the Wolves might not have been as close to them as the Coyotes, the Scorpions feel they have a obligation.

I still do not think we will see non-wolf entities brought in to assist. I will go so far as to predict that we will not even see what remains of the Kell Hounds courted (although, it's obvious who they'll go after, you do not even need to elicit their assistance to get them going after the Falcons) because if you bring in an entity without origin ties to the Wolf Clan, it opens the door to attacks on the strength and legitimacy of the Wolf's claim on ilclanship. The assistance brought in would have to be strong enough to doom anyone who would even question the Wolf claim.

The main exception to the above, as far as I can see it, is absorbtion. If they can find groups willing to be absorbed into Clan Wolf (and thereby become wolves) then that's just growing the Clan, that's not exterior assitance.

Beyond even all that though, I do not think the scorpions, as we last saw them, are in any position to render Clan Wolf assistance. In the Wars of Reaving, they were run out of the homeworlds on a rail for their laxity and ease in an era where their enemies were rallying around concepts of conservatism and purity. And they sought refuge by fusing with a deep periphery realm, and began producing armed industrials (see: Reptar, Arana) to try and bolster their strength.

Then, the next glimpse of any sort that we get is a rulebook that uses a theoretical Coyote invasion of the Imperio as a demonstration for how the rules would work. Canonocity of this is dubious at best, but it does not bespeak a mindset of Scorpion strength. Additionally, at this stage of the game, without foreshadowing, without something to prime us for their reappearance, the sudden presence of a homeclan faction is going to feel like a bit of an asspull. Not that these things (cough cough GoT Season 8 cough cough) don't happen, but I think there's a lot of awareness lately that deus ex machina like that make for unsatisfying stories.

And Lets say we DO get a Grand Wolfpack Reunion.

TRO 3145 is our most-recent accounting of forces. Certainly things have occurred since, but it's the most recent option we have, and still valid for some of these forces.

Wolf Empire: 14 Galaxies. 7 of which are wholly second-line garrison forces.

Wolf in Exile: In 3145 was 3 galaxies, but after the fall of Arc Royal, we can hope for, perhaps a galaxy worth of survivors. More likely a couple of clusters, but if the focus was on evaucating personnel, it might be able to reconstitute them to a galaxy worth. Dire straits, but perhaps that will make them more amenable to reunion.

Wolf's Dragoons: 3 Regiments, 3 Battalions. So, roughly 4 Regiments of strength, presumably those three seperate battalions are organized loose for operational reasons. The Field Manual indicates that they still field large quantities of Clantech. Converting that roughly to clan org, let's call that 2-3 Galaxies of strength

Snord's Irregulars: If somehow they were convinced that their distant clan origins were reason enough to return, they would bring another Battalion to the table. Relatively speaking a drop in the bucket. I'd consider this a rather weak link and weak possibility.

Steel Wolves: 1 Cluster, if they could be courted

Wolf Hunters: Already Absorbed.

Brings us up to rouglhy 18 Galaxies of strength, 7ish of which are going to continue holding ground, leaving 11 to do the frontline work. That seems like more than enough to stay the Falcon Tide, and mount a credible trial for Terra to me. Especially if one considers that the Horses have ample reason to hold a grudge against CJF and are flush with the spoils of the former Wolf OZ. The Falcons may find themselves barred from Terra by one set of wolves, and their hometurf imperiled by Horse Revenge.
Шонхорын хурдаар хурцлан давшъя, Чонын зоригоор асан дүрэлзэье, Тэнхээт морьдын туурайгаар нүргэе, Тамгат Чингисийн ухаанаар даръя | Let’s go faster than a falcon, Let’s burn with the wolf’s courage, Let’s roar with the hooves of strong horses, Let’s go with the wisdom of Tamgat Genghis - The Hu, Wolf Totem

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
Still want to know where/how it described the Wolf Hunters absorption. 

Dragoons independent battalions are organized like the 37th Striker with vehs instead of the ASF so- star of mechs, star of vehs and star of BA per trinary (at leat 3 total) with a Aero trinary.  Regiments . . . Gamma was the only full one in '42 but FS salvage might have built Alpha and Beta from the cadres into formations.

The Hounds have intermingled enough with the Warden Wolves that I think its possible.
Colt Ward

SteveRestless

• Major
Still want to know where/how it described the Wolf Hunters absorption. 

Quote from: Shattered Fortress, Pg 24
According to Lyran Intelligence Corps reports, Anastasia Kerensky, former Alpha of the Wolf Hunters, had recently earned the position of saKhan of Clan Wolf. Upon being appointed to the second most powerful post in the Clan, Kerensky extended to her former mercenary unit an invitation that stopped short of outright demanding they join their rightful place in Clan Wolf. The Wolf Hunters unanimously acquiesced to Anastasia’s request and departed for the Wolf Empire despite still being under contract to the Lyran Commonwealth. Whether the Wolf Empire employed them as mercenaries or absorbed them into Clan Wolf’s touman is unknown.

CJC070

• Lieutenant
We have more stories about the wolf related mercenary units now this we have more stories about the wolf related mercenary minutes. It brings an interesting question what's going on with the remains of the original steel wool. They were in the wolf Hunter novel but they were the most clan of the bunch versus the one to join Jameson's Juggernaut and 1/2 called themselves the steel wolves Inc so there's no information last time I check of them other than they were offering as a mercenary unit. Has anyone heard anything or read anything about them because I had noticed them in shattered Fortress but I may have missed that.

According to the short story "Wars and Rumors" in the new shrapnel magazine most of the Juggernauts left (aprox. 70%) to harass Clan Jade Falcon.  The rest consisting of 2 mechwarriors, 20 infantry, a point of armor, and a point of elementals would protect the Galatean League from reprisals

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
Lol, I have not gotten to that one yet!
Colt Ward

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
According to the short story "Wars and Rumors" in the new shrapnel magazine most of the Juggernauts left (aprox. 70%) to harass Clan Jade Falcon.  The rest consisting of 2 mechwarriors, 20 infantry, a point of armor, and a point of elementals would protect the Galatean League from reprisals
No no, there like two in name "Steel Wolves" mercenary/pirates?/mini-clans out there. I wasn't talking about the Juggernauts.  The Steel Wolves i'm talking about is a Cluster of troops lead by Galaxy Commander Xera. Who took most of the aerospace assets of the original Steel Wolves with them. They are listed FM3145 on contract on Holt as mercenaries, but their most clan like of all of the former Wolves.   

I'm not sure if Steel Wolves Inc (no mech assets, most of the infantry/vehicles) is still around. They have been too small to be listed.
« Last Edit: 31 May 2020, 08:32:58 by Wrangler »

Register