Author Topic: Tau Ceti Lancers 3145 300pts.  (Read 1877 times)

Klat

• Captain
  • ここにキティキティ
Tau Ceti Lancers 3145 300pts.
« on: 31 December 2013, 15:17:13 »
So I decided I wanted someone for my (still in development) Fidelis list to fight. As someone who played the 4th Tau Ceti Rangers in the Jihad timeline I was a bit shocked at the reorganization that took place to create the Lancers. Looking at some of the unassembled and unpainted minis I've laying around I came up with this list:

Black Hawk 2 (skill 2) 40pts.
Shadow Hawk IIC 4 (skill 2) 31pts.
Wraith TR1 (skill 2) 24pts.
Dola DOL-1A1 (skill 2) 18pts.
Asshur Artillery Spotter (Standard) (skill 2) 16pts.
Asshur Artillery Spotter (Standard) (skill 2) 16pts.

Eyleuka EYL-45A (skill 2) 27pts.
Ebony MEB-10 (skill 2) 18pts.
Danai Support Vehicle (Standard) (skill 2) 11pts.
Danai Support Vehicle (Standard) (skill 2) 11pts.

Defiance DFC-O (skill 3) 26pts.
Defiance DFC-O (skill 3) 26pts.

Total: 300pts.

Now, I know the skill levels are overinflating the points costs. I also know that this list will be horribly outnumbered in most scenarios. FM:3145 says the Lancers are elite skill level and their aerospace assets veteran so those are the skill levels I went with. This really is a case of fluff trumping logic.

That said, given that the Lancers are composed of medium and light 'Mechs does this look like an A rated CCAF unit?
Light Assault Group - An Orwellian appelation applied by the Draconis Combine to troops haphazardly equipped with whatever expendable equipment was lying around the maintenance yard, for the purpose of throwing their lives away for the greater glory of the Dragon, see also Human Bombs.

Register