Author Topic: I think Jamaican in the moonlight of Achooluna, drinking rum every night...  (Read 77832 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
It was either a watered down bloody mary or a shirley temple.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Naw, Ginger Ale!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Nope. Pink lemonade vodka punch! (Emphasis on punch. It has a bit of a kick..... :thumbsup:)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Is that how you got suddenly turned pink?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

BirdofPrey

• Major
(Emphasis on punch. It has a bit of a kick..... :thumbsup:)
So is it a punch or a kick?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I think he get's kick out of it.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
So is it a punch or a kick?

It's a kick with quite a punch, and if you fail your piloting roll it will knock you on your ass.   >:D
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Is that how you got suddenly turned pink?

Nope. I used to post in pink color just because it was annoying, but even I got annoyed with it so I switched to maroon because, well, dealing with maroons.  ::)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
It's a kick with quite a punch, and if you fail your piloting roll it will knock you on your ass.   >:D
I can see you failing your piloting roll being hocked up booze!  Properly got your Locust IIC Kicked off by Wombat's Hatamoto-Chi Wombat IIC variant's kick!

Nope. I used to post in pink color just because it was annoying, but even I got annoyed with it so I switched to maroon because, well, dealing with maroons.  ::)

(Wrangler counts number people in the bar presently)  Are you accusing us to being a bad boy band called Maroon 5???  Because i sing country rock, not whateverthatcrap is.

BirdofPrey

• Major
If it hadn't been for Cotton Eyed Joe, I'd been married a long time ago.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Don't really listen all that much to the Achooluna "elevator muzak". Unless it gets annoyingly whiney. Then I go kill it a lot.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Woah!  That's like how that actor used Hannah Montana music to psych himself to play mass-murder. Man.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
It would do it for me.  >:D

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
I know a guy that listened to Hanson's Um-Bop over and over again

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I can barely stand to listen to it even once. ***shudder***

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Truetanker starts some music.*

* Plays Tubthumping by Chumbawamba...

I get knocked down, but I get up again
You are never gonna keep me down...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Wombat sneaks in behind the bar though the usual "door" behind the where bartender stands.  He listens to truetanker's music, starts to grove to it.  Then get's bored, and stealthy sneaks up to truetanker's jukebox and plays different song stuck playing for 10 hours by Lambchop named "This is the Song that NEVER ENDS".  Liking better selection, then removes cash from select individual's wallets and then somehow removes pants off Achoo and leaving calling card written scribbled crayon with words "IOU" if were readable.  Wombat then sneaks out from a floor panel.)

HEY!  Who took my dough?!??!  What this horrible music!?!?!?

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Hey it's better than the old Achoo Theme song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUI47XWxRM4

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Here i thought it was, Beach Ferret Boys - Achoona Kokomo.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I had a theme song other than these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTHNBKjMBU

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Indeed, i would never think you were anything else as a loonie toon.  Such losttech...wait...lostent (Lost entertainment).

Hmmm, i wonder if Wombat going sneak up on you with that opening. Naah.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Hey! I resemble that remark!  ^-^

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
PBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Did Wombat cut the mustard again?

Good thing I got filtration lung implants!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
*hack* I don't know...………………*cough* I was kind of overwhelmed by the green rolling vapor...……….*wheeze*

BirdofPrey

• Major
A pox upon the inventor of marquee text.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
But it is so much fun!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Wrangler watches a Ambulance arrive though yet another re-built wall of the bar on Achooluna.  Smacking Achooluna into the OTHER wall across the way.  Wearing biomask suites, weasels with the institute of Grab'em&Bag'em of Health put Achoo into a "comfy" sack and toss him into the back. "Everyone stand back! We have a plague infested Winson-Achoo to contain and cure!"  The Weasels jump back in their vehicle and then they fish tail the Ambulance wiping out some unsuspecting Ferrets at table as they plow through the hole they came from with their lights blaring.)

I guess having the plague isn't "fun".  xp

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Oh, the Merry-Go-Round broke down, and we went round and round. Each time t'would miss, we'd steal a kiss. And the Merry-Go-Round went "Um-pah-pah, um-pah-pah Um-pah! Um-pah! Um-pah-pah-pah!" Oh, the Merry-Go-Round broke down. And it made the darndest sound, the lights went low, we both said "Oh!" and the Merry-Go-Round went "Um-pah-pah, um-pah-pah Um-pah! Um-pah! Um-pah-pah-pah!" Oh what fun - a wonderful time, finding love for only a dime. Oh, the Merry-Go-Round broke down but you don't see me frown things turned out fine and now she's mine - Cause the the Merry-Go-Round went "Um-pah-pah, um-pah-pah Um-pah! Um-pah! Um-pah-pah-pah!" Oh, the Merry-Go-Round broke down

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
{{Click}}
(Wrangler shuts the radio / intercom thingy being broadcast from the Ambulance taking Achoo away...ahh oh heh to the funny farm}}

Well, good thing he indestructable, i wonder how long it will be until he recovers his senses (a they were.)?

Register