Author Topic: Battletech Grinder at Extra Life OKC 2019 - Friday October 11, 2019  (Read 3049 times)

faithless

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • I am a meat popsicle.
We will be running a Battletech Grinder at Game HQ during their Extra Life event. The main Extra Life event starts at 7pm Friday October 11, 2019 and will last until 7pm Saturday evening.

The Grinder will begin at 9pm and last into the early morning. I plan to run the event until 2 or 3am.

Each player will be given an edge token and an additional raffle ticket for a drawing at our table. Additional raffle tickets will be given for killing bounty mechs. Additional edge may be purchased for donations with all proceeds going to Extra Life.

Extralife volunteers will also be selling raffle ticket for all kinds of board games and prizes. There is a Game of Armored Combat I donated and a Starter box donated by Aries Games and Miniatures. And their will also be food, snacks and drinks for sale.

For more info please check out our Facebook event at the following link.

Game HQ
9118 S Western Ave B, Oklahoma City, OK 73139

https://www.facebook.com/events/1020493398342190/permalink/1053578561700340/.

If you are not able to attend but would like to donate you can.

HOW TO DONATE: Leading up to and during the event, we'll be taking donations through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/donate/1308125309345164/
« Last Edit: 07 October 2019, 16:01:13 by faithless »
Demo Agent #715
Game HQ Oklahoma City, OK
Carolina Comics Lawton, OK
Oklahoma Battletech Group on Facebook

faithless

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • I am a meat popsicle.
We had a great grinder event at Extra Life. We had 11 players and raised $40 bucks selling edge at a $1 a piece. Our donation was a small part of a larger effort towards a $7000 goal for the event. That goal was exceeded with the event raising nearly $10,500. Thank you to everyone who was able to attend.
Demo Agent #715
Game HQ Oklahoma City, OK
Carolina Comics Lawton, OK
Oklahoma Battletech Group on Facebook