Author Topic: SAMURAI WOMBAT IIC  (Read 152180 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
SAMURAI WOMBAT IIC
« on: 26 January 2011, 01:51:44 »
Long ago, on a forgotten thread (many site incarnations ago), I, Achoo, Mood-Shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! We will not speak of that now. But a samurai Wombat wielding a magic marker stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final anvil was dropped, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the real world, where she was married and has children. Somewhat confusing, that last part, I will admit. Now my evil is law! But the fool seeks to return to CBT and undo the future that is Achoo....
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

twycross

• Sergeant
  • Death from above! DEATH FROM ABOVE!
Re: SAMURAI WOMBAT IIC
« Reply #1 on: 26 January 2011, 03:47:09 »
<Twy HCs Achoo...using Da Skwer'z nut sack...er...bag full of acorns>

Shad-ap!
Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badgers! Now Wombat, on the other hand, would be just the ticket right about now...and guns lots and lots of guns...and nukes, lots of them, too.

Scotty

• Alpha Strike Guru by appointment to the FWLM
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Colonel
« Reply #2 on: 26 January 2011, 03:48:29 »
OMG TWY!  YOU'RE ALIVE!

HUGCRUSH!

(It's Loo, for reference)
Catalyst Demo Agent #679

Kansas City players, or people who are just passing through the area, come join us at the Geekery just off Shawnee Mission Parkway for BattleTech!  Current days are Tuesdays in the afternoon and evening.  I can't make every single week, but odds are pretty good that somebody will be there.

StCptMara

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Looking for new Adder skin boots
« Reply #3 on: 26 January 2011, 03:49:49 »
*twitches then pulls out some popcorn..this should be interesting...*
"Victory or Debt!"- The Battlecry of Mercenaries everywhere

"Greetings, Mechwarrior! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against---Oops, wrong universe" - Unknown SLDF Recruiter

Reality and Battletech go hand in hand like a drug induced hallucination and engineering a fusion reactor ;-)

twycross

• Sergeant
  • Death from above! DEATH FROM ABOVE!
« Reply #4 on: 26 January 2011, 06:09:22 »

OMG TWY!  YOU'RE ALIVE!

HUGCRUSH!

(It's Loo, for reference)

<Groan>

Yeah, I live. Got my fuzzy butt on the Toaster Lovers most wanted list, and had to lay low for a while, but yeah I'm alive and now well. All I can say is that you would not believe some of the crap I was able snag from the computers of the Robes...

<Hands Loo and Mara multi-data crystal carrying cases>

...I want you both to keep these, since not all of our regulars have returned yet. The data crystals I handed you hold data that can be considered priceless. I won't go into detail, but there are things in there that will...well...mess your paradigm. I'll give a small hint in one area: imagine 150+ ton 'Mechs.

Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badgers! Now Wombat, on the other hand, would be just the ticket right about now...and guns lots and lots of guns...and nukes, lots of them, too.

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: 26 January 2011, 09:15:39 »
[Wombat, sitting nearby as Achoo monologues, smiles a big toothy grin as he drops a firecracker down Achoo's pants and then hides inside Achoo's microwave oven.]

**snicker**

"He'll never find me in here!"
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
« Reply #6 on: 26 January 2011, 10:52:42 »
*Hellbie, not realizing the hiding place of the blue terror, starts some popcorn*
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+

Falchion

• Captain
« Reply #7 on: 26 January 2011, 11:05:49 »
Falchion wanders into the thread. He looks around and shakes himself off, releasing tiny pink pellets that roll into the recesses of the thread and start growing...
The one, the only, the unnecessary Falchion!

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #8 on: 26 January 2011, 11:40:57 »
[The microwave becomes a sea of popping blue. Unfortunately Hellbie doesn't notice this as he takes his bowl of blue popcorn into a dark theater and starts watching a bad alien movie. Little by little the blue popcorn reconstitutes in JadeHellBringer's stomach until Wombat finds himself put back together in his belly.]

*stretch*

*CREAK*

**SPLAT!!**

[Wombat burst out of JadeHellbringer's belly wearing a small tophat and holding a cane.]

"Hello my baby, Hello my honey, Hello my ragtime gal..."

JadeHellbringer: "....not again."  **plunk**

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #9 on: 26 January 2011, 11:45:47 »
*sigh*   [wildandcrazy] [applause]
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #10 on: 26 January 2011, 12:33:07 »
*twitches then pulls out some popcorn..this should be interesting...*
[watch] [watch] [watch] [watch] [watch]

Craig
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #11 on: 26 January 2011, 12:45:17 »
"Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week...try the turtle soup."

[Wombat smiles a big toothy grin at Trboturtle.]

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #12 on: 26 January 2011, 13:43:01 »
"Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week...try the turtle soup."

[Wombat smiles a big toothy grin at Trboturtle.]

[AAAH][AAAH] [AAAH] [AAAH] [AAAH] [AAAH] [AAAH]

*runs away screaming*
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #13 on: 26 January 2011, 13:46:30 »
[Wombat shrugs and puts his head back in his pouch and continues enriching uranium.]

Falchion

• Captain
« Reply #14 on: 26 January 2011, 13:57:05 »
"Excuse me," Falchion says to Hellbie. "I seem to have lost my pet, can you help me find him?"

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #15 on: 26 January 2011, 14:05:31 »
[A completely random elephant wearing a shower cap falls on Falchion.]

Falchion

• Captain
« Reply #16 on: 26 January 2011, 14:24:02 »
Pink tentacles reach out from the shadows and grab the elephant before dragging it into the shadows. Shortly thereafter, the elephant emerges, noticeably bulgy in odd spots and walking unevenly while leaking pink floof.

"Moo, I'm an elephant."

Scotty

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Colonel
« Reply #17 on: 26 January 2011, 14:26:27 »
"KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!"
Catalyst Demo Agent #679

Kansas City players, or people who are just passing through the area, come join us at the Geekery just off Shawnee Mission Parkway for BattleTech!  Current days are Tuesdays in the afternoon and evening.  I can't make every single week, but odds are pretty good that somebody will be there.

lowrolling

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #18 on: 26 January 2011, 14:32:38 »
Lowrolling climbs out of the remains of a bombed out toilet armed with a backpack sprayer of lysol and noticably shaken for having unleashed 20 foot tall Falchions and Weirdos upon this dimension. The prophet is here to proclaim the only way to save us all...... EVERYBODY START DRINKING ALL OF THE BEER!!!!! Satisfied the Prophet then hands Wombat a six pack to fulfill the prophecy.
May no one ever know less then me......

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #19 on: 26 January 2011, 14:33:05 »
"Boo hoo, I don't speak moo to you while on the loo."

[Wombat appears to be using one of the nearby fake trees as a toliet.]

Scotty

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Colonel
« Reply #20 on: 26 January 2011, 14:39:01 »
"I've heard that name before.  It came to me in a half-remembered dream.

"Are you here to kill me, Wombat?"
Catalyst Demo Agent #679

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #21 on: 26 January 2011, 14:50:01 »
"Of course not...but I do have some goodies I'd like to sell you."

[Wombat pulls an ACME pamplet out of his pouch and begins going over items for sale. After a few minutes, Wombat decides that its far too expensive without random dumb luck of money falling from the sky, so he waddles off and starts doing a money-rain dance. Wombat puts some ostrich feathers on his nose and begins dancing and beating his pouch while uttering the complete cartoon mantra of Monte Python in yiddish.]

*WHAM!!*

[The money rain dance worked! A large safe falls on top of Scotty.]

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #22 on: 26 January 2011, 15:05:52 »
*turtle Cracks the safe, removes the money, levase Wombat 40%, then vanishes into the shadows.....*

Craig

My Blogs!

Scotty

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Colonel
« Reply #23 on: 26 January 2011, 15:12:30 »
* Scotty uses his Gather Information skill to find trboturtle's whereabouts.

/roll 1d20+8

Server:  ***Scotty has rolled a 12+8 for a total of 20 on 1d20+8.***

* Scotty lopes off in a random direction.
Catalyst Demo Agent #679

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #24 on: 26 January 2011, 15:45:35 »
"Woo hoo...money of the Gods!"

[Wombat dumps the cash in a large bowl, chops some carrots, tomatoes, onions, and a little sprikle of urinal cake on top before adding a fat-free vinegarette dressing to his "salad" before eating it. Wombat appears to fart dollar signs.]

Ghostbear_Gurdel

• Lieutenant
  • Live by the Sword...
« Reply #25 on: 26 January 2011, 16:33:48 »
That's rich!  [wildandcrazy]
"The real question is, just how badly do you want to pound your opponent?  You can do things to your opponent with an ASF that are illegal in 39 states and 14 countries, and that's without even trying hard." - Paladin1
Member No. 3 of the JM6 haters club

Falchion

• Captain
« Reply #26 on: 26 January 2011, 16:37:39 »
The bulgy elephant stumbles off, smashing into walls as it tries to move around.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #27 on: 26 January 2011, 19:44:15 »
The bulgy elephant falls down into the cleverly disgused pit trap, cleverly hidden by the yellow and black warning stripes painted on the ground, the bright orange cover of the cleverly desguised pit trap with the label "WARNING Depth 30 Pit Trap", and the flashing red "DANGER PIT TRAP" neon sign and arrow directly over the trap.

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #28 on: 26 January 2011, 19:47:08 »
"Oooohhh! Ball pit!"

[Wombat dumps 3,984 balling balls in the pit and jumps in after them.]

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
« Reply #29 on: 26 January 2011, 21:37:34 »
[SamuraiMessiah walks in dressed in full samurai gear]

[Dubbed three seconds after lips move] You can not defeat me.  Your Kung Fu is no good. [/Dubbed three seconds after lips move]

Register