Author Topic: New record sheets and/or mech designer  (Read 1073 times)

MoffMalthus

• Recruit
New record sheets and/or mech designer
« on: 19 November 2019, 13:34:57 »
So this has probably been asked here but scrolling through a few pages I didn't see anything... I apologize if it has been answered but I'm more of a lurker and don't post much and I tend to only check the forums every few days... anyway... My question is there plans to make updated mech sheets like the ones from the new boxed sets for the new kickstarter mechs and is there any plan in the works for an updated mech designer program? Either or would be great... I love the new mech sheets from the boxed sets with the updated art!
"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
-Sun Tzu

Tymers Realm

• Lieutenant
Re: New record sheets and/or mech designer
« Reply #1 on: 19 November 2019, 21:26:31 »
The 7.0+ Version of Solaris Skunk Works does.

It's discussed in this thread.
It's still a work in progress, but I like what I see.

Jayof9s

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 19 November 2019, 23:44:59 »
Have you looked at Megamek Lab? Not only does it cover just about every unit type, it also should print them like what you're looking for.

MoffMalthus

• Recruit
« Reply #3 on: 20 November 2019, 06:55:29 »
Yes I've seen both of those programs although I didn't realize skunkwerks was adding new content.... That is good news! Still hoping for new record sheets with all the new artwork at some point.... Fingers crossed!
"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
-Sun Tzu

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #4 on: 20 November 2019, 07:25:32 »
The record sheets with the new art is being developed as of the Kickstarter. They will eventually receive a retail release as a new Reinforcements box

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Lorcan Nagle

• 75 tons of heavy metal mayhem
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • We're back, baby!
« Reply #5 on: 20 November 2019, 07:33:00 »
Yes I've seen both of those programs although I didn't realize skunkwerks was adding new content.... That is good news! Still hoping for new record sheets with all the new artwork at some point.... Fingers crossed!

The Record Sheets: Succession Wars PDF uses the new logos and a mix of art - the formerly Unseen have their new art as seen in the box sets and Combat Manuals, the Flea has the art from TRO: Succession Wars, while the other mechs have a mix of art from various TROs and sourcebooks.

Presumably there'll be a similar RS: Clan Invasion PDF in the near future.
The moderator formerly known as the user formerly known as nenechan