Author Topic: recent game  (Read 3027 times)

Jeffrey

• Master Sergeant
  • play with battletech pandemonium tidewaterchapter
    • battletechpandemonium.tidewaterchapter
recent game
« on: 13 April 2017, 11:35:09 »
been a long time since we pulled out the old stuff
check out Battletech pandemonium on facebook  (Virginia)

no kidding,there I was,surrounded,and was I scared, darn right I was scared,scared that one of them would get away!!!                                                                          Hampton,Virginia

john blackwell

• Lieutenant
  • putting on a happy face
Re: recent game
« Reply #1 on: 15 April 2017, 19:22:36 »
The combination of trees and hills is consistent. The overall look of the board is good. Nice work.

JB
One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off
Pro pacis par vox excellens

Jeffrey

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 15 April 2017, 22:56:48 »
thanks

no kidding,there I was,surrounded,and was I scared, darn right I was scared,scared that one of them would get away!!!                                                                          Hampton,Virginia

SeeM

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 28 July 2017, 08:15:50 »
I like bigger hexes. It leaves some room for assaults arms.
(+)

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #4 on: 28 July 2017, 22:26:04 »
Cool terrain.  Where does one find it to buy?
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
« Reply #5 on: 29 July 2017, 01:02:46 »
Looks like its mostly built, but the palm trees might be from somewhere . . .
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
« Reply #6 on: 29 July 2017, 02:28:41 »
The only problem with that approach to trees, is how does a mini stand in the trees for cover?

I've used minimalist 'trees' on 2 or 3 hex points; in your case, a base hex (coloured to differentiate woods type), and a single tree on a hex point, might work.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Jeffrey

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: 27 October 2017, 13:52:23 »
each tree if you look closely is on a hex tile indicating lite or heavy woods. move tree off the board and place your mech on the tile

agen2

• Captain
  • Il sobillatore.
« Reply #8 on: 11 December 2017, 04:01:57 »
 O0