Author Topic: Looking for cool Megamek/MegamekLab/MekHQ Screenshots  (Read 1756 times)

Hammer

• Numerorum Malleo
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
    • MegaMek Website
We are looking for some really cool screen shots of Megamek/MegamekLab/MekHQ stuff for our website.  If anyone has any awesome ones they'd like to share please let us know.

Can you post a link to them, or post them here for us - https://github.com/MegaMek/megamek/issues/1004

Thanks in advance!

PS - Especially if you got the various skins on, or cool units, or epic battles :)
MegaMek Projects Wiki
Bug Trackers
MegaMek Tracker
MekHQ Tracker
MegaMekLab Tracker
New Units and RAT's aren't added until after the 2 month release moratorium is passed.
Join the official MegaMek Discord

Schugger

• Master Sergeant
Re: Looking for cool Megamek/MegamekLab/MekHQ Screenshots
« Reply #1 on: 23 June 2018, 07:12:42 »
Would like to, but I just can't get the image working so that it is displayed. Can you give me an hint on how to handle the url thingy on this site?
"Shit!"
"What?"
"Clanners!"
"No!"
"Yep."
"Shit!"

Rince Wind

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 23 June 2018, 08:46:03 »
It is pretty hard (for me) to make cool screenshots without context.
Here we (blue) were, caught in the middle between pirates (red/yellow/blue) and mercs (green). It was a big 3-way battle. The mercs were closer, so we shot at them while setting fires all around to use those as cover until both mercs and pirates were close enough to shoot each other. Then we slipped out through the smoke and flanked the pirates. The plan mostly worked, and in the screenshot our forces attack the remains of the Mercs, that were a lot better at keeping their forces together than the pirates.

Hammer

• Numerorum Malleo
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
    • MegaMek Website
« Reply #3 on: 23 June 2018, 10:21:46 »
Would like to, but I just can't get the image working so that it is displayed. Can you give me an hint on how to handle the url thingy on this site?

On the link I provided to GitHub - https://github.com/MegaMek/megamek/issues/1004 you should just be able to Drag and Drop the images.
MegaMek Projects Wiki
Bug Trackers
MegaMek Tracker
MekHQ Tracker
MegaMekLab Tracker
New Units and RAT's aren't added until after the 2 month release moratorium is passed.

Schugger

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 23 June 2018, 10:48:51 »
On the link I provided to GitHub - https://github.com/MegaMek/megamek/issues/1004 you should just be able to Drag and Drop the images.

It was even standing below the comment section and of course I missed the hint.
I'm getting old...
Thx for the heads.up, Hammer - and done :)

Are very vicious battle under full moon at night on Pollux in 2956.
The FWL forces made a last ditch attempt to turn the tide by making a push at the joined headquarters of the LC forces and Hernandez Hoplites mercenaries. Even some civilians joined the defenders by turning their cars and civilian 'Mechs into makeshift combat vehicles.
THe FWL attempt was stopped in it's tracks.
« Last Edit: 28 June 2018, 06:12:18 by Schugger »
"Shit!"
"What?"
"Clanners!"
"No!"
"Yep."
"Shit!"

Rince Wind

• Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: 25 June 2018, 06:50:45 »
What about funny screenshots? Playing Against the Bot the personnel market offered a MechWarrior with weapon specialization Cruisemissile/120. :D

Hammer

• Numerorum Malleo
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
    • MegaMek Website
« Reply #6 on: 25 June 2018, 07:06:00 »
What about funny screenshots? Playing Against the Bot the personnel market offered a MechWarrior with weapon specialization Cruisemissile/120. :D

Any and all are needed.
MegaMek Projects Wiki
Bug Trackers
MegaMek Tracker
MekHQ Tracker
MegaMekLab Tracker

Rince Wind

• Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: 25 June 2018, 08:47:27 »

Iceweb

• Warrant Officer
  • Lyran Engineer
« Reply #8 on: 26 June 2018, 01:54:09 »
I got a mechwarrior who was specialized in MRM-1 but I think the cruise missile wins.