Author Topic: Weird Liao Ideas... What makes you special?  (Read 1109 times)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Weird Liao Ideas... What makes you special?
« on: 12 April 2018, 21:36:03 »
Ok, Though time....

Your a local Sao-shao or Major under the new Xin Sheng movement, Sun-Tzu Liao has graciously given you command of a battalion of like minded soldiers. You have to use the Augment system in your construction.

* Note: half of your units must be 3039 tech, another quarter of 3050 and the rest up to 3080. It is the Capellan Confederation after all. Make due soldier! Also for ease you can commandeer the following: a Leopard-Upgrade, a Leopard CV, a Union-3055, a Intruder-Liao and you have a captured FedCom Union-X and a captured Wolf's Dragoons Lion-WD.

** Also note: Liao aero forces use three planes per flight.

You can call upon two Invaders to transport your whole Battalion, if need be. The use of the rare LAM has been approved, but only the older tech variants. The use of up to 3060 captured tech is also allowed.

Augmented units selection, any of the following:
Lance
#1) 4 mechs with 2 vehicles.
#2) 4 mechs with 2 Squads of BA.
#3) 4 vehicles with 2 mechs.
#4) 4 vehicles with 4 Squads of BA.

Company
2 of Augmented Lances each company.

Battalion
4 of Augmented Companies with Command Lance, 4 mechs.

A Capellan Flight equals 12 fighters, or 4 triples. An Element is 3 aerospace fighters.

Xin Sheng!
TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016