Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 133262 times)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
YeaH, he was supposed to "dink" it!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Achoo not "dink". Achoo not happy. Achoo smash!
{Achoo pulls out a huuuuuuuuge hammer.)
WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Sounds like someone needs their diaper changed again...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Sharpnel

• Colonel
more like his colostomy  bag
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
( Wrangler watching large iron grates, parts of kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture start smack into Achoo!!! )

SMACK!  SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Ahhhh i think is becoming a sticky situation....
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Ohhhh! Wrangler is talking Smack! Achoo amused! Hehehehehehehehe……

Achoo Smash!

SMASH!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Wrangler pulls himself out of the new Wrangler-shaped wall)
Why you gone and done that?!  I didn't put the ferrojuice into you!  Now you look like walking junked waffle-maker with assorted parts all over.

(points to Bird of Prey)  That's guy whom done the deed.  Sheesh.
« Last Edit: 09 October 2022, 21:46:38 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

BirdofPrey

• Major
Maybe I didn't use enough

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Stupid bird borg talking! Grating voice angers Achoo! Achoo Smash!

SMASH!

BirdofPrey

• Major
You'll never take me alive

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Fine by Achoo! Achoo not want you alive!

WHAP SMASH WHAM CRASH THUMP FAAAAAAAAAAART!

Oops. My bad. Achoo apologize.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Wrangler glaces from seat on the high-bar at the smashed up BoP Mk122 who's legs and arms sticked out of the hole in the floor).

I would wager that's what happens when you mess with an Achoo.

BirdofPrey

• Major
You're not not not s-s-s-orry.

Self destruct-ruct-ruct seq-q-q-qence activated
*BoP explodes*

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
BoP obviously defective product of Clangacorp. Cannot even count down right.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
You made a lovely fire pit inside your bar, Achoo.
(Wrangler glances side ways seeing the hole in what may have been mahogany wood floor with ferrcocement floor fire where former BoP avatar was apparently trigger a fire under the bar.)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
THE BOOZE IS BURNING! ABANDON BAR!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Everyone makes dash outside to the former Mobile HQ with the bar inside.  With sudden rumble of Fusion engine, neolights of the old Tac ops system comes on and lights wooden bar inside with it's collection of booze.)

Well, that's better.

(Peeking inside, watches smoke continue to bellow from the Lair)
Hope you have good warranty, i think the Keystone Fireman are on their way, Achoo.

BirdofPrey

• Major
A BoP Industries Backup BoP BotTM observes the bar patrons entering the backup bar

I'll have you know, Achoo, not only are all of my cyber clones BoP Industries Top QualityTM products.  Our Ear to the GroundTM hears all.
Perhaps you'd like to buy some BoP Industries Fire and Random Acts of God insurance?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Random acts of BoP insurance.  With perhaps extra fees?

BirdofPrey

• Major
You don't need insurance in case of me, unless you're suggesting I am some sort of random god.
Do note, however, Wombat related damages are NOT covered under any of our policies.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Considering your flaming corpse of your previous body caused the fire that burned the booze into a inferno.

BirdofPrey

• Major
That's a mere accidental fire.  That 151 is dangerous you know.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Accident??? That thing self destructed the bar into alcohol fueled inferno in the basement.
Many ferret firemen are lossing their disposable lives to put it out.

BirdofPrey

• Major
How was I supposed to know I'd ignite the bar?
Besides, if it's arson you're suggesting, it was Achoo's fault.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
You self destructed.  You detonated explosions in flammable area.  xp

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
oh hell!  Wombat flying by again bring Xmas Cheer! (runs into the bunker near by that's NOT burning)

[Merry Christmas everyone]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Crap. Another lair destroyed. Ow well, onto the next lair! Good thing I have a lot of them.

BirdofPrey

• Major
How much is the volume discount on bars?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Meanwhile outside Wombat's Pass, Weasel-Drop-And-Go Enterprises drops off a newly decommissioned bunker fresh Lair & Bar from the Friendly Clankcorp Pouring Company.  They spray pray painted it's upper parts neo-pink and purple with Neon-Sign the wording
"Achoo's Lair...Fine Dining & Cat Girl Services"
« Last Edit: 09 October 2022, 21:50:37 by Wrangler »

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
* From Truetanker's " Jutebox "...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t039p6xqutU

Happy Holidays ya filthy animals.... keep da change!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse